Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
Remy Lebeau's Avatar
Remy Lebeau Remy Lebeau is offline
LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Platinum Tither Long service medal, 1st class The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Saved 5 Years Saved 1 Year Saved 10 Years Christian Love Ribfest '05 Real American™ 2008 Witch Hunt Award True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Ex-negro Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer

 
Posts: 2,048
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chateau Lebeau (Freehold, Iowa)
Remy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-12-2007, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Again, floundering in your argument, you resort to insulting women. Damn, Freud would have a field day with you.

Quote:
True Christians are not lazy porchmonkeys
Actually, that's exactly what they are.
What a hypocrite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
There are no cold hard facts in the bible. You have failed, time and time again, to provide me with a single piece of evidence outside of the bible, that supports the bible. You keep ignoring that, and pretending I'm the one who is at fault when I've provided countless examples, and all that you've provided are ad hominem attacks.

"Radiometric dating (often called radioactive dating) is a technique used to date materials based on a knowledge of the decay rates of naturally occurring isotopes, and the current abundances."

Radiometric or carbon: It's all fallible and depends on making gross assumptions. I get my information from the Creator of the Universe Himself. Information that is infallible. Without that time machine to verify the original amount of a given element you have no case. Who knows what factors entered into play throughout time that could have effected the samples.

Whatever information they are gathering, it has to be indicating 6000ish years because that is how long ago the Creator said He created it. The claim that the results indicate 4.5 billion years would have to be an error on the part of the infallible so-called scientists. They simply don't know enough about God's creation to understand their own results. It's pretty sad actually.


Now I realize you are only a woman and don't fully comprehend the nature of debate. So allow me to spell it out for you.

Above is my counter argument to your statements concerning the reliability of radiometric and carbon dating.

You now have to explain WHY THAT ARGUMENT IS WRONG. You CANNOT just say "Nuh-uh" and completely ignore my argument. Until you explain why my counter-argument is wrong you are admitting I am right.

I realize you're just a dumb woman so let me give you an example.

Rachael: Old people have grey hair
Remy: No, old people have black hairs and white hairs giving the illusion of grey hair
Rachael: Nuh-uh, they have grey hair.

See, in the above example you didn't address my counter statement. Now let's see how things go if you weren't a feeble minded woman and could actually debate me.

Rachael: Old people have grey hair
Remy: No, old people have black hairs and white hairs giving the illusion of grey hair
Rachael: I have two hairs plucked from my husbands head and under a microscope they are definitely grey.
Remy: I would be grey haired if I was your husband.
Rachael: etc.etc.

See how it works. I'll even help you out.

Explain how you know 100% that no other factors transpired throughout the years to effect the decay rates of isotope or carbon.

Explain how you know 100% the original state and amounts of the said isotopes and carbon as it was thousands of years ago.

Explain how you know 100% that the laws of nature have been exactly the same for thousands of years straight. Seeing that your so-called science is relatively new you don't even know if Jesus has changed the laws of physics around after the flood, after His temporary death, etc. Back in the day people could genetically manipulate cattle by putting certain kinds of sticks in their water troughs.

Explain how your assumptions of absolute knowledge are all 100% correct even though you and your scientist false gods are infallible mortals.

Good luck.


ROFL. I'm going to get some popcorn, this is entertaining! [/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=black]You have said the same silly insults over and over. You could almost be a chat-bot, programmed to respond over and over with pre-worded replies.

I am not insulting anyone. You ARE a feeble minded woman. I've had to hold your hand and practically explain to you how to debate against me. You make a 10 year old nigra look like a certified Einstein. Van Hellbound, you have no business laughing at anyone but yourself.

Yet again you provide me only with biblical quotes and no actual evidence.

The Words of the Being who Created the Universe isn't evidence? So if you baked a pie your eyewitness account wouldn't serve as evidence as to what kind of pie you made?

Are you that unreliable, Rachael? How can we trust anything you say now?


Nope. The OT is an adaptation of Judaism. The NT and the Jesus myth is adapted from various Pagan sources, such as, for example, the dying and ressurected god of Mythraism, add a few Roman etc myths to the mix, and also the Gnostic idea of a divine being descending to Earth to enlighten the elect. I could provide you a whole list of books to read which will enlighten these and other such facts piece by piece.

You guys pick on me for being a Pagan. Were it not for Paganism, your religion would not exist.

Do I have to remind you... again? *sigh*

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth

The Bible begins before the world or mankind was even created so how can it be based on some false dogma that came after the world was formed? You are embarrassing yourself, Missy. Clearly your false pagan conjectures are stolen from God's word and not the other way around. Check and mate!!!


Actually, my ancestors were European who went overseas, who pretty much had nothing to do with the convicts, and those convicts were hardly serious criminals anyway, most of the poor souls did nothing more serious than steal a jacket to warm themselves.

A descendant of convicts WOULD be the one to justify criminal behavior. What next? It's OK for nigra to rape white women because they need to satisfy their desire to be with a beautiful woman?

As to neanderthals, they are long dead, I'm afraid, so unless you have a time machine, as you so often allude to, you can't tell if they were raped or not.

Name:  image-02b.JPG
Views: 789
Size:  10.1 KB
How did this picture get taken if they recently went extinct?

