X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 8 Reasons why God hates New Zealand!

Originally posted by A walrus View Post
    yeah.... the voice sounds like a big, omnipotent male who tells me to hate all fags and other religions...

I just love the clever use of an emoticon.

They help me to understand things that I could never discern without them.

Emoticonlessly Yours,

Handmaiden
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Howzat View Post
      In New Zealand I hear they disown family violence.
      How does the New Zealand father punish his Christian child? For Christian guidance on how to chastise your children, please click here.

Does not New Zealand beat God's own country at Rugby? How ungodly can you get?

Comment

Originally posted by Widows Son View Post
        Does not New Zealand beat God's own country at Rugby? How ungodly can you get?
        Indeed, but Americans have never really embraced ruggers. I'd wager that even the Japs could beat them.

However, rugby is an unGodly game in itself -- all those bulging thighs, homoerotic 'rucks' and 'scrums' -- therefore it is a blessing upon the USA that her people are particularly useless at it.
        True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

New Zealand. Nice place...for me at least. Beautiful countryside constantly filled with Hollyweird homos and sluts, people ignoring the edicts of The Bible everywhere you look. Why I just had a job there a few days ago, picked up 29 of those sheep-rapers and took them to a place where they could burn for all eternity, and Praise God (my boss) for allowing them the little sneak preview of their afterlife by killing them with flames. He truely is a loving and just Creator!
          Romans 6:23a: For the wages of sin is DEATH. (Still not sure what I get paid...)
          Revelation 6:8a: And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon him was DEATH, and Hell followed with him. (The horse's name is Puddin'.)
          If you don't then you should just and in Hell!
          Why isn't this happening on land? (Darwinist's Nightmare)

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post

1. New Zealand has the highest amount of Apatheism (Atheism on steroids) in the world. They do not just ignore God, they are openly proud about it!
            2. New Zealand has the highest amount of sheep rape cases in the entire world. And this is not just per capita! Leviticus 18:23 "Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion."
            3. More or less civilized people arrived in New Zealand by canoe in about AD 1250–1300. This canoe is still the most advanced form of transportation New Zealand has.
            4. Many people in New Zealand die because they ignore the Holy Bible and mistakenly think Earth is a globe. Then they fall off the edge. New Zealand is in denial about this and claims a lot of people drown in the Waikato River to explain these "mysterious" deaths. 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"
            5. New Zealand claims to be a peaceful nation but in reality no one ever cared enough to invade it and no one there owns enough to make any form of crime profitable. And there is nothing peaceful about the way in which the Māori are mistreated. Many Māori are in jail for crimes that don't even exist in New Zealand and ancient Māori rock-art is often damaged or destroyed. The government has provided over NZ$900 million (about 7 American Dollars) in settlements in an attempt to undo some of the severe damage done to the Māori.
            6. When British explorer James Cook started trading in 1769 the people of New Zealand mostly paid for the goods with sex. For those in denial about this: King (2003) pg 122.
            7. In 2003 New Zealand decriminalised the sex trade. Most female workers in New Zealand are whores. Proverbs 23:27-28 "For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit. She also lieth in wait as for a prey, and increaseth the transgressors among men."
            8. Since people in New Zealand have no real property other than sex trade they invented Kiwi Dollars to pretend having an economy. These Kiwi Dollars are also valid in Cook Islands, Niue, Tokelau, and the Pitcairn Islands all of which are, surprisingly, even less significant than New Zealand. Everywhere else in the world they are better known as Monopoly Money.

1. Show me some proof that apatheism is the highest in the world in New Zealand. I do agree with the description of apatheism, however they are not open about it.

2. Once again proof of this is needed. New Zealander's have a large sheep to human ratio but this does not mean that they rape sheep more than, say Argentina, Brazil or Peru.

3. The most advanced form of transportation that New Zealand has is the car. Most of which are imported from either America or Japan. Japanese cars tend to sell far more than American judging by the car yards in 2010.

4. Many people die from cancer or heart disease in New Zealand rather than falling of the edge of the world. New Zealander's grow up around water with about 70% of people living within a 10 minute drive to a beach.

5. New Zealand will not be invaded due to the fact that they are isolated from the rest of the world. However, they are not that peaceful if they were invaded. The airforce and navy would be easy to get past, but their army far exceeds the training that the American army has been taught. If all of the American army went up against the New Zealand army and their territorial forces, I believe that the American army would indeed fail due to the lack of area knowledge. On the Maori note, they are not mistreated as they were in the 17th and 18th centuries. In many cases, they are treated far better than the whites that live there.

6. When Captain James Cook arrived, New Zealand had already been discovered by another person. That person was Abel Tasman some 400 years before. As for most of the paying for goods by sex, that is false information. Most items were paid for by trading muskets, which was a bad idea in the end when the New Zealand Wars happened.

7. What is better, a sex industry that is strictly regulated and those that have sexual diseases are treated or fired from the job, or one that runs rampant? If I had to choose one of those, and choosing neither of those is not even an option as you can't just ignore it, it would be one that is regulated.

8. It appears the "invented" Kiwi Dollars survived the worldwide depression whereas the American markets had to be bailed out millions of dollars just to stay afloat. If it wasn't for New Zealand, most of the world economy would still be in debt.

