X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A married woman can NEVER refuse to have sex with her husband!

Hey all, I found this great article online. It's also got hundreds of great comments that almost all agree with the author. It's a must for any married couple to read.

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Here's a small sample:

First, there is no such thing as marital rape. Once consent is formally given in public ceremony, it cannot be revoked; the form in which marital consent is revoked is well-established. It is called divorce. This isn't a religious issue, although many on both sides will attempt to view it that way, it's a simple matter of when consent is revocable and the specific form that revocation must take. I invite those who believe that consent may always be granted and revoked at will to consent to join the U.S. Army, then attempt to withdraw their consent. That should serve to clarify the matter for them; one hopes they will enjoy their extended holiday in Afghanistan. The attempt to create a legal concept of "marital rape" is no less than an attempt to destroy the basic concept of marriage. If the husband or the wife has no more claim to the spouse's body than anyone else, then the marital vows are meaningless and the marriage is a charade. Once consent is withdrawn, the marriage has ended.

Re: A married woman can NEVER refuse to have sex with her husband

Originally posted by Heathen_Basher View Post
    Hey all, I found this great article online. It's also got hundreds of great comments that almost all agree with the author. It's a must for any married couple to read.

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

Here's a small sample:
    There are women who refuse to have sex with their husbands?? What terrible wives! I do whatever my husband wants me to. He protects me so well, serving his every need is the least I can do.
    Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
    —Genesis 2:18, 21-24

Comment

Then there is always rope when she still insists on saying no.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Light View Post
        Then there is always rope when she still insists on saying no.
        Dear Friend,

We follow all secular laws. If you want to force women into sex, you're not welcome here. Try a mosque, they may share your views.

Yours in Him,
        BAB <---- gets all the female attention he can handle!

Comment

I can't imagine why a woman wouldn't want to have sex with her husband.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
            I can't imagine why a woman wouldn't want to have sex with her husband.
            I can't imagine why it even matters what a woman wants.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

my wife never puts out, what should i do?

Comment

Originally posted by upthera View Post
                my wife never puts out, what should i do?
                bate her

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                  I can't imagine why it even matters what a woman wants.

PFfffffffffffrrrrr.

How about perhap she not feels well?
                  Maybe she have headache or migraine?
                  Or is ill - perhap after a operation?
                  Perhaop she just had a baby?
                  Maybe she is just exhaust after a hard day slavering in house for do everything for her husband and childrens whil man work or sit on sofa whit beers watching TV?

Maybe is her 'time of month'?
                  One of these reasons whit a 'No tnight honey, OK, maybe tommorrow?' id ok?

There are lots reasons for men to be more understandful and sympathic, no?

YIC Mari.
                  Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
                  My favorite verse from the Bible is:
                  - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

Comment

Originally posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos View Post
                    PFfffffffffffrrrrr.

Maybe she is just exhaust after a hard day slavering in house for do everything for her husband and childrens whil man work or sit on sofa whit beers watching TV?

One of these reasons whit a 'No tnight honey, OK, maybe tommorrow?' id ok?

There are lots reasons for men to be more understandful and sympathic, no?

YIC Mari.
                    Sister Mari, none of the reasons you name are supported by Scripture as legit. A woman should only care to please her husband:

1 Corinthians 7:34:
                    There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

Sweet Lord Jesus,
                    I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                    Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                    Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                    Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                    Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                    Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                    Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by True Disciple View Post
                      Sister Mari, none of the reasons you name are supported by Scripture as legit. A woman should only care to please her husband:

1 Corinthians 7:34:
                      There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

Well, I'm suppose if that all then it prooofs God is a man.

YIC, Mari.

Comment

Well, I'm suppose if that all then it prooofs God is a man.

YIC, Mari.
                        Amen to that.

Comment

PFfffffffffffrrrrr.

At least 9 times out of 10, if not more, "I have a headache" is just an excuse to try to get out of having relations with her husband.

Again, just an excuse to not perform her wifely duties.

What better time than then to start working on the next one?

Women aren't the only ones who work hard, a man works hard to support his family. In most cases the man works a lot harder than the woman.

This is the one and only legitimate point to your entire post.
                          Leviticus 18:19 - Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.

Leviticus 20:18 - And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.

Leviticus 15:19-24 - And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. 20And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.
                          21And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
                          22And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
                          23And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even.
                          24And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean.
                          The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
                          Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
                            This is the one and only legitimate point to your entire post.
                            Leviticus 18:19 - Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.

Leviticus 20:18 - And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.

Leviticus 15:19-24 - And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. 20And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.
                            21And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
                            22And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
                            23And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even.
                            24And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean.

So the original post is wrong then? It seem like is wrong I think according your Escriptures there.

Thank you. Is wrong. She CAN refuse sometimes.

YIC, Mari.

Comment

So the original post is wrong then? It seem like is wrong I think according your Escriptures there.

Thank you. Is wrong. She CAN refuse sometimes.

YIC, Mari.
                              Actually, I believe this scripture does not endow the woman with any special rights. It merely prevents the man from engaging in coitus with his wife.

Don't be so uppity, woman. You make all spics look bad.
                              The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Working...
                              X