I notice you don't even attempt to rebut my point, rather you go straight for the ad hominem jab once more. *Yawn*
I've already refuted your argument. Your turn. Follow the instructions I gave you. Ask your father for help if you need it. We don't want that weak female brain to fail on you in your time of need.
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
Virginia Day Templeton's Avatar
Virginia Day Templeton Virginia Day Templeton is offline
Christ's Battle Axe
 

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 2,773
Join Date: Dec 2006
Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-12-2007, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
How did this picture get taken if they recently went extinct?
Liberals think that everything else is 675 gazillion years old, so why not cameras too?


Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
Rachael Van Helsing's Avatar
Rachael Van Helsing Rachael Van Helsing is offline
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

 
Posts: 5,110
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Red Peking
Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-12-2007, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
What a hypocrite...


I've already refuted your argument. Your turn. Follow the instructions I gave you. Ask your father for help if you need it. We don't want that weak female brain to fail on you in your time of need.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a self-absorbed clod!
I'm currently at work and extremely busy, but when I get home I will reply to your idiocy.

But first.

You still have not provided me any evidence OUTSIDE the bible to support the bible.

You have claimed BEFORE I SAID ANYTHING ELSE TO YOU that the bible is *the* source of wisdom from what you claim the one true deity.

Therefore, the burden of proof lies on you. You have not provided one iota of proof, biblical quotes do not count.

And you say I need to be taught how to debate. I'm guessing you're one of those twenty-nothing year olds who thinks you know everything, right?



Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 07-12-2007 at 03:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
Remy Lebeau's Avatar
Remy Lebeau Remy Lebeau is offline
LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Platinum Tither Long service medal, 1st class The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Saved 5 Years Saved 1 Year Saved 10 Years Christian Love Ribfest '05 Real American™ 2008 Witch Hunt Award True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Ex-negro Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer

 
Posts: 2,048
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chateau Lebeau (Freehold, Iowa)
Remy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-12-2007, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
Liberals think that everything else is 675 gazillion years old, so why not cameras too?
They have old tools and human footprints dated at millions and billions of years old. Go figure.

Look at Van Hellbound's last post. Now she's completely flipped out with all her laughing and gibberish. I told her that a woman's brain simply cannot handle this kind of activity, but she will not listen. She's finally snapped when faced with the realization that she has lost yet again. Reminds me of one of those mental ward inmates. I guess you'd have to be a crazy person to be an atheist and a pagan to begin with.

Alas, it's a sad attempt to divert attention away from the fact that she is losing this debate.
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
Rachael Van Helsing's Avatar
Rachael Van Helsing Rachael Van Helsing is offline
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

 
Posts: 5,110
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Red Peking
Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-12-2007, 04:19 AM

For crying out loud.

I am NOT an atheist. And atheist is someone who believes neither in the supernatural nor in deities. I believe in both. I just do not believe in the biblical god or jesus, nor in biblical creation. I am a PAGAN. Need a spelling lesson? P-A-G-A-N.

Now, I notice you fail to provide proof once more.
It is you who have flipped out, knowing the burden of proof is on you, mr yo-yo fetish.

I have told you that I will reply in more depth once I leave work. But right now I have to deal with customers who are even more annoying than you, believe it or not.

And you proved me right about your being an egotistical 20-nothing year old who thinks you know everything. I think I win, Remy Le Pwned.



Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 07-12-2007 at 04:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

 
Posts: 79,898
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-12-2007, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
Liberals think that everything else is 675 gazillion years old, so why not cameras too?

THIS is a good example of what you're talking about, sister. I'm still waiting for an explanation!

Quote:
A fossilized hammer was found in a formation famous for its dinosaurs, supposed to be 140 million years old (lower cretaceous).

Max Han was fishing with his family near London, TX when he found a rock with wood protruding from it. When the rock was cracked open, this octagonally shaped iron hammer was exposed.

The wood handle is partially coalifed with quartz and calcite crystalline inclusions. Tests performed at Battelle Laboratory document the hammer’s unusual metallurgy, 96% iron, 2.6% chlorine and .74% sulfur (no carbon). Density test indicate casting of exceptional quality. A unique coating of FeO, which does not readily form under present atmospheric conditions, appears to inhibit rusting.


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
Brother Temperance's Avatar
Brother Temperance Brother Temperance is offline
Senior Usher
True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
A very nice young man
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 2nd class Christian Love Saved 5 Years The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Heterosexual™ Ex-Christ-Killer Public Awareness Medal Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Super Soaker Baptism Award True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus TC Bravery Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork Ex-Brit True Republican Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 15,647
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: South Yorkshire, hotbed of sin
Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Temperance will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-12-2007, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What a self-absorbed clod!
I'm currently at work and extremely busy, but when I get home I will reply to your idiocy.
So when you get home, will it be your husband or your father who you ask for help?
Quote:
And you say I need to be taught how to debate. I'm guessing you're one of those twenty-nothing year olds who thinks you know everything, right?
You really resent people who still have some of their own teeth, don't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
For crying out loud.

I am NOT an atheist. And atheist is someone who believes neither in the supernatural nor in deities. I believe in both. I just do not believe in the biblical god or jesus, nor in biblical creation. I am a PAGAN. Need a spelling lesson? P-A-G-A-N.
Care to provide evidence for your PAGAN deities? And if Pagan Jesus, or whoever you worship, is so brilliant, how come he didn't create the Earth? Is he weak, or just lazy?


O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.


God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
Remy Lebeau's Avatar
Remy Lebeau Remy Lebeau is offline
LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Platinum Tither Long service medal, 1st class The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Saved 5 Years Saved 1 Year Saved 10 Years Christian Love Ribfest '05 Real American™ 2008 Witch Hunt Award True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Ex-negro Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer

 
Posts: 2,048
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chateau Lebeau (Freehold, Iowa)
Remy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-12-2007, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Now, I notice you fail to provide proof once more.
2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

There you go. Check and Mate!!!

