X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Person of the year 2013

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    I demand a recount!
    It wasn't what I originally intended, but since we are presumably allowing people to vote multiple times for Pastor Ezekiel, I suppose there's no reason why you couldn't dedicate all 10 of your votes to Sarah Palin.

If you did that, it would change the total score for her to

10+
    9+
    8+
    7+
    6+
    5+
    4+
    3+
    2+
    =55

I did also say we could change votes, so I'll move up Palin to 6th place, bumping Bachman, and Robinson down a space. That would mean she gets an additional 5 points from me. For 60 points total

This brings Sarah Palin to second place with 60 points, hope that helps.
    Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
      This brings Sarah Palin to second place with 60 points, hope that helps.
      Second only to Pastor Ezekiel. Yes that sounds acceptable.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

I would like to cast a vote for Nobar King. From reading his posts here, I have come to a far greater knowledge of God's word and feel as if I have a new friend to play checkers with in heaven - as long as he doesn't smell like old man. I would assume Jesus provides air freshener or just takes away that old man scent once one of the saints hands out robes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-soccer player View Post
          I think Vladimir Putin plays a more and more important role in defending Christian values. This is especially important in times like these when we have a muslim traitor in the White House.
          I second this nomination. Vladimir Putin is a manly man and the exact type of leadership this country needs.

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

While I love and admire all of the Godly Men (and that woman) who have been nominated, my votes must go to our beloved fearless Leader.

1. Pastor Ezekiel
            2. Pastor Ezekiel
            3. Pastor Ezekiel
            4. Pastor Ezekiel
            5. Pastor Ezekiel
            6. Pastor Ezekiel
            7. Pastor Ezekiel
            8. Pastor Ezekiel
            9. Pastor Ezekiel
            10. Pastor Ezekiel
            God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
            True Christians are Perfect!
            True Christian™ Love.
            Salvation™ made Easy!
            You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
            Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
            Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
            Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
            Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
            The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
            Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
            God HATES Rational Thinking!
            True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

What is the award for "Man of the Year"? (I can't bring myself to call it 'Person' of the Year)

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
                What is the award for "Man of the Year"? (I can't bring myself to call it 'Person' of the Year)
                Why not, Sister? By calling it "Person" we affirming that men are superior to women because even when women are allowed in the competition men still get better results.
                Thinking of Abortion?
                That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Because some people voted using all 10 of their votes for one person, I'm operating off the assumption that someone voting for only one person is using all 10 of their votes for that person.

I originally said that I would not be counting forum member's votes, but perhaps I was being too harsh. In honor of the founding father's of America, I think it would be fair to apply a 3/5 compromise to their votes. Making their votes worth a generous 40% of a True Christian™'s vote.

I also forgot to mention that Jesus guided me to include a very special "Jesus's blessing" calculator that is being applied to all votes. Certain votes might be worth slightly more than others because of this. It is all very complex and like Fox News I don't need to waste your time with details you don't need to know, but here are the final results:

Unfortunately for Palin, Levi Jones's vote just inches her out of second place, though this was a very close race.

Winner: 1. Pastor Ezekiel 550 points
                  2. Vladimir Putin 73 points
                  3. Sarah Palin 70 points
                  4. Jesus Christ 65 points
                  5. Donald Trump 10 points

The person, pastor, man, and everything of the year for 2013 is our very own Pastor Ezekiel! Faith_Machine earlier pointed out that Pastor Ezekiel just recently received the Pastor Ezekiel Flint Award for Excellence in Theology. He also just recently reached the milestone of 75,000 posts. What an incredible year!
                  Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS, PASTOR ZEKE!!!
                    I hear he also recently won "Most Handsome Pastor in Freehold Award!"
                    Thinking of Abortion?
                    That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                    Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Unfortunately for Palin, Levi Jones's vote just inches her out of second place, though this was a very close race.
                      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Hallelujah!
                        The holiest man in Landover is now the 'Person' of the Year.
                        Congratulation Pastor Ezekiel!

Comment

Winner: 1. Pastor Ezekiel 550 points
                          2. Vladimir Putin 73 points
                          3. Sarah Palin 70 points
                          4. Jesus Christ 65 points
                          5. Donald Trump 10 points
                          What a wonderful list of True Christian™ men (and woman).
                          Very deserved! Congratulations
                          1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
                          sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Pastor Zeke Yet another well deserved accolade.

Was this not also the year our beloved Pastor almost broke Clinton Locy's record for longest sermon? I still think there was foul play there. Better luck next time, Sir!
                            2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Congrats Pastor Ezekiel!!!!!
                              sigpic

Charter Member Pearland, Texas

Comment

Thank you all.

I'd like my 2015 custom Escalade to be SeaFoam Green with a Mauve calfskin interior.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X