X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray to End Gay Anal Sex

Originally posted by H. Montague Worthington View Post
    When it comes to gay sex, I often pray for an end.
    Me too

Comment

I just feel that I have to say that Gay sex is wrong, immoral, sinful, and totally disgusting. Brother Worthington is right--gay sex must come to an end!
      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

I'm glad to see so many of you participating in my wife's most succesful thread to date. I must admit to helping her with it a little bit, but the core idea is hers. Let me tell you, Cindy Lou is positively repulsed by gay anal sex, with or without my influence. But we both knew that ending gay anal sex was something that all True Christians(tm) could get behind.
        The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
          I must admit to helping her with it a little bit
          That explains a lot Brother, I was amazed a women could create such a coherent piece of text.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

God bless you and your wife, Brother Billy Bob! Most Christians today don't realize how detrimental to society Gay Anal Sex is. Sure, you get a lot of them protesting homosexual marriage or homosexual adoption, but they are tight-lipped when it comes to publicizing the heart of the problem. It took an amazing amount of insight and ingenuity to realize that Gay Anal Sex is the one-size-fits-all reason for all the troubles in our world.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

God only likes frontal sex, he will kill you if you have any other type. I read this in the bible.
              God just wants you to help me to find a very beautiful adult white girlfriend and job so that I can build a church building and afford to move out of my mother's house.

Comment

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind, it is abomination." Leviticus 18:22
                It may have been explained before, as He doesn't like gay marriage.
                "In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him." 1 John 4:9

"A soft answer turneth away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger." Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail Susanin View Post
                  We must go to the source of the problem directly and eliminate them!
                  Eliminate them? The gays? As much as I hate homosexuality, we can't just organize a massacre. At the very least try converting them to Christianity first.

Comment

Originally posted by noble6 View Post
                    Eliminate them? The gays? As much as I hate homosexuality, we can't just organize a massacre. At the very least try converting them to Christianity first.
                    God hates gays, so he'll send them to hell anyway.
                    "In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him." 1 John 4:9

"A soft answer turneth away wrath, but grievous words stir up anger." Proverbs 15:1

Comment

Originally posted by Melvin K. Dobbs View Post
                      God hates gays, so he'll send them to hell anyway.
                      He will, if they don't get cured from that disgusting habbit. Jesus is full of love, so all the creepy homers have to do, is to change their lifestyle and become True Christians, it's so simple you have to wonder why so many people continue to walk on the road to Hell.

sigpic
                      Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

Because it's hard to change your ways.

Comment

What I don't understand is that most of the people here eat beef. Cows produce more methane than anything, including anal sex, which doesn't produce any methane at all. Flatulence and evacuation produce methane and EVERYONE does them. Also, it is impossible to change who you truly are. If you are a god fearing person, then that won't change. If you are a homosexual, then that won't change either.

Comment

Originally posted by Barks a Lot View Post
                            If you are a god fearing person, then that won't change. If you are a homosexual, then that won't change either.
                            Are you questioning God's saving power? The following passage proves the existence of ex-gays:

1 Cor. 6:9-11 (emphasis added): Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
                            This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Also, you can change!

Ephesians 4:22-24: "That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness."

Comment

I like gay sex, I don't think there's nothing wrong with it. You're not harming anyone. Trying to eliminate this behavior is impossible. It will always exist no matter what you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X