X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Originally posted by BaseballMom67 View Post
    hi all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

first off this is their artwork they use to advertise to the MASSES

as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!

-baseballmom67
    . Mam listen i am a gentalman who has over One thousand hours in Team Fortress 2(TF2, And i can confirm there is no homosexuality, the Solidger is not gay, infact tf2 is all cis men. Now you pass judgement on a game that you havent played, now you seem to dislike the whole gaming sceen and i wish to have you join me one day and play a single game with me in the effort of letting you experience this stuff so you knwo waht you seen/heard isnt real. Now yes the kiling is but there is a story for it, very much like when the USA goes to war. And i dont mean to be a Butthole about this but your Son who has played the game probly has a better idea about it then you do, and i also think that you need to lose the extrimest approch of your religion

Comment

Originally posted by A Normal Gamer View Post
      . Mam listen i am a gentalman who has over One thousand hours in Team Fortress 2(TF2, And i can confirm there is no homosexuality, the Solidger is not gay, infact tf2 is all cis men. Now you pass judgement on a game that you havent played, now you seem to dislike the whole gaming sceen and i wish to have you join me one day and play a single game with me in the effort of letting you experience this stuff so you knwo waht you seen/heard isnt real. Now yes the kiling is but there is a story for it, very much like when the USA goes to war. And i dont mean to be a Butthole about this but your Son who has played the game probly has a better idea about it then you do, and i also think that you need to lose the extrimest approch of your religion

Good morning, young man. I am glad that the Lord has guided you here, as it is possible that you may yet be saved and enjoy eternity with God and Jesus, though the issue is still in doubt as far as your own personal salvation is concerned. You present as a classic case of electronic overload. Instead of attending to your education, you have spent over 1000 hours playing a video game which offers a twisted world view with supernatural beings, homosexuals, violence and all the other ills which afflict society today. As a result, you spell on a third grade level and your structure and punctuation are atrocious.

Your charges have been often presented here by unsaved trash who, like you, have failed to read the thread they are complaining about and thus do not know that those points have been examined and rejected over and over again. In short, we have heard that nonsense before and we are frankly a little tired of the repetition.

Further, like most of your genberation, you have failed to follow the simple directions that ask you to make a proper introduction before you make any comments. That introduction should be made (and it is not too late) in our introduction forum which is conveniently entitled Introduction Forum. Please go thither and tell us all about yourself- how you were saved, your relationship with Jesus, the name of your Pastor and all other information that you feel will be helpful in coming to understand you.

God Bless!
      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by A Normal Gamer View Post
        Mam. . . [removed tedious, inane, virtually incomprehensible prating for humanitarian reasons] . . . i also think that you need to lose the extrimest approch of your religion
        Typically, I would correct your painfully inept writing. In particular, I would point out that with the internet at your fingertips, you could certainly look up a simple word such as "extremist".

And yet, The Holy Spirit has opened my eyes to a possible moment of edification for all.

We here at Landover Baptist Church Forum are, indeed, "ex-trimests" in a manner of speaking. By this I mean that there are many of us who grew up in families and religious subcultures with an ethos of "trimming" the Bible to suit certain false beliefs.

No one at LBC resorts to that sort of self-serving behavior. We don't trim, redact, pare, abridge or bowdlerize the Bible. We take seriously the injunction of Revelation 22:19.

Revelation 22:19
        And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

There are other verses that clarify the "no-snip"* concept, but this one sounds especially ominous, so I thought that I would go with it.

To sum up, it's the non-extremist Christian types who are take the "trimmer" approach to religion. We are "ex-trimmers" who don't mess around with the Word of God. If that makes us extremists in your eyes, so be it.

*"No-snip" regarding the words of the Bible. The Bible itself indicates a "snip the tip" perspective of tallywackers.
        His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

To quote Rick Sanchez,

"God is the biggest DICK then never existed"
          Time to accept the truth you crackers

Comment

Originally posted by Gabe Newell View Post
            To quote Rick Sanchez,

Threatening us with the wrath of drunken Mexicans will not frighten us, dear. We have the power of Christ on our side!

And you can too! Lay down your arms of rebellion and pick up a hug from the Lord thy God!

You can find Him in the Holy Bible.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
              Threatening us with the wrath of drunken Mexicans will not frighten us, dear. We have the power of Christ on our side!

And you can too! Lay down your arms of rebellion and pick up a hug from the Lord thy God!

You can find Him in the Holy Bible.

