X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FIVE POINTS TO KEEP WOMEN IN THEIR PLACE

Originally posted by VULKAN View Post
    I am not arguing sir, there is no point between our conversation other than petiness. Had i a reasonable response other than "no you wrong" maybe a reasonable conversation with valuble opinions being exchanged may have occured. But the bar was set low by petty, stupid remarks, i am not ignorant, and certainly not simple. So i think all idiocracy should end here.
    Also, i would appreciate it if you did not mention my family.
    The denial:
    I am not arguing sir
    ...and again, an argument
    there is no point between our conversation other than petiness
    im trying to seek opinion trouble free, but you guys arent helping
    ...and yet, another argument. Complain a lot. don't you?

... Which probably explains the following
    Also, i would appreciate it if you did not mention my family.
    Ok, I understand. Daddy likes to 'visit' late at night. Say no more, mummies the word.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
      The denial:

...and again, an argument

...and yet, another argument.

Ok, I understand. Daddy likes to 'visit' late at night. Say no more, mummies the word.
      Dude! with the utmost respect, and sincerly mean respect! can it!

An argument is not ones word against another, it has to have a subject or point to prove with evidence, between you and me, that aint happening. so this is just a hollow heated conversation.

Comment

I stated you were arguing (my point) you stated you were not (your point). In fact, you addeed a second point in denying it was happening. Now, according to you:
        .... it has to have a subject or point to prove with evidence....
        ....is what is needed to have an or be in an argument. Though I do see and appreciate the beauty of the irony in arguing the fact.

Let me let you in on a little secret. Toughen up. If being poked with a needle forces you to loose focus, imagine what a sword would do.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

You are one uppity snot hole. Boy, YOU are the one who needs to can it, before you really piss Jesus off. Why can't you just be a good little Christian boy and read your Bible and stop complaining about everything?
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
            I stated you were arguing (my point) you stated you were not (your point). In fact, you addeed a second point in denying it was happening. Now, according to you:

....is what is needed to have an or be in an argument. Though I do see and appreciate the beauty of the irony in arguing the fact.

Let me let you in on a little secret. Toughen up. If being poked with a needle forces you to loose focus, imagine what a sword would do.
            Thanks for the quote, its good, however, toughening up is nothing to do with it. Its 1 am....

still.

i was just posting thoughts of mine in this forum.

Comment

Nobar, as God is my witness, I am shepherding this lost soul from Damnation. He is fighting tooth and nail, as if possessed by the devil. I will break the devils resolve, I will have him sobbing to Jesus. It is my obligation to my country, my Church and God Almighty. Praise Jesus!

Comment

Thanks for the quote, its good, however, toughening up is nothing to do with it. Its 1 am....

still.

God never sleeps. Time means nothing to Him. If you are physically incapable of making lucid statements, perhaps you would be best off pondering your reality on your own and returning here when you are ready to face your demons.

We will be here. We are always here. We have never left. You just need to find us.

Comment

still.

#1) This is not a debate forum. If you are here to flame us, better read THIS first. We are completely uninterested in your unsaved opinions, so stop bothering us.

#2) I wonder why your "Shift" key was stuck when you chose your username, but then seems to have ceased to function for the most part when you type your posts.

It is a requirement of this Christian forum that you use proper American grammar, spelling and punctuation when posting. Failure to do so will result in a loss of posting privileges.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Thank you Pastor. I apoolgize to you and all of Landover for being such a softy.

Comment

Don't give up, Brother James. You bring that heathen soul to his knees and make him repent! The power of Jesus is with you!

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Are you sure you don't just need four points to keep her in her place?
                        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                          Are you sure you don't just need four points to keep her in her place?
                          I agree with Brother Nobar. Points four and five have equal outcomes.

Although every good
                          Christian should already know these, I shall do my best to ensure that all my neighbors receive at least ten copies. I suspect there is a feminazi threat nearby...

Proverbs 23:14- "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."

All Unsaved Trash: Read this before posting.

Comment

This is exactly why fanatical christians are the way they are---As soon as there is some rebuttal or question about their beliefs, they are shielded and kept uninformed by other fanatical christians---Don't they all realize that they are kept dumb in order for pastors/priests/reverends/ to have control of them?

Anyway, discussions are pointless here and while it pains me to see how backwards people can be in my own country, I'll just have to wait for all of you to inbreed yourselves to extinction.....

Comment

Originally posted by DumbBunny View Post
                              This is exactly why fanatical christians are the way they are---As soon as there is some rebuttal or question about their beliefs, they are shielded and kept uninformed by other fanatical christians---Don't they all realize that they are kept dumb in order for pastors/priests/reverends/ to have control of them?

Anyway, discussions are pointless here and while it pains me to see how backwards people can be in my own country, I'll just have to wait for all of you to inbreed yourselves to extinction.....

Oh yes, spout your nonsense at the one other pagan here.

Please, add a post to our pointless discussions

It pains me to see morons like yourself consuming valuable space. It saddens me God does not have the time to deal with each person every day. If He could only see your putrid words of hate, But instead, the rest of the world has to have your obscenities thrust into our faces.

Now go plug in your Bagley mobile and whip up some delicious tofu.

Comment

Originally posted by Yggdrasil View Post
                                Who ever said these sheeple think for themselves?

UMMMMMMMM women think for themselves how else would we decide which man to marry?

Comment

Working...
                                X