These facts come from someone that can see the bigger picture as a True Christian. I maybe banned from this forum for those statements, but as I believer in the one true Lord, he shall give me eternal life and keep me protected from those who bear false witness.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy_David View Post
              their army far exceeds the training that the American army has been taught. If all of the American army went up against the New Zealand army and their territorial forces, I believe that the American army would indeed fail

If it wasn't for New Zealand, most of the world economy would still be in debt.

as I believer in the one true Lord, he shall give me eternal life and keep me protected from those who bear false witness
              It's not that simple. You have to do everything that is in the Holy Bible to be allowed in Heaven.
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I do believe in everything the Holy Bible has, however my part of my post seems to be taken out of context. The American army failing against the New Zealand army and its territorial forces was a major misread. If any army were to take on another in their own country, say the Germans invading Russia during WW2. The Germans failed even though they had the advantage of military size, due to the lack of area knowledge.

As for the economy remark, I admit that was a little over the top. New Zealands economy did not collapse as much during the Global Recession unlike many other countries. Even Australias collapsed more than New Zealands. The effects were barely felt there compared to elsewhere.

Comment

I do believe in everything the Holy Bible has
                  I am glad to hear that. I have to ask though, why are you nor respecting me? Leviticus 19:32 "Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the LORD."

The American army failing against the New Zealand army and its territorial forces was a major misread.
                  Huh? I just copied what you posted in the first place.

If any army were to take on another in their own country, say the Germans invading Russia during WW2. The Germans failed even though they had the advantage of military size, due to the lack of area knowledge.
                  They also succeeded in France. Your assumption that the American army would fail against the New Zealand army is completely flawed. We don't need to know much about the area to send some nukes.

As for the economy remark, I admit that was a little over the top.
                  I appreciate you admitting this.
                  To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                  James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

For starters I am not disrespecting you or any of your points, just merely stating some facts about New Zealand.

I misread what I wrote before posting that in the first instance so there was my mistake there. As for sending nukes to destroy an entire nation, how many would it take to destroy a country the size of California? It would take more than the amount that America will have after the agreement that both America and Russia are putting in place severly limiting the amount of live nuclear warheads.

Comment

For starters I am not disrespecting you or any of your points, just merely stating some facts about New Zealand.
                      And again you are disrespecting me. Your claim of living by the Holy Bible seems hollow.

I misread what I wrote before posting that in the first instance so there was my mistake there.
                      You seem to make mistakes a lot. I would advice you to do research before you post something, that is what I always do.

As for sending nukes to destroy an entire nation, how many would it take to destroy a country the size of California? It would take more than the amount that America will have after the agreement that both America and Russia are putting in place severly limiting the amount of live nuclear warheads.
                      We have enough nukes to destroy Russia, China and then some. The insignificant tiny spot that is New Zealand will be no problem for us. All that would be left would be the smell of roasted sheep.

Comment

Now before this turns into a debate that goes around in circles, I will just say a few small things.

1. Misreading something before clicking on the post button is classed as an error in proof reading and not from a lack of research.

2. Disrespecting someone and stating some facts are two completely different things. I was in no way disrespecting you but I am sorry that you do feel that way.

3. Would there not be a far better use of those nukes than to bomb insignificant tiny spot that is New Zealand? Even though it does consist majorly of sinners, God will take care of them when the Day of Judgement arrives starting with the country being swallowed up by the sea. Why not use those nukes on a place where they should be used such as stopping WW3 happening in the middle east?

I am only here to praise our Lord and saviour, Jesus.

Comment

Would there not be a far better use of those nukes than to bomb insignificant tiny spot that is New Zealand? Even though it does consist majorly of sinners, God will take care of them when the Day of Judgement arrives starting with the country being swallowed up by the sea. Why not use those nukes on a place where they should be used such as stopping WW3 happening in the middle east?
                          Again you are posting without thinking first. You claimed the American army would lose from the New Zealand army. Then I responded by pointing out you talked nonsense and that we would simply nuke you. After a small intermezzo in which you mistakenly assumed America not having enough nukes (which you could have prevented by doing some research before you posted), you now suddenly start explaining why New Zealand should not be nuked at all. That was never the issue.

Is there something wrong with your short term memory?

Comment

Sure I claim the American army would fail. As for the remark of not having enough nukes, I highly doubt 1,550 nukes would be enough to take out New Zealand as well all of those who your church deem evil a.k.a 99.97% of the population.

That nuke number comes from http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...T2010122205900

Don't say I didnt research.

Comment

It would only take a couple of nukes to blow up Wellington. The rest of the population would starve in a couple of weeks. Problem solved.
                              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Sure I claim the American army would fail. As for the remark of not having enough nukes, I highly doubt 1,550 nukes would be enough to take out New Zealand as well all of those who your church deem evil a.k.a 99.97% of the population.

That nuke number comes from http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...T2010122205900

Don't say I didnt research.
                                Using the Washington ComPost as a source is a poor choice, to say the least. The place is run by joos.

I have it on excellent Republican authority that New Zealand could be taken out with no more than a few sticks of dynamite, and a case of Foster's Lager.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X