X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with Young Adults - (SPANK THEM)

I have been asked many times what to do with 18 to 25 year olds (AKA children) who get tattoos, smoke pot, drink foreign beer, vote Democrat, watch R movies, and so-on. And I just want to remind folks that you can still spank a 25 year old. In fact, Skeeter's boss called me recently and told me he had been late twice in the same week, so I gave him a date with my favorite hairbrush! YOUR THOUGHTS?
    Attached Files
    Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Re: Dealing with Young Adults - (SPANK THEM)

I agree you should spank them. But wouldn't you want to use something stronger than a hair brush?

Maybe Pastor Zeke can bring his extensive collection of paddles to Church tomorrow and give us his recommendations.

I know I would want to leave a mark so they thought about it every time they sat down for the next few days.
    sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by Glendora Christianson View Post
      I have been asked many times what to do with 18 to 25 year olds (AKA children) who get tattoos, smoke pot, drink foreign beer, vote Democrat, watch R movies, and so-on. And I just want to remind folks that you can still spank a 25 year old. In fact, Skeeter's boss called me recently and told me he had been late twice in the same week, so I gave him a date with my favorite hairbrush! YOUR THOUGHTS?
      Once they're 18, they're legally adults, and can get tattoes, drink any beer they want, vote any way they want, watch any movie they want, etc.
      If they get caught smoking pot, they get charged as an adult reather than a juvenile, and the sentence is harsher, plus the parents are no longer held responsible for them.

If an adult's boss has an issue with said adult not reporting to work on time, then he should talk to the tardy employee about it, not his mommy.

And one adult hitting another (unless it's mutually agreed upon) is called battery, and will get you arrested.
      Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
        I agree you should spank them. But wouldn't you want to use something stronger than a hair brush?
        Over the years, I have developed a pretty good swing, but for folks new to corporal punishment (or stubborn cases) maybe a canoe paddle would be a good choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dances without Joy View Post
          Once they're 18, they're legally adults, and can get tattoes, drink any beer they want, vote any way they want, watch any movie they want, etc.
          If they get caught smoking pot, they get charged as an adult reather than a juvenile, and the sentence is harsher, plus the parents are no longer held responsible for them.

If an adult's boss has an issue with said adult not reporting to work on time, then he should talk to the tardy employee about it, not his mommy.

And one adult hitting another (unless it's mutually agreed upon) is called battery, and will get you arrested.
          Well then you had better stay out of my reach!

Comment

Ignore that blathering Sow Dances with Soy. GOD never blessed her barren, dried up womb with a child so she has no idea what she is talking about.

Anyway, Momma G, I just wanted to remind you of the Baby Cage that you so graciously brought our attention to. They have adult cages too now.

I bought one to keep my elderly Gramma in and it works like a charm.

A place where parents can get good Godly advice on how to raise a family: how to properly administer corporal punishment, which movies to avoid, and more!

GLORY!
            sigpic

Tweet me Here
            My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

A piece of Sports equipment is good.
              There's nothing better than a Baseball Bat or a Five-Iron for improving your swing.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
              being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Well then you had better stay out of my reach!
                You had just better make the first swing count, because you won't get a second.
                Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

That sounds like a threat to me. That's probably not the first one, either.
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                    That sounds like a threat to me. That's probably not the first one, either.
                    I've Infractionized the Witch for that very reason.

We'll not have threats made here.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Talitha View Post
                      I've Infractionized the Witch for that very reason.

We'll not have threats made here.
                      Any further threats will result in Corporal Punishment! (And that's not a threat - its a promise!)

Comment

Any further threats will result in Corporal Punishment! (And that's not a threat - its a promise!)
                        You threatened me first - don't dish it if you can't take it.

Comment

You threatened me first - don't dish it if you can't take it.
                          That's it! I've had enough from you!
                          Attached Files

Comment

That's it! I've had enough from you!

And what exactly do you think you're going to do to me with a picture of a cricket bat?

Comment

And what exactly do you think you're going to do to me with a picture of a cricket bat?

#1 No Bunny Cake until you behave.

#2 No Bunny Cake until you take your punishment!

Comment

Working...
                              X