Lets for a minute believe that god does exist, do you think he would be happy with what happens in the name of religion? About the millions who have died because of it? Because if thats the case, then god is worst being that ever existed. Religion has covered your eyes from the truth that there is no god. there is no order or power. We all are just scared with the harsh truth about the universe being dark and empty, we want to believe that there is some entity looking after us and making sure that we do no wrong, but before you establish a theory, you need proof. There is plenty proof that god does not exist, from his "HOLY" bible being wrong at times to the fact that is evolution. What proof do you have that he does exist? The facts tell you that evolution is real, the earth is round, the universe will some day stop existing, we will all die some day and no matte and all the other shit that you plan not to believe in. Science is real, god is not and there is nothing you can FUCKING do about it. Boycotting other religions makes you the evil person and if in the hypothetical purgatory Latinos and homosexuals are sent to Hell, I would rather fucking go there, where there is actual Fucking equality. You can stay sedated in the drug that is organized religion, But one day you would realize how much fucking time you wasted in what you called religion.
              This might be harsh for you to realize but this is the truth and you can rather believe in it or stay fucking sedated sucking the lies off this false entities dick. Its time to fucking stop

Comment

Lets for a minute believe that god does exist, do you think he would be happy with what happens in the name of religion? About the millions who have died because of it? Because if thats the case, then god is worst being that ever existed.
                Nonsense. Jesus holds the record for most smites of any being ever! Do you really think a mere human could best Him?

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

To quote Rick Sanchez,

We are the only Christian website willing to discuss the Truth(r) about the Bible.

You need to join us by accepting the Truth(c) about Jesus and His sanctifying Blood.

Give up your anger, Gabe, and become a True Christian(tm).

Also, while there are some who have accused me of being a little daffy --as in the duck-- no one has ever been so unkind as to call me outright quackers. I do have feelings, you know.
                  His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Nonsense. Jesus holds the record for most smites of any being ever! Do you really think a mere human could best Him?

Mary honestly, How F-in dumb are you. you realize i was talking about all religions and secondly even a single person, for no god damn reason ( even for an imaginary one that you idiots made up) ,killed is wrong. Now let me ask you a question that someone of your intelligence will be able to comprehend
                    The fuq is 2+2???

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                      We are the only Christian website willing to discuss the Truth® about the Bible.

You need to join us by accepting the Truth© about Jesus and His sanctifying Blood.

Give up your anger, Gabe, and become a True Christian™.

Also, while there are some who have accused me of being a little daffy --as in the duck-- no one has ever been so unkind as to call me outright quackers. I do have feelings, you know.
                      You talk about feelings, what about the feelings of the homosexuals, the blacks, the Jews, the people you boycott, do they not have feelings?

Comment

You talk about feelings, what about the feelings of the homosexuals, the blacks, the Jews, the people you boycott, do they not have feelings?
                        Does Jesus not have any feelings in your worldview? How would you like to be forced to watch perverts stretching their anuses out in front of your eyes for millennia?

Comment

Does Jesus not have any feelings in your worldview? How would you like to be forced to watch perverts stretching their anuses out in front of your eyes for millennia?

three points i would like to make
                          1st The site of seeing this could not be as bad as reading your comment
                          2nd Homosexuality is perfectly normal, its nothing but a hormone imbalance, how long before you start hating people with ADHD who have a deficiency of the hormone dopamine ( or what you might call the magic that god gifts you with), In fact the device you write this comment with was first made by a homosexual called Alan Turing who committed suicide because of people like you. And he is also the person due to whom you people won the 2nd world war. as he was the one able to decode the enigma, but realizing your intellect I dont think you understand a single word i wrote
                          and 3rd one of your badges is of the Overwatch war. You do realize that, that badge is from a game called Overwatch which is about many super heros, one of which is a teleporting lesbian and this game is inspired from TF 2

IRONYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

just give up Mary, You have one accusation, Science has a million proofs

Comment

three points i would like to make
                            Please. I have all day. The children have been acting up in this nice weather. As a consequence, six of them are locked up in their rooms, four are spending the remainder of the week on their knees in the basement, three are tethered outside (you want to act like animals, I'll treat you like animals, oh don't you test me missy I'll come down like the very flames from Heaven that burned those insolent Jews to a crisp after messing around with a golden calf believe you me), and the older ones have wisely left to do some community service to repent of their insolent ways. I'll teach them the fear of Jesus if it's the last thing I do. So please, go right ahead. I'm all ears.

1st The site of seeing this could not be as bad as reading your comment
                            That's because your heart is hardened by the world and Satan's lies. You think horror is beauty, violence is art, and sin in soulful. You cannot be trusted to know right from wrong, good from bad, up from down. You're an angry contrarian, confounded like the stubborn Jews who refuse to see the Truth™ in front of their faces (1 Corinthians 1:23).

