X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forgive Me I Can Only Post This Here

Originally posted by Alex112 View Post
    Even if its only for exercise
    Hello Alex. If you turn your Bible to 1 Timothy 4:8, you will find that Jesus doesn't put much value on exercise. Also, the Oriental martial arts all have their own philosophies that are not rooted in the Bible. Many of them, like kung fu, falun gong, and yoga, are in fact part and parcel of heathen false religions wholly incompatible with reality as described in the KJV 1611 Holy Bible. To practice them is to reject Christ.

I hope that answers your question.
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Its only for exercise though plus theirs nothing sexual about it. Theirs touching because.....well because its a contact martial art

But if that's your belief ill respect that
      Hello again, Dear. I had to look up "contact martial art", as I had never heard of it until now. At first, I wondered if it is a new version of paint-by-numbers. But, I can see that it's something that can be rather unsafe, which could cause harm to you.

Are you quite sure that you wish to do this activity? I'm sure that if you reflect upon the terrors that were experienced by the , when He was being beaten and prepared for death -- as payment for your sins -- then that might help you to seek a safer pastime.

Isaiah 53:5 "But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon ; and with stripes we are healed."

Luke 23:33 "And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified , and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left."

Now, then, doesn't that sound absolutely horrid? And, this martial arts business sounds almost as bad. Wouldn't you much rather be engaging in something safe, such as in the playing of ping-pong, or Uno?
      Last edited by Isabella White; 05-20-2021, 02:56 AM.
      (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Its only for exercise though plus theirs nothing sexual about it. Theirs touching because.....well because its a contact martial art

But if that's your belief ill respect that
        Praying to God is exercise he approves of.
        Working to provide for the existence of our Pastors is what God loves to see.
        He does not like to see men and boys dressed n tight clothing clearily showing every bit of flesh, sweat glistening, groaning with groping at each other bodies in a heated frenzy where the goal is to 'put one into the mat' in theatrical lighting whiles crowds jeer them on. I mean, seriously how can you think that God wants men to do this?
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
          Welcome back, Alex. Were you able to pray away your toothache which you had some time ago?

I don't know much about martial arts, but they seem to me like a rather extreme way of getting rid of aching teeth.
          That was a while ago everything is good now

I wasnt planning on practicing it i was asking about the viewpoints about it that's all

Comment

Im unsaved trash so all other threads are locked so I can only post this here.

Question

In your view is it okay for a Christian to practice BJJ. Even if its only for exercise
            Short answer is if it’s not mentioned in the KJV Bible then no.
            -Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
            -Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
            -James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Vengeance Puriel View Post
              Short answer is if it’s not mentioned in the KJV Bible then no.
              Okay just wondering

Comment

I had never heard of this BJJ before, and this thread got me very curious, so I Googled "Brazilian Oral Sex." Big mistake! I implore all members of the Landover Baptist community not to try that particular search.
                The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                  I had never heard of this BJJ before, and this thread got me very curious, so I Googled "Brazilian Oral Sex." Big mistake! I implore all members of the Landover Baptist community not to try that particular search.
                  Yeah no that was the wrong search

Comment

Forgive Me
                    No. You'll have to beg Jesus for forgiveness, not us.

In your view is it okay for a Christian to practice BJJ. Even if its only for exercise
                    I had to Google "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu" to figure out what it is. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with Bible study. Also the images I found with "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu" looked gay. Being gay is a sure way to go to Hell.
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post

I had to Google "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu" to figure out what it is. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with Bible study. Also the images I found with "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu" looked gay. Being gay is a sure way to go to Hell.
                      I had no idea that it was joo jitsue. Typical of them
                      First they killed Jesus. Do you really want to be a killer Joo?
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                        I had no idea that it was joo jitsue. Typical of them
                        First they killed Jesus. Do you really want to be a killer Joo?
                        It’s actually a form of self defense taught by the Chinese, Brother James.
                        -Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
                        -Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
                        -James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post

Its not gay theirs even men and women who spar with eachother using that style

Comment

men and women who spar
                            That's called marriage, dear, and it doesn't include the Gays.
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                              I am none the wiser, but I don't like the sound of anything that involves brazilians.

[ATTACH]30345[/ATTACH]
                              God Respects People from all around the world with their diffrences, But Hates People That Have preconception, He HATES Everybody that is racist just beacause one person is different like the skin color of just from other nationality, He sends to hell because he hates people like that, so always think twice when you are typing

Comment

Originally posted by Davi Sampaio View Post
                                ...He HATES Everybody that is racist...
                                Now, now. You should know that Landover doesn't take just anyone's word on what God likes or wants.

If you want to claim that God prefers one thing over another, cite the Scripture that says so, and stick your ignorant opinion back where it belongs.

Comment

Working...
                                X