X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?

Originally posted by Mr. Seth Cochran View Post
    What kind of false Bible are you using? It's the KJV-1611 only around here! It should say:
    so if you die cutting off your hand... that wouldn't be suicide and wouldn't that be a waste of life....

Comment

Originally posted by Iwanttoproveapoint2 View Post
      I dont but i disagree to the fact that the girl is the sinner... they aren't married... God created love right? kindly explain to me what love is.... ill say that its not forcing yourself to be married to someone who raped you... im so sorry for this... but i just think that having to marry the rapist is stupid... Don't avoid my question by saying that I am evil.... It wont work...
      You're not evil, you're misguided.

I dont read the Bible much
      And this is the root cause of all your problems. There is only one way to really appreciate what Christianity is all about. Reading the entire Hole Bible!

Once more: Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days."

Please note, love is not mentioned there. So love is clearly irrelevant in these matters.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

God created love right?
        Of course. But he also created evil.

Isaiah 45:7
        I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Im curious at the time when God will come... Will he be coming in a simple manner??? How sure are we that we wont treat him like Jesus??? How will we know if the saviour comes and if he really is the saviour... I admit that I need enlightenment.... It's just that when I have a daughter... I dont want her to marry a rapist... and I dont want her to marry someone she doesnt love...... I dont read the Bible much but i have to admit that I follow God's commandments... well most of them...
        Oh, you'll recognize him. He'll have a sword sticking out of his mouth!

Revelation 1:16

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Perhaps it's time to stop being a false Christian and actually READ the Holy Book?
        Psalm 81:10:
        I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
        open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by xInnocentxCravingx View Post
          Only a complete idiot wouldnt refuse to marry someone that sexually assaulted her your daugther deserves someone who dosent rape her seriously the only reason i made an account on this stupid thing was to reply to this and because a guy on facebook started a topic that has an account on this thing saying its ok to rape people who dress gothic which isnt right at all im a goth which is why i find it extremly offensive you can be goth and not worship satan and not be a slut im proof of that because despite the way i dress i still have morals and ethics and i am a virgin and dont do any kind of drugs but if the people on here post things like this and are serious or say stuff like that its just not right your all messed

YEP! I agree... Im doing the same thing... I just made this account for this...

Comment

YEP! I agree... Im doing the same thing... I just made this account for this...
            Look, this thread started over 2 years ago. In the mean time the two are happily married, and she is pregnant of her third son, so I'm not sure what you are doing here.

Do you perhaps envy her happiness?
            Psalm 81:10:
            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
              Hmm, it must be hard to type while molesting a choir boy.

Catholics are in no position to point their fingers at True Christian Baptists! We follow the WHOLE Bible. We don't customize it to our liking, such as you.
              FUNNY!!!!.... You guys just avoid the topic when you get trapped....

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                Do you have any scripture to back up your assertions?

Your scripture about the virgin damsel thing sounds a bit like modern day prostitution .... the difference is that you have to get married.... and since this is the case... rape and get married... pre-marital sex is ok?...

Comment

Originally posted by Holyharland View Post
                  We're not the ones whom are crazy. You are blind without the Light of God to guide you. You are the crazy one.

No its YOU who are weak. The one enslaved by a love of sin. To resist sin over and over again, to resist sinful urges to resist instant gratification to be rewarded in heaven... To CONTINUE to constantly obey God as we should EVEN when the heathens persecute us IS NOT WEAK. Our faith is strong. And it makes us strong.

Thats a HORRIBLE idea. It is EXTREMELY important that both sexes are very different as every NORMAL Godly person knows. How can we retain our differences as men, and women with gender equality?

Need I tell you of Eve and the original sin?

1 Timothy 2:13
                  13For Adam was first formed, then Eve

Genesis 2:23
                  23And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

This explains why men come before women.

Genesis 3
                  1Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Genesis 3
                  2And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Genesis 3
                  6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

This is why the original sin is the womans.

Exodus 21:22-23
                  22If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart from her, and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine.

Proverbs 6:16-17
                  17A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

God hates abortionists, and people whom encourage abortion.

MAYBE THE LIGHT IS TOO BRIGHT AND IT HAS BLINDED YOU.... THIS WILL BE MY LAST POST AND IM LEAVING THIS WORTHLESS PLACE.... IT'S SAD THAT YOU PEOPLE WOULD MAKE RAPING LEGAL... Lets see how the crime rates go when you take the place....

Comment

IT'S SAD THAT YOU PEOPLE WOULD MAKE RAPING LEGAL...
                    No, that's what libtards want. In fact, you want to make every activity legal that actually contribute directly to the chance of being raped, including:
                    • underage drinking
                    • use of drugs
                    • slutty clothing
                    • college education for girls
                    • atheism

WE as Christians want to a) reduce the chance of being raped dramatically and b) punish the rapist appropriately. As in: consistent with how God commands rapists to be punished.

