X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm an athiest

Originally posted by EnbracePonyButt View Post
    I'm lysdexic and I try very hard to spell and formulate sentences properly, thank you very much.
    Typical atheist behavior. Refusing to take responsibility. The democrats no doubt will let you run for president one of these days. The solution here is simple. Just use a spell checker. But you already knew that. You just prefer playing the victim over taking responsibility.

Galatians 6:5 "For each will have to bear his own load."
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Black Pinhead View Post
      He's calling you a retard because he's a pumpass ass.

He trolls around looking for people he can put down just to make himself feel like a man.
      Do tell, how exactly do I "troll around looking for idiots" when I am on a Christian church's private discussion forum, to which your "pump-ass" buddy came uninvited and unwelcome?
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

And I would like to have an intelligent debate rather than why you think I should believe and getting banned before I can even give my side of the argument.
        There is God's side and there is the wrong side of an argument. So debating is clearly pointless as the Bible already made any and all decisions for us!
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

And I would like to have an intelligent debate rather than why you think I should believe and getting banned before I can even give my side of the argument.
          Friend, you are hateful, or else why would you come to a Christian forum and proclaim "I'm an atheist"?? It is like going to a Jewish forum, and saying "I'm a Nazi", or a forum full of darkies, and saying "Hey, I'm in the KKK!". You people make me sick.

Comment

Working...
          X