X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beware of Homosexual Sports!

What about the sports I've mentioned above?
    1 Corinthians 11:3
    But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

Originally posted by janna View Post
      What about the sports I've mentioned above?
      What about them? Is there some kind of homosexual threat to warn the world about?
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

BMX, wakeboarding, snowboarding, skateboarding, sky diving, mountain biking, free running, surfing, etc.
        But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

BMX, wakeboarding, snowboarding, skateboarding, sky diving, mountain biking, free running, surfing, etc.
          Let's examine some evidence:

Mountain Biking

Skateboarding

Surfing

And none of this looks homer to you?
          Matthew 7:15
          Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Comment

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Matt/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Matt/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]
            Okay if you wanna play that game. Then here
            Attached Files

Comment

None of those sports I've listed are gay in any sort of fashion. In fact really no sport is besides maybe figure skating for guys and softball for girls but even then its not the game that is gay. Golf is the gentleman's sport, futbol is played all around the world, rugby is one of the most dangerous team sports out there, lacrosse was originally played with American Indians to sometimes substitute for war where players were still being killed, hockey is seriously probably the "least gay" sport I've ever seen, and what about hunting and fishing?

Comment

Okay if you wanna play that game. Then here
                Why do you hate Jesus so much? Do you think that Christ's death on the cross is a laughing matter?

Laugh all you like, but Jesus will have the last laugh when He watches you burn in the flames of Hell. I hope you'll enjoy yourself getting sodomized by Satan for all eternity.
                Proverbs 1:25-30: But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
                Last edited by Brother Alex; 06-13-2010, 04:20 AM. Reason: good
                PROOF: America in the Bible!
                8 REASONS WHY GOD HATES THE FAROE ISLANDS!

The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
                (Psalm 9:17)

Add me on
                Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Alex View Post
                  Why do you hate Jesus so much? Do you think that Christ's death on the cross is a laughing matter?

Laugh all you like, but Jesus will have the last laugh when He watches you burn in the flames of Hell. I hope you'll enjoy yourself getting sodomized by Satan for all eternity.
                  Proverbs 1:25-30: But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
                  It was a rebutle to the gay sports pictures. You can see in my picture Jesus is being rubbed by a man. Was Jesus a queer??

Comment

NON-HOMER SPORT
                    ARM WRESTLING!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	28978_402011980501_28896995501_4173856_6222122_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	1910470
                    sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                    Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                    Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                    Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

It was a rebutle to the gay sports pictures. You can see in my picture Jesus is being rubbed by a man. Was Jesus a queer??
                      Once again we see that atheist Godmockers have no morality at all. They waltz in here and blaspheme with impunity, spewing hatred and spitting in Christ's loving face.

But they call US hateful.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                        Once again we see that atheist Godmockers have no morality at all. They waltz in here and blaspheme with impunity, spewing hatred and spitting in Christ's loving face.

But they call US hateful.
                        Its not hateful haha just something to think about.

Comment

Its not hateful haha just something to think about.
                          I think you have a dirty, sick mind. I look at that picture and I don't see a man rubbing up against Jesus, trying to manipulate his nether regions. I see a concerned disciple helping to hold our savior -- who died for our sins -- down from the cross.

I can't stand people that look at pictures and see more to it than there is. Maybe in your perverted fag mind you have a desire to see a gay Jesus in pictures, but that's where it will always exist solely -- in your perverted fag mind.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
                            I think you have a dirty, sick mind. I look at that picture and I don't see a man rubbing up against Jesus, trying to manipulate his nether regions. I see a concerned disciple helping to hold our savior -- who died for our sins -- down from the cross.

I can't stand people that look at pictures and see more to it than there is. Maybe in your perverted fag mind you have a desire to see a gay Jesus in pictures, but that's where it will always exist solely -- in your perverted fag mind.
                            Are you hiding something Jim?

Comment

Why would he?

Comment

@ janna

So nice of you to take a break from your monkey worshipping to come down here and mock Jesus.
                                The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Working...
                                X