This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ALL ABOARD - The HELL Train!!

What's Michael Jackson, Jade Goody & Heath Ledger looking forward to in HELL??

Patrick Swayze.

sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Isn't Patrick Swayze just a bit too old for Michael Jackson's tastes?

I would think Michael would be more thrilled when he sees Matty, that 10 year old kid in a wheelchair who was on Oprah and wrote a bunch of heretical poetry how "God loves everyone", in hell.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Sing along with me kids! Oh I wish I had an Oscar Mayer Wiener that's what I would truly like to be, cuz if I had an Oscar Mayer Wiener everyone would be in love with me.

Satan is enjoying his wiener now!!!!!!

Oscar G. Mayer, who transformed his family business into one of the the world's largest meat processors, died Monday. He was 95.

The fact that most of the public probably did not know that "Oscar Mayer" was a real person -- actually he was the third member of his family to have that name -- was fine with him, according to the Wisconsin State Journal. He liked his anonymity, even as his company became one of the largest private employers in Madison, Wisconsin.

HOOT HOOOOOT!!!

Next Stop: Paaaaaaatrick Saaaaaawaaaaayze!
        sigpic

Tweet me Here
        My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

All aboard the first class seats on the Hell Train – Praise Jesus!

Glory!
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
            These folks are going to HELL for being retarded.

Hope you dont think autism is part of being retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Novack View Post
              Hmm...I don't know...

Some of them will run out in the middle of street in heavy traffic for no good reason, so I guess that qualifies as retarded.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Are you saying that Van Gogh wasn't a retarded? Why did he paint that way then? And he cut off his own ear!
                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

So you think that because my nephew has autism, that he is counted as retarded.

Comment

God hates your family for some reason. What can I say?

Better get yourself Saved(c), friend.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      Are you saying that Van Gogh wasn't a retarded? Why did he paint that way then? And he cut off his own ear!
                      Van Gogh was part of the expressionism art current. The distorted images on his paintings were meant to express the things we see as emotions. He tried to put in painting the subjectiveness of an emotion.

About the ear. Van Gogh was a very secluded person and he lived his life in eternal frustration. Once he invited 11 of his friends to his house and even drew a painting for each one (the sunflowers) but only one of them actually went there. How's that for depressing?

He died alone and without a wife. One day he was feeling so misserable he resorted to self-mutilation, which is wrong, but doesn't make him a retard.

Comment

Well you are Ratarded to Friend Jesus wants you to repent Do it for your Family

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                          What's Michael Jackson, Jade Goody & Heath Ledger looking forward to in HELL??

Patrick Swayze.

I can't Believe he has not died yet I will be praying that he will soon Join his Friends in hell

Comment

Our loving and merciful Savior has drop-kicked another sodomite into the lake of fire. Praise His glorious name!

From The Washington False Christian Post:

D.C. Ballet Master Also Had Comic Side

John Goding, 50, a founding member, ballet master and former principal dancer for the Washington Ballet, whose career with the company spanned more than 30 years, died July 10 at his vacation home in Cape Coral, Fla., after suffering a pulmonary embolism (obviously a euphemism for AIDS). He was an Ashburn resident.

Survivors include his partner of more than 30 years, Cliff Thomson of Ashburn; his parents, Arthur and Dorothy Goding of Woodbridge; two sisters, Cynthia McGill of Dale City and Terri Lee Washburn of Columbia, S.C.; and two brothers, Robert M. Goding of Stafford and Arthur Goding Jr. of Corpus Christi, Tex.
                            If a 50-year-old had a "partner" of more than 30 years, then he must have been recruited as a teenager into the sad, sick world of homosexuality, with its fleeting "relationships" and total lack of emotional commitment.
                            This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Unrepentant Satan worshiper Walter Cronkite is on his way to hell, where he wanted to go:
                              • Former CBS anchor 'Uncle Walter' Cronkite dead at 92

(CNN) -- Walter Cronkite, the CBS anchorman known as "Uncle Walter" for his easygoing, measured delivery and "the most trusted man in America" for his rectitude and gravitas, has died, CBS reported Friday.
                              • Walter Cronkite, former CBS anchor known as "Uncle Walter" has died.
                                Cronkite was 92 years old.
                                His career spanned almost the entire 20th century, as well as the first decade of the 21st. The native of St. Joseph, Missouri, broke in as a newspaper journalist while in college, switched over to radio announcing in 1935, joined the United Press wire service by the end of the decade and jumped to CBS and its nascent television news division in 1950. He also made his mark as an Internet contributor in his later years with a handful of columns for the Huffington Post.
                              • In his column, he repeatedly condemned President George W. Bush and the 2003 invasion of Iraq. In 1998, he supported President Bill Clinton during the impeachment trial. He was also a proponent of limited world government on the American federalist model, writing fund-raising letters for the World Federalist Association (now Citizens for Global Solutions). In accepting the 1999 Norman Cousins Global Governance Award at the ceremony at the United Nations, Cronkite said:[34]
                              "It seems to many of us that if we are to avoid the eventual catastrophic world conflict we must strengthen the United Nations as a first step toward a world government patterned after our own government with a legislature, executive and judiciary, and police to enforce its international laws and keep the peace. To do that, of course, we Americans will have to yield up some of our sovereignty. That would be a bitter pill. It would take a lot of courage, a lot of faith in the new order. But the American colonies did it once and brought forth one of the most nearly perfect unions the world has ever seen."

"Even as with the American rejection of the League of Nations, our failure to live up to our obligations to the United Nations is led by a handful of willful senators who choose to pursue their narrow, selfish political objectives at the cost of our nation’s conscience.They pander to and are supported by the Christian Coalition and the rest of the religious right wing. Their leader, Pat Robertson, has written that we should have a world government but only when the messiah arrives. Any attempt to achieve world order before that time must be the work of the Devil! Well join me… I'm glad to sit here at the right hand of Satan."
                              Cronkite said later in the same speech:
                              You know what, Uncle Walt? You're going to get your wish!
                              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

That man was a communiss, and he was a spy for the Viet Cong. He tried to get America to surrender to the slants back in the 1960's. I hope satan is pounding sand up his ass with a big mallet. God Bless America.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

Working...
                                X