2nd Homosexuality is perfectly normal, its nothing but a hormone imbalance, how long before you start hating people with ADHD who have a deficiency of the hormone dopamine ( or what you might call the magic that god gifts you with), In fact the device you write this comment with was first made by a homosexual called Alan Turing who committed suicide because of people like you. And he is also the person due to whom you people won the 2nd world war. as he was the one able to decode the enigma, but realizing your intellect I dont think you understand a single word i wrote
                            Nonsense. By that logic AIDS is perfectly normal. It's nothing but a cellular imbalance. I don't hate anyone. I have a huge heart for broken people, just like Jesus did (Mark 2:17). I come here to share the Glory and Majesty of my Redeemer, and to let the little lost sheep know there is Hope of avoiding the trajectory of Eternal Damnation upon which they find themselves (Romans 10:9). That is, if they are honest enough to open their eyes and see the Truth™! And besides, I saw that movie and what Turing made looks nothing like what I'm typing on. Good grief. You homosexuals think Sodomites created everything valuable. I guess to a hammer, everything is a nail.

and 3rd one of your badges is of the Overwatch war. You do realize that, that badge is from a game called Overwatch which is about many super heros, one of which is a teleporting lesbian and this game is inspired from TF 2

IRONYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
                            You're wrong again! That medal denotes my survival of the Overwatch Wars, thanks be to Jesus (Job 7:12). You'll notice everyone who has ever defended that horrible piece of sin has left this Godly site in shame and humiliation.

just give up Mary
                            NEVER!

You have one accusation, Science has a million proofs

Science is for sore losers. Don't they know the election is over? Trump won!

Comment

Please. I have all day. The children have been acting up in this nice weather. As a consequence, six of them are locked up in their rooms, four are spending the remainder of the week on their knees in the basement, three are tethered outside (you want to act like animals, I'll treat you like animals, oh don't you test me missy I'll come down like the very flames from Heaven that burned those insolent Jews to a crisp after messing around with a golden calf believe you me), and the older ones have wisely left to do some community service to repent of their insolent ways. I'll teach them the fear of Jesus if it's the last thing I do. So please, go right ahead. I'm all ears.

question 1 - Are you the one who has locked the children in the room, because tat is wrong

That's because your heart is hardened by the world and Satan's lies. You think horror is beauty, violence is art, and sin in soulful. You cannot be trusted to know right from wrong, good from bad, up from down. You're an angry contrarian, confounded like the stubborn Jews who refuse to see the Truth™ in front of their faces (1 Corinthians 1:23).

Secondly, who is the one to declare what is sin and what is not. Its defiantly not you and the bible has been wrong from time to time. SOOOO??

Nonsense. By that logic AIDS is perfectly normal. It's nothing but a cellular imbalance. I don't hate anyone. I have a huge heart for broken people, just like Jesus did (Mark 2:17). I come here to share the Glory and Majesty of my Redeemer, and to let the little lost sheep know there is Hope of avoiding the trajectory of Eternal Damnation upon which they find themselves (Romans 10:9). That is, if they are honest enough to open their eyes and see the Truth™! And besides, I saw that movie and what Turing made looks nothing like what I'm typing on. Good grief. You homosexuals think Sodomites created everything valuable. I guess to a hammer, everything is a nail.

Secondly that is wrong, it is not a cellular imbalance, its a f-kin virus called HIV, do you know what a virus is, its an organism, who is alive in the body but is not alive before infecting a host. HIV weakens your immune system

2.5 Turing was the first one who made a device that computes, Compute means solving complex mathematical questions. If you writing on a laptop or a mobile then the processor inside either one computes,

You're wrong again! That medal denotes my survival of the Overwatch Wars, thanks be to Jesus (Job 7:12). You'll notice everyone who has ever defended that horrible piece of sin has left this Godly site in shame and humiliation.

Get your fkn facts right, google that badge up, you will not find a single photo of what shit you were talking about. And by the way the game is actually really good, you should try it.

NEVER!

Be my fkn guest

Science is for sore losers. Don't they know the election is over? Trump won!
                              I have never said this but, Kill yourself mary

Comment

Homosexuality is perfectly normal, its nothing but a hormone imbalance

This filthy atheist is too far gone for help, IMO. However, I think we can gain insight into the tortured thinking of the unsaved by studying the quotation above. He has made a statement and refuted his own statement with a contrary statement in the same sentence- all in only ten words. And both statements are wrong!

Tell us Dr. Freud, is it a hormone imbalance or normal? It can't be both.
                                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
                                X