We're still waiting for your end of the deal, sinner.
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
Rachael Van Helsing's Avatar
Rachael Van Helsing Rachael Van Helsing is offline
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

 
Posts: 5,110
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Red Peking
Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-14-2007, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
What a hypocrite...
"Radiometric dating (often called radioactive dating) is a technique used to date materials based on a knowledge of the decay rates of naturally occurring isotopes, and the current abundances."

Radiometric or carbon: It's all fallible and depends on making gross assumptions. I get my information from the Creator of the Universe Himself. Information that is infallible. Without that time machine to verify the original amount of a given element you have no case. Who knows what factors entered into play throughout time that could have effected the samples.

Whatever information they are gathering, it has to be indicating 6000ish years because that is how long ago the Creator said He created it. The claim that the results indicate 4.5 billion years would have to be an error on the part of the infallible so-called scientists. They simply don't know enough about God's creation to understand their own results. It's pretty sad actually.
Dear gods, did see what you just said? Anyone who knows anything about basic chemistry will know that half-lives are quite easy to determine. For instance, the half life of radioactive materials such as uranium-238 is billions of years. Meaning it is going to be around to poison the planet for a loooong time. And they can tell this by testing it, NOT because they've been sitting around all those millions of years waiting for it to decay.
There are ways to look back, and to look forward, like particle accelerators (though those are irrelevant to this discussion).

Quote:
Now I realize you are only a woman and don't fully comprehend the nature of debate. So allow me to spell it out for you.
Quote:

Above is my counter argument to your statements concerning the reliability of radiometric and carbon dating.

You now have to explain WHY THAT ARGUMENT IS WRONG. You CANNOT just say "Nuh-uh" and completely ignore my argument. Until you explain why my counter-argument is wrong you are admitting I am right.
Quit being a sexist jerk for one moment, would ya?
In my above argument I covered that.

Quote:
I realize you're just a dumb woman so let me give you an example.

Now let me give YOU an example:

Rachael: Prove that the Earth is only 6000 years old.
Remy: Becuase the bible says so.
Rachael: Do you have any evidence whatsoever to support the bible's claims?
Remy: YOU ARE JUST A WOMAN AND INFERIOR!! THE BIBLE IS RIGHT THEREFORE SO AM I!! ME RIGHT YOU WRONG!!!

Quote:
Explain how you know 100% that no other factors transpired throughout the years to effect the decay rates of isotope or carbon.
Quote:

Explain how you know 100% the original state and amounts of the said isotopes and carbon as it was thousands of years ago.

Explain how you know 100% that the laws of nature have been exactly the same for thousands of years straight. Seeing that your so-called science is relatively new you don't even know if Jesus has changed the laws of physics around after the flood, after His temporary death, etc. Back in the day people could genetically manipulate cattle by putting certain kinds of sticks in their water troughs.
Irrelevant. The 100% factor need not apply. These methods have been tested under enough different conditions to produce a consistent respose. Asking for 100% is rather dumb, and that's why you asked for it, hoping I'd fall into that trap. Guess again.

Quote:
Explain how your assumptions of absolute knowledge are all 100% correct even though you and your scientist false gods are infallible mortals.
Quote:

Good luck.
As above.

Quote:
I am not insulting anyone. You ARE a feeble minded woman. I've had to hold your hand and practically explain to you how to debate against me. You make a 10 year old nigra look like a certified Einstein. Van Hellbound, you have no business laughing at anyone but yourself.


Too funny! I'll be sending this page to at least ten people so they can all have a giggle at you.

Quote:
The Words of the Being who Created the Universe isn't evidence? So if you baked a pie your eyewitness account wouldn't serve as evidence as to what kind of pie you made?

I'm sorry, but a book which has been over-edited is not proof that the deity mentioned within is the creator of the universe. Maybe you think so, but that doesn't make it true. Early forms of christianity, before this version of the bible, was actually quite different. And would have been different had it not been for that book.

Quote:
Are you that unreliable, Rachael? How can we trust anything you say now?

Umm....if you're basing that statement on a hypothetical pie which I hypothetically baked, you need to lay off whatever it is you're smoking.

Quote:
Do I have to remind you... again? *sigh*
Quote:

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth

The Bible begins before the world or mankind was even created so how can it be based on some false dogma that came after the world was formed? You are embarrassing yourself, Missy. Clearly your false pagan conjectures are stolen from God's word and not the other way around. Check and mate!!!

Oh, yes, I forgot, the whole 'pre-stolen' idea. You really are a laugh!
Quote:
A descendant of convicts WOULD be the one to justify criminal behavior. old What next? It's OK for nigra to rape white women because they need to satisfy their desire to be with a beautiful woman?

Rape is not ok regardless of who is committing the crime. No one should rape ANYONE. EVER.

Quote:
How did this picture get taken if they recently went extinct?
That's a human being, not a neanderthal! You're sick!

Quote:
I've already refuted your argument. Your turn. Follow the instructions I gave you. Ask your father for help if you need it. We don't want that weak female brain to fail on you in your time of need.

You need to stop replying the lazy way.
Oh, wait, I forgot. Men can't multi-task. That's why you do it the lazy way.

Quote:
So when you get home, will it be your husband
He knows I don't need to ask anyone's help on this. I can manage perfectly fine. But seeing as I'm very busy at work, it doesn't give me much chance to write a proper reply.

