X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A friend of mine got my daughter the cutest stuffed animal.

I just found this thread and I would just like to say how disgusting and distasteful I think it is that so many sinners have been waltzing in saying the bear is related to pedophilia.
    The bear is named PEDIABEAR, and I have read all the stories of the wonderful bear, and even have one of my own.
    Why must the unsaved try to ruin everything for us? We've told you time and time again the bear is nothing but innocent- why try to disprove us when you're the ones who are wrong?
    I think you're all just jealous you can't have an atheist bear so you just try to ruin it for the rest of us Christians. That's not nice, you know!
    Why do you hate Christians and Pediabear so much?
    What have we ever done to you? >

Comment

What is your favorite Pediabear story?
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

My favorite, without a doubt, is Pediabear Meets a Clown. The ending was such a cute surprise, and it helped me get over my fear of clowns! I love Pediabear so much! :biggrin:

Comment

Those bears are cute, but on the internet they have a code name of "Pedo Bear"

Examples of what the interwebs is making of those bears:

Disgusting image removed.

And

Disgusting image removed.

Comment

It's sad how these people have twisted something sweet and innocent like pediabear into something dark and awful.
            Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

I'm a new member here, and that thing's name is NOT Pediabear! It's Pedobear, as in pedophile! He's frequently posted on the most perverted, evil, satan-like board ever called 4chan! The filthiest part, also known as /b/, is where he is most posted! Pedobear is raping our kids! He's pure evil!

Comment

Originally posted by Rooting4God View Post
                I'm a new member here, and that thing's name is NOT Pediabear! It's Pedobear, as in pedophile! He's frequently posted on the most perverted, evil, satan-like board ever called 4chan! The filthiest part, also known as /b/, is where he is most posted! Pedobear is raping our kids! He's pure evil!
                Heck, I'll even walk into the 4chan satanhole and show you proof of this bear being evil! I will prove this is evil!

Comment

name is NOT Pediabear!
                  Read again Buster! It clearly says Pediabear. I have no idea why filthy people always want to come here and tarnish cute Pediabear with their pedophile smut.

Comment

Can you show me just one instance where Pediabear has been implicated in the rape of a child?

For that matter, can you show me just one instance where a pedophile put a picture of Pediabear on his car or his white van rapemobile?

No?

Didn't think so.
                    Bible boring? Nonsense!
                    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                      Can you show me just one instance where Pediabear has been implicated in the rape of a child?
                      I can show you five right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                        She was so happy. She has been playing with it for hours.

My friend tells me it's named pediabear. I thought that was so clever.

I was thinking of picking up some more for you guys children. I'll have to ask him where he got it. If I can get more of them, how many should I order?
                        My faithful brothers. I am afraid to say that this bear is not "cute". This bear represents the hateful Internet's pedophilic tendencies and the impure, deviant thoughts sick non believers have about YOUR CHILDREN. It's name is not "Pediabear" but "Pedobear", a contraction of "pedophile" and "bear". By inviting this bear in your home, you automatically invite the twisted spirit of the devil to CORRUPT YOUR CHILDREN. Think before you do this, for God has put many traps in our way to test our faith. Remain true and abstain from these vile Devil's puppets.
                        Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                        abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by GodYourLord View Post
                          It's name is not "Pediabear" but "Pedobear", a contraction of "pedophile" and "bear".
                          I'll quote my other post

Do you think we were born yesterday? We are well aware of some pimple faced kids twisting Pediabear to something horrid. It does not change the fact that Pediabear has been long before this ****bear.

I think Felicity has some more than 10 years old Pediabear books and they are not even 1st edition.
                          You see, Pediabear has existed long before some sick person invented Pedobear.

YiC, M
                          Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Originally posted by MisterM View Post
                            I'll quote my other post

You see, Pediabear has existed long before some sick person invented Pedobear.

YiC, M
                            An extensive library search of "Pediabear" has revealed nothing. I do not believe this so called "Pediabear" exists.

You people just sleep with each others daughters.....
                            Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
                            abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by GodYourLord View Post
                              An extensive library search of "Pediabear" has revealed nothing. I do not believe this so called "Pediabear" exists.
                              You are silly, Pediabear books are published by LBC for the kids. They are little bit like Chick tracts. You don't wont probably find them from your local library, because if I remember correctly, they don't have ISBN. But you could try to find them by name, you could ask from the library for the

Pediabear Stays After School
                              Pediabear's Sunday School Adventure
                              Ouch, That Hurts! Pediabear's First Injection
                              Pediabear and the Odd Catholic Priest

I think those are the most common of the Pediabear books, but there are plenty of others. Pastors call tell, if Pediabear stories were ever sold others than Church members.

YiC, M
                              Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

So you mean that since gays corrupted the rainbow we can't look at it anymore?
                                I mean, Pediabear Goes On A Ride is still my favorite literature (except the Bible of course). My Grandpa took it with him from a secondhand store when he visited the states. I was never so happy as that day.
                                John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Comment

Working...
                                X