This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cueball View Post
    4. Why do those Louis Fairycan-worshipping "black mudslimes" wear those little bowties? I never understood the logic, because I've seen their camel jockey "cousins" (more on this in #6) in the Middle East many times on TV, and while I've seen them wearing teatowels over their faces, I never saw one wearing a bowtie!
    That reminds me of something else: are the Fruit of Islam actually fruits, on top of everything else?
    O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewisI View Post
      Oh, the whitest person with the whitest wife, could you just answer my question!

Praise Jesus
      Are you getting uppity?
      Master of Godly Debating

Latest Conquest:Sacred Heart

Debate Record
      Currently Undefeated
      Lastest Debates:
      Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
      James Peter: Idiotic Catholic Retard Thwarted
      Vayhr of the Warhost: Unrepentant wigger struck down.
      Teflon: See the post that nailed him.
      86 Victories
      0 Defeats

Past Victories (Archive):
      Uppity Atheist Pagan Witch finally keels over and DIES. America Wins Again!!!
      Uppity feeble minded witch needs to be taught how to debate
      Racist Nazi Feminazi Bulldyke CRUSHED in debate

Comment

Salvation Seeker writes, "But surely, even if one is.. uhm, given.. a tallywhacker of larger variety than usually found among True Christian™ Whites. It does not mean that ones blood is tainted by Ham? Right?"

Nothing to worry about, SalvationSeeker, your 5 inches are still within exceptable True Christian parameters. It's when you reach the 7.25 and over that you may have a case of hamitosis.

Christ cleanses the body and soul of all who except Him as their Lord and Savior, believing in everything He has writen in the Holy Bible KJV1611. I was once a nigra, but Jesus cured me.

Cueball writes, "You mentioned that nigras fancy themselves as "the king" by how they name nigra boys Tyrone (which you mentioned earlier means "king" in greek). I am also well aware that another popular nigra name is Leroy ("the king" in french). But what are nigras named Jerome supposed to be "king" of? (Or are they even kings at all?)"

Hmmm, "Jerome"? Not quite for, but it has something to do with jerry curl juice... It's way before my time. Maybe Rev. Williams would know.

2: As per #1 on this list with the nigra having this sort of "royalty complex," does this mean the reason why nigras hate Elvis Presley so much is because he was nicknamed "The King"?

Elvis was the King of Rock and Roll, the Hip Hop of his day, and a white man. The nigra seem to think he stole it from them first... as if nigra could invent anything without a joo's assistance. Then Micheal Jackson, the King of PoP(now Queen?), decided to turn white. Nigra are really bitter about the fact that they didn't invent "coolness". But we all know they have never invented anything.

3. You claim to have knowledge about other non-white races than nigras. Are any of these races superior to one another, and if so, in what order?

Whites:
        True Christians™ (Born Whites, Ex-negroes, Honary white men)
        Hellbound sinners (assorted eurotrash, homers, lieberals, barren women, etc.)

Non-whites:
        Gypsies (those dark haired russians with names like Sletzvana)
        Eye-talians (Glorified mulattos)
        Joos (big nose wallet buggerers)
        Mulattos (demi-humans)
        Spics (border jumping freeloaders)
        Dot heads (cow worshipping American wannabes)
        American negro (wellfare collecting freeloaders)
        Injuns (North American to south american)
        Assorted Chinks(From China to Hawaii to northern canada to pacific islanders)
        A-rabs (big nosed camel buggerers)
        Negroidials (pure blooded African spear chucker)
        Arboriginals (so-called neanderthals)

4. Why do those Louis Fairycan-worshipping "black mudslimes" wear those little bowties? I never understood the logic, because I've seen their camel jockey "cousins" (more on this in #6) in the Middle East many times on TV, and while I've seen them wearing teatowels over their faces, I never saw one wearing a bowtie!

Nigra aren't smart enough to tie a traditional tie.

5. Another thing I always wondered about the black mudslimes, is that they're known for standing on street corners selling something called "beanpies." What on our flat Earth is this supposed to be?! I can understand them being out on the streets selling fried chicken, watermellons, malt liquor, and crack, but this defies all logic.

A pie made out of the same stuff as pork n beans, but without the pork. They probably learned to make those pies in the prison were they originally converted in.

6. Why is it that nigras always think of everyone else as being their "cousin"? When I was a child attending a sickular school, it sounded like the only words they knew were "that's my cousin," and in fact, I even had a few of them call me their cousin, or "cuz" as they say for short.

"Cuz" went out of style in the early 90's. I don't even remember anymore.

Brother Temperance writes, "Are the Fruit of Islam actually fruits, on top of everything else?"