Quote:
or your father who you ask for help?
Why would I ask someone for help who I don't see all that often?

Quote:
You really resent people who still have some of their own teeth, don't you?
Bwahaha. I knew I was right!

Quote:
Care to provide evidence for your PAGAN deities? And if Pagan Jesus, or whoever you worship, is so brilliant, how come he didn't create the Earth? Is he weak, or just lazy?
Irrelevant to this argument. I'm merely stating what I believe. I'm not stating any theories of creation which involve my deities saying 'let there be light!' you're the one claiming such things, not me, therefore the burden of proof is on you.



Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 07-14-2007 at 07:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
Remy Lebeau's Avatar
Remy Lebeau Remy Lebeau is offline
LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Platinum Tither Long service medal, 1st class The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Saved 5 Years Saved 1 Year Saved 10 Years Christian Love Ribfest '05 Real American™ 2008 Witch Hunt Award True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Ex-negro Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer

 
Posts: 2,048
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chateau Lebeau (Freehold, Iowa)
Remy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-14-2007, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Dear gods, did see what you just said? Anyone who knows anything about basic chemistry will know that half-lives are quite easy to determine. For instance, the half life of radioactive materials such as uranium-238 is billions of years. Meaning it is going to be around to poison the planet for a loooong time. And they can tell this by testing it, NOT because they've been sitting around all those millions of years waiting for it to decay.

How can you determine a half-life of billions of years when we have only had about 50 or so odd years of your so-called science? It's absurd, Rachael, and you know it. That is like me saying my refrigerator will last me until 2050. Maybe the manufacturers feel it's that reliable, but who knows what factors can come into play within 43 years? How could someone possibly make such a statement and keep a straight face?

Your petty argument is debunked, heathen.


Now let me give YOU an example:

Rachael: Prove that the Earth is only 6000 years old.
Remy: Becuase the bible says so.
Rachael: Do you have any evidence whatsoever to support the bible's claims?
Remy: YOU ARE JUST A WOMAN AND INFERIOR!! THE BIBLE IS RIGHT THEREFORE SO AM I!! ME RIGHT YOU WRONG!!!

You just demonstrated that I am right. I take it you admit your wrong. GLORY!!!

Irrelevant. The 100% factor need not apply. These methods have been tested under enough different conditions to produce a consistent respose. Asking for 100% is rather dumb, and that's why you asked for it, hoping I'd fall into that trap. Guess again.

Once again you run away from the truth with your tail betwixt your syphilitic legs. You have once more admitted that you cannot produce any evidence with 100% verifiability to support your insane conjectures. Well, the Bible is 100% correct and that fact is 100% verifiable. PRAISE!!!

I'm sorry, but a book which has been over-edited is not proof that the deity mentioned within is the creator of the universe. Maybe you think so, but that doesn't make it true. Early forms of christianity, before this version of the bible, was actually quite different. And would have been different had it not been for that book.

Did you hop in your time machine and find that out?
There are false christians and there are TRUE CHRISTIANS. Don't pretend that you don't know the difference, harlot. True Christianity has NEVER changed. It has ALWAYS been the same direct revelation from God Almighty.The KJV 1611 is a direct revelation from God to show the false christians the error of their false Bibles.


Umm....if you're basing that statement on a hypothetical pie which I hypothetically baked, you need to lay off whatever it is you're smoking.

Hypothetical or not, the question still remains: Is the eyewitness account of the Maker evidence of the means in which the creation as created? Clearly it is, but you're trying to sneak away from the question like the sneaky snake you are.

Once again you run away like a scared little feeble minded girl who is far out of her league. Your entire array of scientific conjectures are all hypothesis. Using hypothetical analogy should make this a level playing field for you, but alas, you realize that true logic and reason trumps your false science. HALLELUJAH!!!!


Rape is not ok regardless of who is committing the crime. No one should rape ANYONE. EVER.

But theivery, murder, assualt, etc. are all acceptable? Typical atheist dogma. No moral fiber whatsoever...

That's a human being, not a neanderthal! You're sick!

Neanderthals ARE human beings, Nincompoop. Shame on you for trying to claim they weren't human under the guise of saying they were. You tricky little devil. Did your husband tell you to employ that trick? Sorry, but I've detected your racist message and I'm going to have to ask you to stop your racist tirade right this instance!!!!

You need to stop replying the lazy way.
Oh, wait, I forgot. Men can't multi-task. That's why you do it the lazy way.
Men dominate women all over the globe? And we can do that all the while being lazy? What does that say about you feeble women? I've sure whipped your butt in this debate all the while doing it "the lazy way", as you put it.
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
Virginia Day Templeton's Avatar
Virginia Day Templeton Virginia Day Templeton is offline
Christ's Battle Axe
 

True Christian™ True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ True Christian Beauty Bronze Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Christian Love Flat Earth Most Obedient Pro-Life Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Mama Grizzly Trumpette Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Roper Crossburn Real American™ TC Bravery Teabag Patriot True Republican Anti-Biden

 
Posts: 2,773
Join Date: Dec 2006
Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Virginia Day Templeton will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-14-2007, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Rape is not ok regardless of who is committing the crime. No one should rape ANYONE. EVER.
Actually, all women deserve to be raped -- the shape of their bodies is a natural come-on to men, whether they're flaunting it or playing "hard to get" by covering themselves with clothes. We just believe that white women should have the honor of being raped by white Christian men instead of bestial negroid bucks. There are plenty of nigresses out there who God created specifically to satisfy their animal instincts.


Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
Unsaved and Loving It's Avatar
Unsaved and Loving It Unsaved and Loving It is offline
Unsaved Trash, Foul Worthless Garbage Hellbound Sinner
Forum Member
 
Posts: 308
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SPARTA
Unsaved and Loving It is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-15-2007, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
Actually, all women deserve to be raped
I seem to remember some Muslim Cleric saying that once. Are you saying that the two can share common mind?


Hai guiz wuts goin on in dis internet?
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
Rachael Van Helsing's Avatar
Rachael Van Helsing Rachael Van Helsing is offline
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

 
Posts: 5,110
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Red Peking
Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-15-2007, 08:49 AM

Quote:
How can you determine a half-life of billions of years when we have only had about 50 or so odd years of your so-called science? It's absurd, Rachael, and you know it. That is like me saying my refrigerator will last me until 2050. Maybe the manufacturers feel it's that reliable, but who knows what factors can come into play within 43 years? How could someone possibly make such a statement and keep a straight face?

There are ways to accelerate processes. For instance, take precious stones. Using created gemstones as our example; ordinarily, when found naturally, they take many years to form. In a lab, with accelerated processes, they can be formed very quickly. And they will have the same chemical and optical properties as naturally formed gemstones. Except, they were made quickly in a lab, instead of taking years to form in the Earth. See where I'm going here? If it were impossible to accelerate processes to a degree of accuracy, then created gemstones would not be possible.
But they are, and they exist, so there you go.


Quote:
Your petty argument is debunked, heathen.

Nope, I'd say yours is.

Quote:
You just demonstrated that I am right. I take it you admit your wrong. GLORY!!!

Nope, the only thing I just demonstrated is that you do not have even a basic understanding of sarcasm.

Quote:
Once again you run away from the truth with your tail betwixt your syphilitic legs. You have once more admitted that you cannot produce any evidence with 100% verifiability to support your insane conjectures. Well, the Bible is 100% correct and that fact is 100% verifiable. PRAISE!!!

Something does not need to have 100% infallibility to be reliable.
Infallible versus reliable.
Using an IUD contraceptive as an example for instance. IUD's are effective 98-99.4% of the time. Which means that yes, they are not infallible, but, they are reliable. Same thing with the dating methods, To say infallible wouldn't be accurate, to say reliable, would be.

Now, seeing as I've provided examples for you, please do the same and find me a single thing OUTSIDE of the bible which supports it. Otherwise every single one of your arguments are meaningless. But, I think you've aptly already proved that they are.

Quote:
Did you hop in your time machine and find that out? old
There are false christians and there are TRUE CHRISTIANS. Don't pretend that you don't know the difference, harlot. True Christianity has NEVER changed. It has ALWAYS been the same direct revelation from God Almighty.The KJV 1611 is a direct revelation from God to show the false christians the error of their false Bibles.

And did you hop in your time machine to find out that what the bible says is true? Nope, you didn't, but in using that argument, you sure put your foot in your mouth. Lol!

Quote:
Hypothetical or not, the question still remains: Is the eyewitness account of the Maker evidence of the means in which the creation as created? Clearly it is, but you're trying to sneak away from the question like the sneaky snake you are.

That is not an eyewitness account. That is a collection of mythical tales, put together by many men over the years (in keeping to the whole sexist agenda) ideas which were twisted and stolen from other sources, as I've mentioned before.

Sneaky snake!! LOL!!!

Quote:
Once again you run away like a scared little feeble minded girl who is far out of her league. Your entire array of scientific conjectures are all hypothesis. Using hypothetical analogy should make this a level playing field for you, but alas, you realize that true logic and reason trumps your false science. HALLELUJAH!!!!

True logic??? That isn't logic, it's you being dogmatic and refusing to see reason. The only people who would accept that as logic are other people like you.

Quote:
But theivery, murder, assualt, etc. are all acceptable? Typical atheist dogma. No moral fiber whatsoever...

I never said they were. You seem to be assuming, and putting words into my mouth. I don't do that to you in your arguments, please be polite enough to extend the same courtesy.

Quote:
Neanderthals ARE human beings, Nincompoop. Shame on you for trying to claim they weren't human under the guise of saying they were. You tricky little devil. Did your husband tell you to employ that trick? Sorry, but I've detected your racist message and I'm going to have to ask you to stop your racist tirade right this instance!!!!

Neanderthals died out a long time ago. They are related to humans but they aren't human. That picture you posted was a human being, not a neanderthal. Sheeesh, even an elementary school kid would know as much.

Quote:
Men dominate women all over the globe? And we can do that all the while being lazy? What does that say about you feeble women? I've sure whipped your butt in this debate all the while doing it "the lazy way", as you put it.

You haven't whipped anything. All you've done is put your virtual fingers in your virtual ears and virtually sung out 'LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!' while posting the same faulty arguments over and over. Whilst it is entertaining, it is also somewhat frustrating that you cannot even adhere to the basic rules of debate while you claim others have that same fault. Tsk tsk.



Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
GaryTheBanana's Avatar
GaryTheBanana GaryTheBanana is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Jul 2007
GaryTheBanana is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-15-2007, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Beginning with the archeological landmark event of the fall of Jerusalem (which has now been corrected to 588 B.C., instead of 586-587 B.C.) and counting backwards the prophesied number of years between this event and the division of Solomon's kingdom (390 yrs. + 40 yrs., according to Ezekiel 4:4-7), brings us to 1018 B.C.

