X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Day 229. Jeremiah 19-21

Since you hate video games.... ENJOY! Caption should read, "Why duz I haz sniper! I needz assault rifle. NAO!"

Comment

Originally posted by Iamthedot! . View Post
      Why duz I haz sniper! I needz assault rifle. NAO!
      Yet more proof video games are bad for people.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Reputable source please. Government funded, not Church funded study groups. Also, marijuana. Just throwing that out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Teen Abo View Post
          Reputable source please. Government funded, not Church funded study groups. Also, marijuana. Just throwing that out there.
          i rebukes you for throwin marijoowana onto this threads! lord God gonna burns it up, burns it real good

Originally posted by Brother V View Post
          But I will punish you according to the fruit of your doings, saith the LORD: and I will kindle a fire in the forest thereof, and it shall devour all things round about it.
          <--- that be me holdin my breaths cuz i not wants them reefer demons in my brains

Comment

Sorry to rain on your parade here Bobby, but in my opinion, and this is only an opinion mind you, you've already strayed from the said "path of righteousness" by misconstruing so much of what you read.
            What has been misconstrued? Details, please.
            Because, as Christians, we are supposed to love and respect all peoples from all walks of life (yes, even Jews, damnable as they may be).
            Where does the Bible say this? Chapter and verse, please.
            Bible boring? Nonsense!
            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Why do you consider government funded research to be reputable? For example much research into climate matters is government funded, yet most of it has been proven to be falsified.

Find all the latest news on the environment and climate change from the Telegraph. Including daily emissions and pollution data.
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

See? Now don't you feel silly.
                Yes, I feel silly for trying to decipher the gibberish you write.

Not surprisingly, you play video games... point proven.

Check and mate.
                I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                Matthew 7:22
                Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Working...
                X