X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Christian™ Magazines

I have some suggestions for healthy Top-shelf Christian© Male reading on those odd occasions when not indulging in the Bible(KJV1611).
    These Magazines are available from The Freehold Newspaper Store (Top Shelf or from under the counter) from next month.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	barely_legal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	1926993

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
    being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Re: True Christian™ Magazines

Here's another...............

Name:	tuppenny_2.jpg
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1900500

Sister Talitha

Comment

And another...........

Name:	mimsy_1.jpg
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	1900501

Sister Talitha

Comment

I think this should be handed out to our True Christian™ Single men..............

Name:	victorian_housewives.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	1900502

Sister Talitha

Comment

Sister T, those magazines seem a bit, shall we say, racy for our church folk. Are you certain they have been cleared by Pastor Pistle? I'm a junior member on the Freehold Censorship Board, and I don't recall any of those being vetted....
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            Sister T, those magazines seem a bit, shall we say, racy for our church folk. Are you certain they have been cleared by Pastor Pistle? I'm a junior member on the Freehold Censorship Board, and I don't recall any of those being vetted....
            Ah...erm...yes, well................sworn to secrecy I'm afraid. I should have said "Under the counter only" Isn't that right Pastor Al?

Al?

AL!!!???

Sister Talitha

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
              And another...........
              These magazines should be read by our True Christian™ daughters as well as True Christian™ men. Each magazine is a cautionary tale; for Esther it was a short journey from baring a naked ankle to flashing an unbound breast at sailors - and soon she traded her Biblical name for one that represented her true nature: Lilith.
              True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
                These magazines should be read by our True Christian™ daughters as well as True Christian™ men. Each magazine is a cautionary tale; for Esther it was a short journey from baring a naked ankle to flashing an unbound breast at sailors - and soon she traded her Biblical name for one that represented her true nature: Lilith.

You exaggerate,Mrs R.
                I may have been known as many things but never Esther - even I draw the line at that!

Are you sure those magazines are a good idea?
                It's just that some christian menfolk can get overexcited,which leads to....problems,they not being noted for great self control.
                And there might be a risk of a heart attack,with any sort of lu..um great excitement.
                In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

Comment

Well Lilith, we True Christians™ must try and keep up with the times.
                  Why, while out walking today a group of Jehoover Wit-lesses dumped this into my hand.
                  Pure Filth!!

Name:	magazine_watchtower_wives.jpg
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	1900521

Sister Talitha

Comment

This thread is wrong on so many levels...

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post
                      As is your papist mary-worshipping cult. Enjoy hellfire idolator.
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fish View Post
                        i no Miss.Tailitha not post no altarboy magazines for your viewin pleasures , but you not needs to pass your Mr.Pope Hefner judgemints on our threads!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                          I think this should be handed out to our True Christian™ Single men..............
                          [ATTACH]269[/ATTACH]
                          Definitely.
                          Two copies, or three. Every TC™ man should know what to look for in a good pair of 'bountiful bloomers'.
                          sigpic
                          Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fish View Post

Which sort of begs the question WHY are you reading it then?
                            In order to be old & wise,you must first be young & stupid.

Comment

No doubt to catch a glimpse of some fine matronly bloomers.

Umm.....I'd be a little worried if I were Glendora or Mrs Rogers....
                              sigpic
                              Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!

Comment

Working...
                              X