X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Christians believe about Abortion

I would NEVER have an abortion!
    sigpic"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

Comment

Originally posted by Sophia Chipman View Post
      I would NEVER have an abortion!
      Because you NEVER have sex?

Jesus loves you seriously bigtime. He’d hug you until your eyeballs exploded out of your skull if he ever met you. He’d windsurf across oceans of dead Nazis which he personally slaughtered just to tell you that your new haircut is the bee’s knees. Jesus is like the monster truck of love and you are an old Geo Metro which he will roar his massive engine over and crush your pathetic fiberglass frame into a crumpled heap. Praise Jesus, especially when it’s sunny outside because Jesus would totally be cool with you praising while you get a nice tan.

- Ecclesiastes xii.7

Comment

Originally posted by Ditch Girl View Post
        Because you NEVER have sex?
        Maybe because she isn't a cold-blooded murderess.

How many preborn babies have YOU killed?
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
        You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Its the womans choice to keep or abort the child. just like its a choice to join the military, to go to college, a choice to have sex, what career path you decide to follow, so on and so fourth. Shit happens and sometimes keeping the child for 9 months isnt an option. if i knocked a woman up, i wouldnt tell her what to do. i would let her decide what she wants to do in this situation, if she decided to keep it, id be there for her and the child, if not, life goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyInfantry666 View Post
            if i knocked a woman up, i wouldnt tell her what to do.
            Young lady, I'm sorry that it has to be me telling you this, but as a lesbian you can't knock any woman "up". Having babies is something that happens between MAN and a woman.

I know this must be shock for you, so you maybe want to talk more about this with your mother.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyInfantry666 View Post
              Its the womans choice to keep or abort the child. just like its a choice to join the military, to go to college, a choice to have sex, what career path you decide to follow, so on and so fourth. Shit happens and sometimes keeping the child for 9 months isnt an option. if i knocked a woman up, i wouldnt tell her what to do. i would let her decide what she wants to do in this situation, if she decided to keep it, id be there for her and the child, if not, life goes on.
              You are quite disgusting. Why are you here? Just to spew blasphemy and cusswords on God's favorite forum? Who cares what you think? It's what GOD thinks that matters!

Unsaved NOT welcome!
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                Young lady, I'm sorry that it has to be me telling you this, but as a lesbian you can't knock any woman "up". Having babies is something that happens between MAN and a woman.

I know this must be shock for you, so you maybe want to talk more about this with your mother.
                First things first, I am a man, not a woman. Second. Knocking up a woman means getting her pregnant. Third, I understand the process to conceive a child.

Comment

Originally posted by inkaddictionpervert View Post
                  I am a man, not a woman.
                  Are you sure? You sound very feminine.

Are you one of those transistors or whatever they are called?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    You are quite disgusting. Why are you here? Just to spew blasphemy and cusswords on God's favorite forum? Who cares what you think? It's what GOD thinks that matters!

Unsaved NOT welcome!
                    believe me, i am not here to spew blasphemy and cusswords. I am a christian who hasnt made the greatest choices in life and i do my best to repent for my sins. I am in the military, army infantry and i cant always get to church, but i do the chaplain on a weekly basis. everyone here may judge me because of my past choices or my language and so on, but i know when i pass away, the only judgement that matters, is the judgment of the lord. I am sorry if i offended anyone.

Comment

I am a christian who hasnt made the greatest choices in life and i do my best to repent for my sins.
                      I am glad to hear that!

I am in the military, army infantry
                      Thank you for defending America! How many Muslims did you kill for Jesus?

2nd Chronicles 15:13 "That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

believe me, i am not here to spew blasphemy and cusswords. I am a christian who hasnt made the greatest choices in life and i do my best to repent for my sins. I am in the military, army infantry and i cant always get to church, but i do the chaplain on a weekly basis. everyone here may judge me because of my past choices or my language and so on, but i know when i pass away, the only judgement that matters, is the judgment of the lord. I am sorry if i offended anyone.
                        i see the chaplain weekly. ***

Comment

[QUOTE=Cranky Old Man;718506]I am glad to hear that!

Thank you for defending America! How many Muslims did you kill for Jesus?

The good lord hasnt told me to kill any muslims, I am following direct orders be sent overseas and make afghan cities better by ridding them of the taliban. in my eyes thats bettering the less fortunate, so im content in doing so.

Comment

[QUOTE=inkaddictionpervert;718520]
                            Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                            The good lord hasnt told me to kill any muslims, I am following direct orders be sent overseas and make afghan cities better by ridding them of the taliban. in my eyes thats bettering the less fortunate, so im content in doing so.
                            Dear Friend,

Sure, but don't worry too much about the less fortunate. Excessive concern would be contrary to Scripture. A Jesus said in Matthew 26:11, "For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always."

I believe that was a discussion about oil, which Jesus said should be given to Him and not the poor. LBC will accept any oil you come across on behalf of Jesus.

Yours in Him,
                            BAB

Comment

How ignorant can you people be!? It's absolutely the woman's right to decide what to do when it comes to HER body. What if she was raped? What if having to carry that for nine months was too much for her? It's not okay for one to have to live with the guilt and reminder of someone's drive for selfish pleasure!

Comment

Originally posted by Megg00 View Post
                                How ignorant can you people be!? It's absolutely the woman's right to decide what to do when it comes to HER body. What if she was raped? What if having to carry that for nine months was too much for her? It's not okay for one to have to live with the guilt and reminder of someone's drive for selfish pleasure!
                                Firstly, I hope you have your husband's permission to be posting here. The Holy Bible tells us that women are to be subjectified by men.

1 Timothy 2:11-15
                                Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing.
                                Secondly, where do you get this whole "women have rights" nonsense? Which verse of the Bible says that?
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X