This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me being a Goth this is really offensive

We may like mental and dress in black, but the number one thing is that we don’t like religion shoved down our throats

Comment

• You people are legitimately modern day witch hunters

So we are born same as you we just grow up liking different things sorry

Comment

• Re: Me being a Goth this is really offensive

Originally posted by Mr. Goth View Post
        We may like mental and dress in black, but the number one thing is that we don’t like religion shoved down our throats
        Sorry friend, I cannot go along with this. I do not like mental people, they do not have their minds right. Perhaps if you got rid of the eyeliner and got right with Jesus, your life would not be a living Hell. You know, once you die, it will only go down hill from there.
        So why not try dropping to your knees and take in some Jesus. The Bible is not hard to swallow. It gets easier the more you do it.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

• Re: You people are legitimately modern day witch hunters

Originally posted by Mr. Goth View Post
          So we are born same as you we just grow up liking different things sorry
          Everyone is born the same way, sure, full of sin and deserving eternal suffering. The Bible describes wailing, torment, tooth gnashing, smoke and worms which never die. Sometimes a person will just burst into worms because they dissed God, which is exactly what happened to Herod.

Goths are like that. It's all "look at me" but slice it where you like sin is all you'll ever get. Everyone grows up liking the same thing in other words everyone grows up (other than Christians) liking sin.

Not everyone draws attention to themselves in the same way. Some will poke bolts through their cheeks or noses, others go for that jewellery which screws up the face like you're about vomit. T-shirts announcing dopey goth bands playing about one song between them and grunting are worn by what look like psychiatric escapees is another way: getting on a bus or train "Look At Me!!" is the message in every case. Until they get where they're going and everyone there is "expressing their individuality" by doing exactly the same things and all looking exactly the same.

Different? Not so much.

Only Christians are different. Everyone else is the same, rejecting God and headed for perdition. Only Christians accept Jesus.
          Titus 2:11-14 The grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Comment

• Re: Is Your Child a Godless Goth?

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
            Take a gander at these unGODLY demon possessed children. They are on a fast train to be sodomized by Satan for all of eternity.

They think they like to self inflict pain...but they have no idea how pianful the real HELL is going to be!

GOD hate's forlorn, melodramatic Gothtards.

(If I looked like this I would want to kiill myself too)

If they were MY children, I would stone them to Death. As JESUS commands us to do.

Distressed, Sister Thumper
            YOU ARE SAYING YOU WOULD MURDER YOUR CHILDREN FOR A LIFESTYLE CHOICE?! JESUS WOULD NOT WANT THAT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
            I am not scared of you or Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Bible-Chump View Post
              YOU ARE SAYING YOU WOULD MURDER YOUR CHILDREN FOR A LIFESTYLE CHOICE?! JESUS WOULD NOT WANT THAT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
              Under who's authority do you declare Jesus did not mean what He said?
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

It's so disappointing when people just make up stuff for themselves – well, that's not disappointing in itself I suppose after all people compose music they like to accompany poetry which in combination give us our hymns; no, the disappointment is when they attribute a value system to God which utterly contradicts everything He's tried to teach us.

If the values we dreamed up for ourselves were valid, why would God need to teach us anything at all? It is precisely because of our incapacity in this respect that we have The Bible. God's message is very clear, concerning both what we should do and what happens if we do something different. There have been other criteria for living cooked up with no input from God by people who don't claim to be following The Bible which is at least consistent. They are not Christians. They say, for instance, that you will come back as a scaby or a monkey or a termite.
                [ATTACH]28218[/ATTACH]. .[ATTACH]28219[/ATTACH][ATTACH]28220[/ATTACH]
                There is no evidence for any of this but more particularly, since no-one ever comes back as something better than human, the whole process is retrograde by its own standards (all available species are "worse" than human) as well as the standards of evolutionism (humans do not turn into monkeys) and of God.

Hebrews 9:27-28 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: so Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

The Bible explains why Christ needed to be offered in the first place. What did God require that only Christ could deliver? When the standard set out by God is rejected—remember, the only place where that standard appears is in The Bible—what basis does anyone have for claiming that Salvation even exists?

[ATTACH]28221[/ATTACH][ATTACH]28222[/ATTACH][ATTACH]28223[/ATTACH]
                Anyone not willing to trust and obey the Word of God is only pretending to be a Christian. First, obviously, you'd need to know what it said. Next you'd need to trust that Jesus was not lying and remember, without The Bible there is no evidence for any of His teachings. Thirdly, you'd need to obey what He told us to do. It's not something we could ever have thought up for ourselves but the first step is the most important. Read The Bible. Then decide.
                Attached Files

Comment

My daughter doesn't really dress gothic, however some of her artwork does involve some girls dressed in the sorta gothic style. Does this count as her being a goth? And is there a way to talk to her about this harmless lifestyle choice WITHOUT hurting her? Cough -biblethumpingblonde- cough
                  I am not scared of you or Jesus

Comment

My daughter doesn't really dress gothic, however some of her artwork does involve some girls dressed in the sorta gothic style. Does this count as her being a goth?
                    Yes. In fact, thinking about godless Gothicisms is as bad as the actual deed.

Matthew 5:28
                    But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

In addition, if she has engaged in any form of these vile acts, she has done them all.

James 2:10
                    For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
                    And is there a way to talk to her about this harmless lifestyle choice WITHOUT hurting her? Cough -biblethumpingblonde- cough
                    I surmise that you should learn Gothic, her mother tongue or at least the language that she has apparently chosen as her vernacular. In fact, I've been often looking for some advice regarding the Gothic Bible by Wulfila. As your offspring endorses the Gothic culture, you might ask her if the Bible (the Gothic Bible) that she follows would condone her acts based on, e.g., the following verse of Wulfila's translation:
                    unte jabai ni huljai sik qino, skabaidau; iþ jabai agl ist qinon du kapillon aiþþau skaban, gahuljai ....

It was a pleasure to help you out.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

this harmless lifestyle choice
                      Did you miss the bit about scabies?

Comment

Working...
                      X