X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRAISE CHIPOTLE JESUS!

Originally posted by GodIsAlmighty View Post
    (but in all it was overhyped-only liberals died, since only liberals live in NYC).
    Amen!
    "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
    John 8:32

Comment

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
      And yet, 9 years later:

1. The oil is not stolen, it's still there and being exported.

2. Muslims still commit terrorist attacks. Thankfully, most of it is on eachother these days.

3. Muslims have still not denounced muhammad's pedophilia as immoral. But hey, maybe the CIA wrote the quran?
      1. Exported is the same as saying "stolen" since we are not charging what we should for it.
      2. I dont even know what you are talking about.
      3. Muhammad (PBUH) is the GREATEST PROPHET. He is even greater than the prophet Jesus (pbuh).
      Surah 4:169 O people of the Book! do not exceed in your religion, nor say against God aught save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, is but the apostle of God ... say not "Trinity." Desist! it will be better for you. God is only one God, far be it for Him that He should beget a Son!

Comment

Originally posted by TruePath View Post
        3. Muhammad (PBUH) is the GREATEST PROPHET. He is even greater than the prophet Jesus (pbuh).
        Blasphemy!

Jesus is God's son and without sin. You can't compare Him to a pedophil...
        "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
        John 8:32

Comment

What???

Jesus was a Jew and Jews are hook nosed dark skinned dark haired people.

He doesn't look much like a covetous jew to me.
          Luke 5:31
          And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

Originally posted by Nurse Clampett View Post

He doesn't look much like a covetous jew to me.
            Oh and you think they drew that with Jesus (pbuh) actually standing there?
            Surah 4:169 O people of the Book! do not exceed in your religion, nor say against God aught save the truth. The Messiah, Jesus the son of Mary, is but the apostle of God ... say not "Trinity." Desist! it will be better for you. God is only one God, far be it for Him that He should beget a Son!

Comment

9/11 was masterminded by the CIA and executed probably by animatronic robots on empty planes so the Crusaders could blame the Great religion of Peace (Islam) and have an excuse to invade Holy Arab lands and steal the oil.
              Though this might well be the most coherent and intelligent post you've submitted so far, it is still incorrect. And even if it were correct, would that matter? The result is the same. God is busy taking the oil away from unworthy, moonworshipping (lunatic) Arabiacs, and giving it to more decent people, like Americans.

1. Exported is the same as saying "stolen" since we are not charging what we should for it.
              2. I dont even know what you are talking about.
              1. Oh, yeah, your sheiks in Dubai distribute all the money they make with exporting oil honestly among the Arab people, peaceful, loving muslims as they are.
              2. GOD=Life means we can be thankful that Arabiacs nowadays direct their bloodthirsty frenzy at each other instead of at decent people.
              3. While I don't care that you spit on some goat-sodomizing pedophile who called himself a prophet, I strongly disapprove of your spitting on Jesus. Please keep matters a little civil.
              Sweet Lord Jesus,
              I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
              Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
              Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
              Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
              Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
              Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
              Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

pbuh is not spitting it is short for Peace Be Upon Him.

I show more respect to Jesus (pbuh) than you people do.

Comment

pbuh is not spitting it is short for Peace Be Upon Him.

I show more respect to Jesus (pbuh) than you people do.
                  By blessing him with peace, when obviously He could kill anybody who did not grant him peace, and by denying that He is the son of God?
                  Follow me on Thefacebook! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000884272376

Comment

Working...
                  X