X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Water Proves Atheism is False!

I think the monkey worshipper thinks that we need proof of God and God's works like he needs proof that steam exists or something. Like we've never seen steam and it would confuse us and therefore think God isn't real.

I'm really starting to see now how hateful and consumed with deep down fear of Hell atheists are now I've spent some time here. It's like a junkie in denial or something.
    sigpic
    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
    The truth about volcanos
    Sex and debauchery in public schools
    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Damned_One View Post
      What happens is when water is spilled on the ground (in this case it's piss i suppose), heat causes it to evaporate. When water evaporates, it rises, leaving behind everything that is not pure water. When it's in the sky, it forms clouds, and the wind pushes it. Since oceans covers such a vast portion of the surface of the earth, most of these clouds discharge as rain over them, simply putting in pure water. This means there is always the same amount of water on the earth.
      Just as I predicted, some dimwit did show up espousing some hair brained "theory" – again at odds with the Bible (KJV1611).

So let's assume your "theory" is correct – water "evaporates" and leaves behind the sweat and urine. According to you this "evaporated" water now rains down as "pure" water without the sweat and urine. The obvious question now is what happened to all the sweat and urine? Well it didn't just "disappear" did it – you "scientists" call this "conservation of mass". That "pure" water now falls down and mixes with the left behind sweat and urine and we are just back to where we started.

You atheists think you're real cleaver. Wake up son, you'll never make the rapture.
      Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
      brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
      ...and get off my lawn
      sigpic

Comment

Hello My Esteemed Scientific Friend,

Your efforts are indeed noble, and welcome to this place. Were I you any future correspondence with the denizens of this place should be monosyllabic in nature so as to avoid any inevitable confusion.

Ok please. Everyone try this experiment at home. Get a pot and fill it with water from your tap. Put it on the stove and let it boil. What happens directly over the pot of water? You can see steam rising, which is just small particles of water. If you hold your hand over the pot, it slowly gathers water, and your hand becomes damp. This means that there is water in the air, and it came from the water that was in the pot.

When water evaporates on the ground, it's just a much slower form of the experiment we just did.
        sigpic
        “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin The Descent of Man (1871)

Comment

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
          If water doesn't dry up, then why isn't the world still underwater from the great flood?
          bump
          I'm waiting for an answer.
          Matthew:
          5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
          5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
          10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
          10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VictoryOS View Post
            That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I've never even once seen water going back up into the sky.
            Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
            bump
            I'm waiting for an answer.
            I'm sorry i didn't answer right away. This is assuming that i am incorporating biblical logic into my science. I will not give my answer to this, because i will receive another infraction. As of now, i am just trying to explain that rain is simply water that was already on the earth.

To answer someone else's statement, all that is inside of urine besides water is minerals. When water evaporates, it leaves behind the minerals which become part of the earth. Most of the raining occurs over other large bodies of water, so no it does not mix back with all of the minerals.

To another persons comment, i do not believe that showing you steam will make you disbelieve in god, i am just pointing out that water does rise, and it comes back down as rain.

And to Pastor Ezekiel, i do not understand why you are not open to debate in this specific sub-section. I understand that most of your forum is dedicated to just baptist praise, but this one is titled "Creation Science" that is trying to prove atheism wrong, well why not debate, and prove yourselves right even more against actual atheists? I believe that would be good.

And John Scopes, hi. But i was being simple worded, and i think if i am used in other ways to insult them, that i will be completely ignored more so.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond, i was at a Water Polo tournament all day

Comment

I was recently turned from atheist to Christian, but this may be enough to turn me back. I refuse to be associated with a group that doesn't study it's opponent's arguments. Of course, I don't want to be called atheist either, BECAUSE YOU DON'T LISTEN TO CHRISTIANS. It's one big troll war, and I wish I could move away. But, for the sake of knowledge, I will point it out for you:

Water starts the cycle in the ocean (I'm going for simplicity here). We drink the water, and it moves into our bodies. When we urinate, the water gets released into the toilets, which, after a while, end up back in the ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyruth123 View Post

Water starts the cycle in the ocean (I'm going for simplicity here). We drink the water, and it moves into our bodies. When we urinate, the water gets released into the toilets, which, after a while, end up back in the ocean.
                I thought this was a Godly forum where we could Praise Jesus all day and all night and know that we are in the company of other True Christians! But I come here to learn some science and all I can see is dirty words like "p*ss" and "*r*n*". I'm shaking here I'm crying so hard! You new people have defiled God's Favorite Forum! Do you ever hear about Jesus pissing? Did his apostles write about his pee-pee evaporating? Did he ascend into heaven through a cloud of urine?!? This is disgusting!

I'm literally weeping as I read this thread!

I think I need to bake a pie for Jesus now! Because if He came back tonight (and He COULD!), I for one would be ready for him on my knees with a pie JUST for HIM! So while you degenerate sinners talk about your darwin-savior theories and insult the LORD OF LORDS, I will be ready like the clever virgins waiting for the bridegroom to come! (Matthew 25:1-13)
                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyruth123 View Post
                  I was recently turned from atheist to Christian, but this may be enough to turn me back. I refuse to be associated with a group that doesn't study it's opponent's arguments. Of course, I don't want to be called atheist either, BECAUSE YOU DON'T LISTEN TO CHRISTIANS. It's one big troll war, and I wish I could move away. But, for the sake of knowledge, I will point it out for you:

What are you talking about? This is a well known apologetic that atheists can't answer. I got this in an email a couple of days before it was posted here.
                  Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Sorry it took so long for me to respond, i was at a Water Polo tournament all day
                    We know that there are windows in the firmament because God made it and has told us so - Genesis 7:11.
                    Similarly He has told us that the snow & hail are stored, as in a treasury or arsenal.

JOB 38 [GOD speaking]
                    Hast thou entred into the treasures of the snowe? Or hast thou seene the treasures of the haile,
                    23 Which I haue reserued against the time of trouble, against the day of battaile and warre?

©1611

God made all these things. He knows everything about them. He has given us some information - but not all information. You might compare a recent purchase: the manufacturer will have provided you with some information (how to make the new cuckoo clock start ticking, say) but not everything (the coefficients of expansion for metals in the clockwork bit, for example); of course the manufacturer would actually know all of those things.

I despair of the reading comprehension skills engendered by state funded anti-God "science" education to such an extent that I probably should point out:
                    the manufacturer would know all of those things..because YOU WOULD HAVE TO KNOW ALL THOSE THINGS in order to MAKE THE CUCKOO CLOCK IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Questions of how the oceans come upon the earth or what constrains them simply do not arise. God Himself has told us:

HERE
                    JOB 38 1-4,8
                    Then the Lord answered Iob out of the whirlewind, and sayd,
                    2 Who is this that darkneth counsell by words without knowledge?
                    3 Gird vp nowe thy loines like a man; for I will demaund of thee, and answere thou me.
                    4 Where wast thou when I layd the foundations of the earth? Declare, if thou hast vnderstanding..
                    8 Or who shut vp the sea with doores, when it brake foorth as if it had issued out of the wombe?

©1611

and HERE
                    JEREMIAH 5
                    Heare now this, O foolish people, and without vnderstanding, which haue eyes and see not, which haue eares and heare not.
                    22 Feare yee not mee, saith the Lord ? Will yee not tremble at my presence, which haue placed the sand for the bound of the sea, by a perpetuall decree that it cannot passe it, and though the waues thereof tosse themselues, yet can they not preuaile, though they roare, yet can they not passe ouer it?
                    23 But this people hath a reuolting and a rebellious heart: they are reuolted and gone.
                    24 Neither say they in their heart; Let vs now feare the Lord our God, that giueth raine, both the former and the later in his season: he reserueth vnto vs the appointed weekes of the haruest.
                    25 Your iniquities haue turned away these things, & your sinnes haue withholden good things from you.
                    26 For among my people are found wicked men: they lay waite as hee that setteth snares, they set a trap, they catch men.

©1611

These things do not suddenly become false just because someone thinks up an alternative "explanation" obsessive types might subject their new clock to close scrutiny and "discover" the exact wood the cuckoos were carved from! Yee-haw!! (but guess what? the manufacturer already knows what wood he used for the cuckoos) psychotics may hallucinate a different infinite universe every 5 minutes but I would no more listen to them than waste time with their obsessional co-demoniac when the box announces:

BAVARIAN OAK CUCKOO CLOCK

MADE FROM GENUINE BAVARIAN OAK

MADE IN BAVARIA

There is some additional scripture on the subject
                    of oceans in this thread if you are so compelled
                    by them their Maker's comments ought to be of
                    interest (well, if you are interested in accuracy).

Comment

So the best argument the atheist can come up with is "we all drink other people's pee"?
                      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

No... That is in no way our best argument. I read a thread earlier about experiments to prove the earth is flat. But you will not do simple experiments to show how water evaporates? Nowhere in the bible does it say that water does not evaporate.

bobbyruth, i am listening to the baptists, but what they're giving me is nothing that can be proven. When you talk about science (which this entire sub-forum is dedicated too), you have to understand what science is. Science is studying and testing and trying to prove.

Comment

Nowhere in the bible does it say that water does not evaporate.
                          It says that you will James 4:14

Comment

, i do not believe

i do not understand
                            There's your problem.
                            sigpic
                            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                            The truth about volcanos
                            Sex and debauchery in public schools
                            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              So the best argument the atheist can come up with is "we all drink other people's pee"?
                              Well the only part thats gets evaporated back into the sky is the water, the stuff that your body flushed out doesn't go back into the sky.. So your not really drinking their pee.
                              I cannot confirm nor deny the existence of God, so until then I am only looking for Him.

Comment

Originally posted by LookingForGod View Post
                                Well the only part thats gets evaporated back into the sky is the water, the stuff that your body flushed out doesn't go back into the sky.. So your not really drinking their pee.

Then how come the world isn't full of pee? Atheists just don't realize you need facts to prove their assertions
                                The Pope: Satan incarnate- 2 Corinthians 11:13-15
                                "13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works."

Comment

Working...
                                X