From the end of Solomon's 40-year reign to the start of the Temple in the 4th year of his reign takes us back another 37 years to 1055 B.C.

From the start of Solomon's Temple "in the 480th year" (1 Kings 6:1) back to the Exodus from Egypt (hence 479 years previous) brings us to near 1534 B.C.

From the Exodus out of Egypt to Abraham's entering Canaan from Haran was exactly 430 years to the day (Gen 12:10/ Exodus 12:40/ Gal 3:17), thus around 1964 B.C.

Since Abraham entered Canaan at age 75 (Gen 12:4), he was born approximately 2039 B.C.

From Abraham's birth to Noah's grandson (Shem's son), Arpachshad's birth, 2 years after the Flood started, was 290 years (Gen 11:11-26), this places the onset of the Flood at around 2331 B.C. [definitely 4,300-4,400 years ago].

The genealogy of Genesis 5:3-32 precludes any gaps due to its tight chronological structure and gives us 1,656 years between Creation and the Flood, thus bringing Creation Week back to near 3987 B.C. or approximately 4000 B.C.

Therefore, the Biblical age of the Earth (using Scripture itself as a guide) is 6,000 years !! Mankind did not evolve 4 million years ago on an Earth which is 4.5 billion years old in a universe which was "big-banged" into existence 18-20 billion years in the distant past. Jesus Christ, the Creator Incarnate, said He made mankind male and female in the beginning (Mark 10:6), and that when the heavens and the earth were commanded into being (Gen 1:1), they "stood up together" (Isa 48:13) not billions of years apart !!

Case closed.
Well done Brother! You seem to have proved with out a doubt that the Earth IS only 6000 years old! Those heathens in their science labs with their "facts" don't even realise that the Bible is a 100% factual account of History! "Oh the Grand Canyon took thousands to millions of years to form!" Sure buddy. It was the Floods that carved that out! In one fell swoop!
Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
Talitha's Avatar
Talitha Talitha is offline
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 15,215
Join Date: Jan 1970
Location: God's Own America
Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-15-2007, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTheBanana View Post
Well done Brother! You seem to have proved with out a doubt that the Earth IS only 6000 years old! Those heathens in their science labs with their "facts" don't even realise that the Bible is a 100% factual account of History! "Oh the Grand Canyon took thousands to millions of years to form!" Sure buddy. It was the Floods that carved that out! In one fell swoop!
See?
Even you, with your blinkered tunnel vision is now getting the idea that God did ALL this.
Pastor Ezekiels Sermons are a wonder to behold.

PRAISE THE LORD!



Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.


HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41



Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
Remy Lebeau's Avatar
Remy Lebeau Remy Lebeau is offline
LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Platinum Tither Long service medal, 1st class The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Saved 5 Years Saved 1 Year Saved 10 Years Christian Love Ribfest '05 Real American™ 2008 Witch Hunt Award True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Ex-negro Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer

 
Posts: 2,048
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chateau Lebeau (Freehold, Iowa)
Remy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-15-2007, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
There are ways to accelerate processes. For instance, take precious stones. Using created gemstones as our example; ordinarily, when found naturally, they take many years to form. In a lab, with accelerated processes, they can be formed very quickly. And they will have the same chemical and optical properties as naturally formed gemstones. Except, they were made quickly in a lab, instead of taking years to form in the Earth. See where I'm going here? If it were impossible to accelerate processes to a degree of accuracy, then created gemstones would not be possible. But they are, and they exist, so there you go.

So you're saying God can create that which appears to have taken billions of years within a 6000 year period by "accelerating"? Clearly it can't be that hard if scientist can accelerate too. And if they can do it then no doubt satan, their father, can accelerate as well!!!!

GLORY!!! I think this heathen is coming around to the Truth!!!!


Using an IUD contraceptive as an example for instance. IUD's are effective 98-99.4% of the time. Which means that yes, they are not infallible, but, they are reliable. Same thing with the dating methods, To say infallible wouldn't be accurate, to say reliable, would be.

How can you verify the reliability of the age of the Earth using a 10 year old technology? Think about it. Let's say you are wrong and the Earth is 6000 years old. But your radiometric dating claims it's 4.5 billion. Given the fact that the Earth is 6000 years old, one can only conclude that your dating method is unreliable.

So, how do you verify that the Earth is actually 4.5 billion years old as opposed to your dating method reliably giving you the same incorrect data. Just because something keeps generating the same incorrect answer does not make it correct.

Check and Mate!!!


Now, seeing as I've provided examples for you, please do the same and find me a single thing OUTSIDE of the bible which supports it.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.


God said He created the Earth and there is a picture of the Earth.

Genesis 1:
[9] And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.[10] And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.


God said He created the earth and seas and there is a picture of the Earth and seas.

Genesis 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.


God said He created the grass, trees, etc. and there is a picture of the grass, trees, etc.

Everything in the Bible is verifiably true. Check and Mate!!!!


Otherwise every single one of your arguments are meaningless. But, I think you've aptly already proved that they are.

I've debunked your silly theories already. You have not been able to counter any of my counter arguments to your hair brained theories.

And did you hop in your time machine to find out that what the bible says is true? Nope, you didn't, but in using that argument, you sure put your foot in your mouth. Lol!

Didn't need a time machine. I have the eyewitness account of Jesus Himself who was actually there. I think you just put your foot in your mouth.

True logic??? That isn't logic, it's you being dogmatic and refusing to see reason. The only people who would accept that as logic are other people like you.