Also think about this: if a rapist marries the girl he raped, the he cannot rape anymore after that. Because he's married.

So really, if you take a few steps back and stop killing your remaining brain cells with drugs, you might realize that WE are doing a LOT more against rape than you are.
                    I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                    Matthew 7:22
                    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                    Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

That little whore! I praise the Lord that she will roast in fire for all Eternity

Comment

a few things that can be said
                        if she enjoyed it in any way, it is not rape
                        if he yelled suprise 1st, it is not rape

but yes all jokes aside
                        i say you have a good old fasioned shotgun wedding
                        in god we trust

Comment

I'm sorry, but are you guys being serious?
                          Really?
                          You tried (/unfortunatly succeeded) to convince a young, vunerable girl into marrying her rapist?

Are you serious?

I'm a christian, I have been for most of my life, however I'm not an idiot.
                          I've realised that the world has changed, progressed, evolved.
                          We are not barbarians, surely we can recognise what is right and what is wrong and pushing this girl into a marriage with a man who raped her is very, very wrong.

please if you are going to say things like this, don't call yourselves christians, it makes us all look like scum.

Sincere regards- Tallulah.
                          When the sun rises, it rises for us all.
                          -----------------------------------------------------

Equality is not just for one, but for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tallulah View Post
                            I'm a christian
                            Are you sure? You capitalize "I" but not "Christian". Priorities, much?

We are not barbarians, surely we can recognise what is right and what is wrong and pushing this girl into a marriage with a man who raped her is very, very wrong.
                            So you're saying that God was wrong?

It looks like you didn't get the memo called "Bible". If you really are a Christian (which I sincerely doubt), you should know that God decide what's right or wrong. And this is what God decided.

If it's your opinion that God at one point wanted people to act as barbarians, then maybe instead of persecuting Christians, you should take it up with God. Or better yet, Satan. You'll be spending a lot of quality time with him

please if you are going to say things like this, don't call yourselves Christians, it makes us all look like scum.
                            Uhm, look like "scum" to whom? Atheists?

You're the one looking like scum to God, buddy.

If you're ashamed of being a Christian, then maybe you shouldn't call yourself one. But you're halfway there seeing that you don't even capitalize "Christian", presumably out of fear what atheists will think about you.
                            I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                            Matthew 7:22
                            Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                            Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

I'm sorry, but are you guys being serious?
                              Really?
                              You tried (/unfortunatly succeeded) to convince a young, vunerable girl into marrying her rapist?

Are you serious?

I'm a christian, I have been for most of my life, however I'm not an idiot.
                              I've realised that the world has changed, progressed, evolved.

please if you are going to say things like this, don't call yourselves christians, it makes us all look like scum.

Sincere regards- Tallulah.
                              I think you are one that is considered a ''fuzzy-good Christian'', You want whatever it is that make people happy and chirpy about calling themselves Christian.
                              I think you should remember
                              Matthew 24:35 (KJV )

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. Words once written will remain, unchanged.
                              and more importantly one should remember

Deuteronomy 12:32 (KJV 1900)
                              32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Unfortunately one can not pick and chose what they like from the Bible and call ones self a True Christian.
                              sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                              Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                              Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                              Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
                                Are you sure? You capitalize "I" but not "Christian". Priorities, much?

So you're saying that God was wrong?

It looks like you didn't get the memo called "Bible". If you really are a Christian (which I sincerely doubt), you should know that God decide what's right or wrong. And this is what God decided.

If it's your opinion that God at one point wanted people to act as barbarians, then maybe instead of persecuting Christians, you should take it up with God. Or better yet, Satan. You'll be spending a lot of quality time with him

Uhm, look like "scum" to whom? Atheists?

You're the one looking like scum to God, buddy.

If you're ashamed of being a Christian, then maybe you shouldn't call yourself one. But you're halfway there seeing that you don't even capitalize "Christian", presumably out of fear what atheists will think about you.

I'm not spectacular at grammar, you'll have to forgive me for that.

Firstly, I am a Christian, I'm also a liberal (not as much of a crime in England as it seems to be in America) and I believe that when we look at the bible we must take away the messages and important values it teaches while still retaining our common sense.

The unfortunate truth of the matter is that the bible is old, it was written a long, long time ago. Now by no means is that to say that it is wrong or that we cannot learn from it but you must understand that not everything said in the bible can be applied literally in the world today.
                                Use your mind, use your free will, God gave you both of them for a reason.

Next, saying things like this make you look like scum to the vast majority of the worlds populace, this is quite simply due to the fact that as mostly well raised humans we have an innate sense of right and wrong.

Sincere regards- Tallulah
                                When the sun rises, it rises for us all.
                                -----------------------------------------------------

Equality is not just for one, but for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X