X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Do Muslim Women Wear Burkas??

Friends,

I don't mean to sound racist here, and everyone here knows I'm one of the most non-racist people you're likely to meet. But I always wondered why the ragheads made their women wear Burkas? I mean, there's nothing wrong with keeping all your lady-parts adequataly covered so you don't look like a whore (and get yourself raped), but even to me this seems a little over the top???

When I was a younger man I remember asking my father (God rest his soul) the exact same question, and he joked it was because "ALL Muslim women are just soooo darn ugly, even their men-folks can't stand the sight of them!"

I must say I did laugh at the time, but after a little research it seems he might not have been that far away from the truth.

Why are muslim women so hairy?

I hear they wear burkas to cover their hairiness.

I have seen a muslim women take off her burka and she was harier then my dad.

And there you have it! Muslim women wear Burkas because they're just so darn hairy! Some articles even say their entire bodies are covered in 90% THICK BLACK CURLY HAIR !!!

Disgusting!

Re: Why Do Muslim Women Wear Burkas??

Sweet JESUS! I never knew they were so sinfully ugly under those tents they wear!

What ever happened to the good mudslimes?
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

My children loves to rip the burkas off Muslim whores, they collect them as trophies. I give them $10 for every burka, and $5 for every hijab, the collection is right now up at 205 burkas and 156 hijabs. There is also Christ-killing Joo women who wears burkas, Joo burkas are very rare, so i give my kids $100 for each one of those, so far we only have 5 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        What ever happened to the good mudslimes?
        That's before the inbreeding.

Comment

I would also point out that in most mudslime countries that the men are dressed in white garb whereas the women are dressed all in black. Everyone knows that white equals "good" while black equals "evil". It's true enough that a woman brought all the problems and sins into the world, but I think they should be wearing a color that symbolizes "stupid" or "unclean" rather than the color of "evil" which should be reserved for nigras and messicans.

Did you know? I'm sure Brother Ex-Viking's kids can back me up on this, women here wear very modern outfits under their Burka/Abaya. It's true! Many are wearing high heels and designer clothes and they have wardrobes that are full of such. Many even keep up with the latest styles every year, donating their old clothes to family or charity.Personally, I say, "What's the point?", if no one will see them anyway.

Comment

So why are they so hairy?? I think it has something to do with homosexuality?!?...
            -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
            -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
            -Holocaust Jokes
            -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
            -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
            -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
            -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
            -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

She looks like an ape. I think this is caused by believing in evolution! Christians never look like apes.
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I have a several theories about this, some of which have already been mentioned here:

• They don't want to look at their disgusting brown skin.
                • The men don't want to have to go to the postbox to post their mail.
                • The women wish to obscure their utter contempt for moral beliefs and values.
                • The women don't want to be raped by dirty, immoral brown beasts.
                • They're easy to spot in the desert.
                • The clothing is perfect cover for hiding explosive devices and other muslim instruments of evil (like the qur'an).
                • "Allah said so" (aka "the voices in my head are telling me to destroy the west").
                • They know it annoys us and they merely do it to get on our nerves and to tempt us from the righteous path to Heaven.
                • They are ragheads, what else do you expect?
                But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16)

The Bible is perfect and contains ZERO contradictions: A True Christian™ guide to logic
                Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals: A guide for those without the "gaydar"
                "eSports": Become Usain Bolt without leaving your sofa

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
                  So why are they so hairy?? I think it has something to do with homosexuality?!?...
                  She probably got semen on her face. This would lead to a hairy face in the same way masturbation leads to hairy palms. Since men and women do not associate in the Muslim world, this must have occurred with livestock, which does not surprise me.
                  The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
                    She probably got semen on her face. This would lead to a hairy face in the same way masturbation leads to hairy palms. Since men and women do not associate in the Muslim world, this must have occurred with livestock, which does not surprise me.
                    They've been over here trying to buy horses. We didn't sell them any. Strangely, on a side note, we do export a lot of camels .. ..

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingEnlightenment View Post
                      I have a several theories about this, some of which have already been mentioned here:

• "Allah said so" (aka "the voices in my head are telling me to destroy the west").
                      Do you think maybe only the ones who can't read hear voices and the ones who can just pretend? Mohammed couldn't read could he? I blame his wife.

Comment

You people are awful. ignorant as well. Why are you so full of hate. I thought jesus, who was a middle eastern jew, said to love everyone. I feel sorry for your children, they will grow up biggots and racist pieces of shit just like you. You people are whats wrong with religon, all religion. You are blind. All this hate for no reason. god is not real. This post will get deleated because i know you are the type of people who say all kinds of hurtfull things to someone but cry when someone tells you the truth, i hope someone sees this before it happens. So in conclusion, you are all idiots, god is not real and jesus was a jew who liked to suck dick. Fuck all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by stealth40 View Post
                          You people are awful. ignorant as well. Why are you so full of hate. I thought jesus, who was a middle eastern jew, said to love everyone. I feel sorry for your children, they will grow up biggots and racist pieces of shit just like you. You people are whats wrong with religon, all religion. You are blind. All this hate for no reason. god is not real. This post will get deleated because i know you are the type of people who say all kinds of hurtfull things to someone but cry when someone tells you the truth, i hope someone sees this before it happens. So in conclusion, you are all idiots, god is not real and jesus was a jew who liked to suck dick. piffle all of you.
                          And this is an example of why atheism is a healthier world-view? No thanks, son. Do you see any True Christians™ posting in such a mean-spirited, insulting and vulgar fashion as your hateful rant?

In Christ Jesus and may you find peace with Him.
                          Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Did that couch potato really just create an account, log on, then write that drivel, log off and go back to turnips?

Amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
                              I always wondered why the ragheads made their women wear Burkas?

Are you sure those are Muslim women and not ninjas?
                              The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
                              X