Let me guess... "reason" equals blindly believing in whatever some fallible human being tells you?

Neanderthals died out a long time ago. They are related to humans but they aren't human. That picture you posted was a human being, not a neanderthal. Sheeesh, even an elementary school kid would know as much.

Now I'm a very patient man, but I will not tolerate these racist remarks you have been making. Keep it up and you'll be getting A WHOLE MESS of infraction points.

You haven't whipped anything. All you've done is put your virtual fingers in your virtual ears and virtually sung out 'LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!' while posting the same faulty arguments over and over.
Now you're putting words in my mouth after you just said,

Quote:
You seem to be assuming, and putting words into my mouth. I don't do that to you in your arguments, please be polite enough to extend the same courtesy.
You are such a hypocrite, Van Hellbound. You are clearly trying to super impose your attributes on to me so that I appear to be the feeble minded woman and you the True Christian Man. This last ditch attempt to steal the victory by switching positions has failed. Only the most idiotic of women would try such a silly tactic. Based on this latest shameful attempt on your part I can take it that you admit defeat?
Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
Rachael Van Helsing's Avatar
Rachael Van Helsing Rachael Van Helsing is offline
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

 
Posts: 5,110
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Red Peking
Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-15-2007, 11:29 PM

Quote:
So you're saying God can create that which appears to have taken billions of years within a 6000 year period by "accelerating"? Clearly it can't be that hard if scientist can accelerate too. And if they can do it then no doubt satan, their father, can accelerate as well!!!!

No, actually, I was giving an example about how it is possible to accelerate processes. You were talking about how can decay rates be determined when the technology is quite new. There are ways to get around that, as I've demonstrated with the artificial yet not artificial gemstone example.

Quote:
How can you verify the reliability of the age of the Earth using a 10 year old technology? Think about it. Let's say you are wrong and the Earth is 6000 years old. But your radiometric dating claims it's 4.5 billion. Given the fact that the Earth is 6000 years old, one can only conclude that your dating method is unreliable.

Radiometric dating determines the age of certain objects. The age of 4.5 billion is an approximation, an exact date is not known for certain. However, dating certain objects and remains shows how long they have been around. And it is a lot longer than 6000 years.
As to using a 10 year old technology as an example, I was doing so to illustrate how something can be extremely reliable, yet not 100% infallible.

Quote:
So, how do you verify that the Earth is actually 4.5 billion years old as opposed to your dating method reliably giving you the same incorrect data. Just because something keeps generating the same incorrect answer does not make it correct.

See my answer above.

Quote:
Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.


God said He created the Earth and there is a picture of the Earth.

Genesis 1:
[9] And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.[10] And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.


God said He created the earth and seas and there is a picture of the Earth and seas.

Genesis 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.


God said He created the grass, trees, etc. and there is a picture of the grass, trees, etc.


Dude, you've just done the exact same thing, only this time you've added pictures!
Anyone can do that! I could, if I wanted to, provide a series of pictures showing that I created the universe, which you would not be able to disprove for certain.
I could show a series of pictures to illustrate that the boogeyman is active and well in Southern England etc.
I'm talking about other things outside the bible that support those words, because those pictures support the scientific theory a lot more.

Quote:
Everything in the Bible is verifiably true. Check and Mate!!!!

No it isn't. No physically dated evidence, at all, supports the young earth theory. Absolutely none!!

Quote:
I've debunked your silly theories already. You have not been able to counter any of my counter arguments to your hair brained theories.

No you haven't. You've just repeated the same silly words over and over and this time added pictures.

Quote:
Didn't need a time machine. I have the eyewitness account of Jesus Himself who was actually there. I think you just put your foot in your mouth.old

And do you know jesus, personally? Have you met him? Have you spoken to him? Could you say that the biblical version of jesus existed for certain because YOU have met him? No, you can't. The only thing that you're basing the existence of the biblical jesus on is that book. That book which was written by men.

Quote:
Let me guess... "reason" equals blindly believing in whatever some fallible human being tells you?

No, reason would be examining ALL the evidence objectively. Not looking at one thing in a biased way and refusing to consider anything else.

Quote:
Now I'm a very patient man, but I will not tolerate these racist remarks you have been making. Keep it up and you'll be getting A WHOLE MESS of infraction points.

The irony here is just staggering.

Quote:
You are such a hypocrite, Van Hellbound. You are clearly trying to super impose your attributes on to me so that I appear to be the feeble minded woman and you the True Christian Man. This last ditch attempt to steal the victory by switching positions has failed. Only the most idiotic of women would try such a silly tactic. Based on this latest shameful attempt on your part I can take it that you admit defeat?
Ok, well, I should have phrased that last bit as 'you are doing the EQUIVALENT of putting your virtual fingers in your virtual ears etc etc' instead of the way I phrased it. That much and that much only I will concede.
As to admitting defeat, it was you who did that quite a few posts ago. Not in exact words, but in other ways.



Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Last edited by Rachael Van Helsing; 07-15-2007 at 11:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
Remy Lebeau's Avatar
Remy Lebeau Remy Lebeau is offline
LBU Professor and Biblical Wordsmith Extraordinaire
President of the Ex-Negro Academy Alumni Association
Freehold Best Tan Award winner, 10 yrs running
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts True Christian™ Platinum Tither Long service medal, 1st class The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Saved 5 Years Saved 1 Year Saved 10 Years Christian Love Ribfest '05 Real American™ 2008 Witch Hunt Award True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Ex-negro Eats the Most Pork True Republican Proud Niglet Sponsorer

 
Posts: 2,048
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chateau Lebeau (Freehold, Iowa)
Remy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRemy Lebeau has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-17-2007, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
No, actually, I was giving an example about how it is possible to accelerate processes. You were talking about how can decay rates be determined when the technology is quite new. There are ways to get around that, as I've demonstrated with the artificial yet not artificial gemstone example.