They cover up the women, they hold hands with other men in public, they wear fluffy shirts with the top buttons undone, and they have mustaches like that guy from the Village People.... make your own conclusion.
        Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
        Currently Undefeated
        Lastest Debates:
        Catholic - Not Christian: Former Altar Boy/Molestation Victim with "Stockholm Syndrome" admits catholicism is false
        86 Victories
        0 Defeats

Comment

Re: Ask an Ex-Negro

Brother Remy, is it true that most Negroes cannot swim? One never sees them competing in Olympic swimming events, and thank goodness ... a team of bulging bucks would be as ghastly as a faggle of male ballet dancers, especially during the backstroke; not to mention an all-Buck synchronized swim team performing a slow 'scissor' for the horrifed audience.

Why are they so afraid of the water?
          True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
            Brother Remy, is it true that most Negroes cannot swim? One never sees them competing in Olympic swimming events, and thank goodness ... a team of bulging bucks would be as ghastly as a faggle of male ballet dancers, especially during the backstroke; not to mention an all-Buck synchronized swim team performing a slow 'scissor' for the horrifed audience.

Why are they so afraid of the water?
            Now that you mention it, I don't recall ever seeing a nigra on skiis or ice skates either. Is it those thin, brittle ankles they have, or just lack of any ability?
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Godly Sister Rogers writes, "Brother Remy, is it true that most Negroes cannot swim? One never sees them competing in Olympic swimming events, and thank goodness ... a team of bulging bucks would be as ghastly as a faggle of male ballet dancers, especially during the backstroke; not to mention an all-Buck synchronized swim team performing a slow 'scissor' for the horrifed audience.

Why are they so afraid of the water?"

As we all know the nigra species has a touch of fire in them... a drop of the lake of Fire runs through their veins to be precise. It is what causes their black tarness by burning them from the inside out ever so slowly. Water and Hell Fire does not mix. An inner steam developes within their bodies. This pressure stiffens the nigra joints making it difficult to swim as good as, say, a godly white man.

Pastor Ezekiel writes, "Now that you mention it, I don't recall ever seeing a nigra on skiis or ice skates either. Is it those thin, brittle ankles they have, or just lack of any ability?"

I've explained it to Mrs Rogers above. However, mulattos and Canadian blue gummers are known to skate. The sissiness of Canada counteracts their savage nature making them more tame and normal acting.
              Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
              Currently Undefeated
              Lastest Debates:
              86 Victories
              0 Defeats

Comment

Brother Remy! I understand that neegroes are very into "booty calls."

Do you think Condoleeezzza will ever get one? And from whom?

SUV

Comment

Originally posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
                  The sissiness of Canada counteracts their savage nature making them more tame and normal acting.
                  My observation of the typical Canadian Nancyboy Nig.

I've never seen them skate however, I have seen them flail and prance.

with Love, Sister Thumper
                  sigpic

Tweet me Here
                  My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Sister Sue Vera writes, "Brother Remy! I understand that neegroes are very into 'booty calls.' Do you think Condoleeezzza will ever get one? And from whom?"

Have you seen her?

I don't even want to think about it...

...But if I did think about it I'd probably think this guy:
                    Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                    Currently Undefeated
                    Lastest Debates:
                    86 Victories
                    0 Defeats

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                      I've never seen them skate however, I have seen them flail and prance.

Obviously a canadian.
                      Master of Godly Debating

Debate Record
                      Currently Undefeated
                      Lastest Debates:
                      86 Victories
                      0 Defeats

Comment

Question to Mr LeBeau:

Why are you categorizing your race in such dreadful way? Not all black people are equal, not all white people are equal.

Jewish people are PROBABLY the smartest race and they aren't racists (majority isn't)
                        Soon in Christ

Comment

Originally posted by Andreas View Post
                          Question to Mr LeBeau:

Why are you categorizing your race in such dreadful way? Not all black people are equal, not all white people are equal.

Jewish people are PROBABLY the smartest race and they aren't racists (majority isn't)
                          If there so smart, then why did they kill Christ?
                          O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Question to Mr LeBeau:

WOW!!
                            Brother Remy could have you killed for saying that!

I can't see a problem with the way he is categorizing White people or Black.
                            As an Ex-Negra he is certainly the best person to ask about things which we need to know about our Servant folks.

I take your point about people not being equal, and the Black Race are certainly not loved by Jesus® as much as us White folks are, if they are even loved at all.

Brother Remy is a Caramel coloured True Christian™ Platinum Tither and as such should be treated with utmost respect by Unsaved Trash such as you.
                            Any more of this nonsense will merely earn you yet another Infraction point.
                            I see you have 17 already so I suggest you think carefully before posting any more nonsense.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                            being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

If there so smart, then why did they kill Christ?
                              Just hypothetically: Did they know he might have been the son of God(which is a mere theory).
                              Soon in Christ

Comment

Just hypothetically: Did they know he might have been the son of God(which is a mere theory).
                                Everyone knows that He is not only the Son of God, but also the King of the Jews! You might get your Aryan kicks by killing Jewish royalty, but the rest of us see things differently. Oh, and another question: If Jews are so smart, then how come they didn't kill six million Germans?

Comment

Working...
                                X