X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God Hates Iceland!

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
    Well, I tried the friendly approach.
    So basically, if we don't instantly surrender to your Mr. Nice Guy routine, you will turn into a mean person?

That sounds like an abusive personality to me...
    I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
    Matthew 7:22
    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
    Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

And I'm a tolerant human being!
      You have made Jesus sad.

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
      28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
      29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

You think you have aaall the answers, don't you?
        No we do not. We think God has all the answers. Pity you got yourself banned, I rather liked talking to you. You are much smarter than most of the trolls from Iceland who visited us. I will pray that at some point in your life you will let Jesus back into your life. I think your rant here proves that you miss Him more than you like to admit.
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
          So you're saying that a person's morality is determined by his financial wealth?

That's pretty strange, because the Bible says the complete opposite.
          I was just answering why her parents should be proud of her
          She's doing great in her life, doing what she wants. Not many get to do that, more people are lokced up doing something they dont want to. Maybe it's not you're kind of good but why should she care? She dosen't know what happens in the afterlife, but she knows what gose around know! Why prepare you for something you dont 100% know is going to happen? And dont give me some lame ass proof that the bible is real and everything in it is true. It's a bit to much for me to base my life on one book, which was writen by men inspired by god. You can't proof they where inspierd by God. I know the bible was written by men who were once alive and is based on how they experienced God, but where is the proof? Anyone can write stuff down it dosen't make it true. I think the bible should be looked in a psychological way, it's kind of like the first sociological book

Comment

It really does not matter what you think. Your thoughts are controlled by The Devil. The important thing is what God thinks, and, at this moment, God thinks you will look good roasting in the Pits of Hell.

Please repent and seek Jesus!
            sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
              It really does not matter what you think. Your thoughts are controlled by The Devil. The important thing is what God thinks, and, at this moment, God thinks you will look good roasting in the Pits of Hell.

Please repent and seek Jesus!
              That's easy just diminishing what i said because you can't come with anything better then that. Then i'm going to say you're thougts are controlled by Loki and they dont matter. The important thing is what the Gods think, and, at this moment, the Gods think you will look good frozen in hell.

Comment

I just wanted to point out that the vast majority of Icelandians follow the teachings of Luther.

The very same Martin Luther who wrote about the Jews.

"Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch*thieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security."

"I brief, dear princes and lords, those of you who have Jews under your rule** if my counsel does not please your, find better advice, so that you and we all can be rid of the unbearable, devilish burden of the Jews, lest we become guilty sharers before God in the lies, blasphemy, the defamation, and the curses which the mad Jews indulge in so freely and wantonly against the person of our Lord Jesus Christ, this dear mother, all Christians, all authority, and ourselves. Do not grant them protection, safe*conduct, or communion with us.... .With this faithful counsel and warning I wish to cleanse and exonerate my
                conscience."

Jews are a serpent's brood and one should burn down their synagogues and destroy them
                Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                  I just wanted to point out that the vast majority of Icelandians follow the teachings of Luther.

"Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch*thieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security."

"I brief, dear princes and lords, those of you who have Jews under your rule** if my counsel does not please your, find better advice, so that you and we all can be rid of the unbearable, devilish burden of the Jews, lest we become guilty sharers before God in the lies, blasphemy, the defamation, and the curses which the mad Jews indulge in so freely and wantonly against the person of our Lord Jesus Christ, this dear mother, all Christians, all authority, and ourselves. Do not grant them protection, safe*conduct, or communion with us.... .With this faithful counsel and warning I wish to cleanse and exonerate my
                  conscience."

Jews are a serpent's brood and one should burn down their synagogues and destroy them
                  That is incredibly racist! I had no idea that the eskimos in Iceland were such hateful bigots.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Eskimos need to grow up and stop playing in the snow. My grandson stopped making snow forts in the third grade.

You hear me, Nanook? The third grade. It's time to be a man.

Comment

Before I start let me say that I am Icelandic, religious and a confirmed member of the Church of Iceland (Lutherism).

Now I wanted to begin by quoting mr. Levi Jones and his views on jews

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post

conscience."