Now your making up my argument!?!? Do you have any shame? You can't win this debate and it is clear to everyone that you have lost. You've put the nail in your own coffin. Satan accelerated some rocks to make them look older and you and your idiot monkey worshipers fell for it hook, line, and sinker. How gullible is that!!!

Radiometric dating determines the age of certain objects. The age of 4.5 billion is an approximation, an exact date is not known for certain. However, dating certain objects and remains shows how long they have been around. And it is a lot longer than 6000 years

Without a time machine to go back and verify the validity of your supposedly "reliable" dating methods you can't make in definitive claim.

I'm calling you out, harlot!!! You're radiometric dating methods are wrong and you have absolutely no means to verify the theory of a steady decay rate of isotopes over a 4.5 billion year time frame. You've all but admitted that "acceleration" can make objects that should take lots of time in little time.

Either prove that these isotopes decayed at a steady rate for over 4.5 billion years without anything speeding it up or slowing it down in all that time or admit defeat. Those are your only options. I will not let you continue to stall because you are too proud to admit you can't back up your wild claims.


As to using a 10 year old technology as an example, I was doing so to illustrate how something can be extremely reliable, yet not 100% infallible.

You can't say it's reliable seeing that you can't verify that the results are correct to begin with. You are ASSUMING THEY ARE. You admit your scientist are fallible. Face it, wench, it's over. You lose.

Dude, you've just done the exact same thing, only this time you've added pictures! Anyone can do that! I could, if I wanted to, provide a series of pictures showing that I created the universe, which you would not be able to disprove for certain.

Of course I could disprove it. As a man I'm superior to you and I can't create a universe. Therefore, you can't. Case closed.

I could show a series of pictures to illustrate that the boogeyman is active and well in Southern England etc.
I'm talking about other things outside the bible that support those words, because those pictures support the scientific theory a lot more.

The world is proof outside the Bible, nincompoop. DUH!!!!

You want me to prove the Bible is truthful without the Bible. That's like asking me to prove that a pink unicorn is pink without the unicorn. That's pure feeble minded female idiocy for you. Eh, how about you tell me the age of the earth is 4.5 billion years old without ever setting foot on Earth.


No it isn't. No physically dated evidence, at all, supports the young earth theory. Absolutely none!!

*yawn* You've already shown that dating is pointless because Satan can accelerate matter and you don't have a time machine to test the validity of your billion year assumptions.

And do you know jesus, personally? Have you met him? Have you spoken to him? Could you say that the biblical version of jesus existed for certain because YOU have met him? No, you can't. !!!STOP!!! Correction!!!

Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

No, reason would be examining ALL the evidence objectively. Not looking at one thing in a biased way and refusing to consider anything else.

Isn't that what you are doing? Objective reasoning would dictate that you don't KNOW anything because you didn't actually see or experience the world's creation firsthand. Typical atheist hypocrisy.

[blah blah blah]... I will concede.
Of course you will.

Looks like another victory for Remy Lebeau, folks *Fans cheer*

Ding dong the witch is DEAD!!! *shakes hands of spectators amid cheers and congratulations*
Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
Pastor Ezekiel's Avatar
Pastor Ezekiel Pastor Ezekiel is offline
Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
 

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 1 Year Long service medal, 3rd class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Tithing Manager 2008 Witch Hunt Award Gunfest '09 Senior Pastor Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Tagging for Jesus The Lord’s Witness Wound Home Schooled Punched the most queers TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot 20,000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award Flat Earth 50,000 posts Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Mission to Japan Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Christian Provider™ award True Scientist™ Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award Outreach preacher Special Mission (North Korea) Golden Bear Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Sons of Liberty Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! WisconSIN Shooting survivor Proud Niglet Sponsorer Truck Stop Ministry Member Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club In Love With Zeke Bear Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Man of the Year True Christian Hotrodder Paula Deen Negro Support Group Gator Touched by Jesus 75,000 posts Man of the Year Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Uber Angels Driver Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Golden Bear Award Mission Long service medal, 2nd class Aardvark Asked questions later Heart of compassion Crown of Righteousness The Crown of Crowns Crown of Glory Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Rejoicing Crown of Life BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Proud TP Rebuker for Christ Mission to the Philippines Clorox Cured Me QAnon Storm Chaser Anti-Biden British Royalty

 
Posts: 79,898
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Ezekiel will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-17-2007, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
Of course you will.

Looks like another victory for Remy Lebeau, folks *Fans cheer*

Ding dong the witch is DEAD!!! *shakes hands of spectators amid cheers and congratulations*
AMEN and GLOOOOOORY Brother Remy! It is always a pleasure to watch you at work. That harlot has needed to be put in her place for some time now. You are truly a credit to the ex-negro community. Praise Jesus!


Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!
Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
Rachael Van Helsing's Avatar
Rachael Van Helsing Rachael Van Helsing is offline
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

 
Posts: 5,110
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Red Peking
Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Bible (TRUE) Age of Earth - 07-17-2007, 01:20 AM


I didn't concede the debate at all. Remy chose, as I suspected he might, to deliberately misinterpret me.



Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
bible study, creation science, geology

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved