X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How the King James Bible saved me from anal sex!

Originally posted by OSufan3ID View Post
    Oddly enough, most of us wouldn't need to whip out a bible. We could turn down gay sex because we aren't homosexual. Maybe that is your real dilemma.
    Who is this we you speak of? Is it you and your boyfriend? The Bible is the reason we know that homosexuality is a sin and a mental disease.
    Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson View Post
      Who is this we you speak of? Is it you and your boyfriend? The Bible is the reason we know that homosexuality is a sin and a mental disease.
      No, the "we" is normal people who love our wives, and don't feel any temptation to participate in gay sex. I don't need to refer to the Bible to remind me not to have homosexual relations...I don't have sex with men because I am attracted to women.

Comment

No, the "we" is normal people who love our wives, and don't feel any temptation to participate in gay sex.
        At least you admit that being gay is abnormal. That's a good start.
        Praise and worship with Pastor Will. Services at 9 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Contact me. pastorwillsampson at gmail.com

Comment

No, the "we" is normal people who love our wives, and don't feel any temptation to participate in gay sex. I don't need to refer to the Bible to remind me not to have homosexual relations...I don't have sex with men because I am attracted to women.
          You are married and you are still attracted to women?

Matthew 5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
          28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

You need Jesus in your life,

YiC

Jack
          Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
            You are married and you are still attracted to women?

Matthew 5:27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
            28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

You need Jesus in your life,

YiC

Jack
            Wow...I don't think it is rocket science. I am a straight man who is attracted to the opposite sex (women), and found the one woman I will be with for the rest of my life. I don't lust after other women, and I am faithful to my wife.

Oh, and I have Jesus in my life. I just don't feel the need to be hateful and judgmental...especially since we were told not to judge others...but I guess you can justify why it is alright for you to do it.

Comment

especially since we were told not to judge others...but I guess you can justify why it is alright for you to do it.
              Stop being so lazy that you won't even bother to read answers to your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by demon View Post
                Yes, but how do you know homosexual sex is wrong so you can beat it out of your son if he comes home one day as a faggot?
                sigpic
                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                The truth about volcanos
                Sex and debauchery in public schools
                Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by devilfan View Post
                  Oddly enough, most of us wouldn't need to whip out a bible. We could turn down gay sex because we aren't homosexual. Maybe that is your real dilemma.
                  Yes it is our dilemna that you do not feel the need for the 1611 King James Bible. You see we are concerned about you immortal soul even if you are not. It pains us to think that Satan will forevermore rape you with his barbed tallywhacker while you are tormenting in the fire and brimstone of Hell. We are not unfeeling robots.
                  YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                    We are nothing like the Catholics. We believe in the Trinity of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, not the trinity of the Pope, the Virgin Mary and the Death Cookie.
                    Well, it's nice to see people spreading religious harmony.Especially people from the same religion

Comment

• Re: How the King James Bible saved me from anal sex!

Originally posted by magichicken View Post
                      Well, it's nice to see people spreading religious harmony.Especially people from the same religion

We are Christians here, chicken. The Roman religion is not a Christian sect. Rather they worship statues and paintings of saints. This is an act forbidden by God and guaranteed to cause the idol worshipper to win a trip to Hell.
                      God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by magichicken View Post
                        You say catlicks are the same religion? Catlicks pray to mary and the saints.

Read how Jesus taught us to pray:

Matthew 6:6, Luke 11:1-13

No catlick priest or mary nor any saint could be the sufficient propitiation as Jesus was on the cross Read 1 Peter 3:18, Romans 3:25

May we have a Modus Operandi of Faith which reveals no matter what He allows into our lives we may demonstrate a faith that is alive and powerful. Isaiah 26:3

Comment

A MESSAGE FOR BEAWEST1

Funny how it is that most noobs pick this thread as their first read. I hope you are not of the gaywise nature. That would be a shame as it is always nice to meet new people.
                          Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Working...
                          X