This is written here above by you, mr Jones, a true christian... apparently.

What i see however is a grown man urging others to commit acts of genocide against jews and thus reminding me of a german man who died in 1945... one Adolf Hitler. In case you were wondering that makes you very racist indeed mr Jones, just like Hitler.
                      By that reasoning I assume that your idea of christianity, mr Jones, is one where Adolf Hitler is gladly invited to sit somewhere with god in heaven.... after all he fits the criteria that you set up in your post earlier. This makes you no more special and no less guilty of ignorant and hateful thinking than mr Hitler was.
                      .... think about this for a second mr Jones as you read this

Oh and I almost forgot. This was written with a Macbook Pro... a laptop made by Apple. By now you may be thinking somewhere along the lines of how uncomprehensively gay i must be for owning such a device but my girlfriend (who I should point out is a member of the same church as me) does not agree with the point you made about that every mac owner in the world being gay (or a sodomite as you yourself said in a thread regarding Apple computers and flaming homosexualness).
                      This loathing of yours towards homosexuals reminds me somewhat of a former dictator... why... it's Hitler again!

It must feel really good to have not one but two things in common with such a remarkable christian (as you seem to believe it) fellow like yourself. Hitler must be some kind of a hero to you.

I believe I have made my point...

Good day mr. Jones

Comment

those were not the views of Brother Levi, But of Martin Luther. Does that name ring a bell? I think that you owe my friend an apology. And maybe you should apologies to Jesus too.

Comment

WOW! Way to make yourself look like an idiot there, "vigvste". The very man who founded the pseudo-church of which you are a member was an avowed anti-semite. And Hitler, for those of you who did not excel in historical studies ("vigvste") was a Mary-worshiping papist psychopathic pedophile (show me a papist who isn't)! Catching on yet, Nanook?
                          sigpicMIKE HUCKABEE/RAND PAUL - 2012 (or sooner if possible)

Comment

Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                            those were not the views of Brother Levi, But of Martin Luther. Does that name ring a bell? I think that you owe my friend an apology. And maybe you should apologies to Jesus too.
                            Thank you for that defense, Brother James. I can't imagine how someone would think it was me saying those hateful things about the Joos, considering my two opening sentences were:

Now my feelings are hurt and I am highly offended.
                            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vigvste View Post
                              Before I start let me say that I am Icelandic, religious and a confirmed member of the Church of Iceland (Lutherism).
                              Good! Formulating your problems is the first step to a solution.

just like Hitler.
                              We are nothing like Hitler. The Bible doesn't order us to kill Jews, so we don't. All we do is derived from the entire Holy Bible (a concept wasted on Lutherism since they only pick the fluffy parts of the Bible). Actually our excellent staff of lawyers are all Jews.

but my girlfriend
                              That you pretend to have a girlfriend does not make you less gay. But good news, homosexuality can be cured! Just pray to Jesus Christ and burn that gay computer.

it's Hitler again!
                              Why do you relate everything to Hitler? That seems unhealthy to me. You are aware Hitler was a very bad person I hope?

Some scripture from the Holy Bible:

How little we care about your insults: Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Why you need to read the entire Bible: 2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

Why you should stop being gay: Romans 1:26-27 "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

How you should treat your wife (once you really get one): 1 Timothy 2:11-12 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

Why we have to be blunt to you to save your soul: Leviticus 19:15 "In righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour." John 7:24 "Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment."

Why it is very important to avoid hell (you are heading straight for it at the moment): Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched"
                              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by vigvste View Post

Now I wanted to begin by quoting mr. Levi Jones and his views on jews
                                Are you retarded? Pastor Jones was quoting your pope Martin Luther here. It is you who are a despicable antisemite!

What i see however is a grown man urging others to commit acts of genocide against jews and thus reminding me of a german man who died in 1945... one Adolf Hitler. In case you were wondering that makes you very racist indeed mr Jones, just like Hitler.
                                By that reasoning I assume that your idea of christianity, mr Jones, is one where Adolf Hitler is gladly invited to sit somewhere with god in heaven.... after all he fits the criteria that you set up in your post earlier. This makes you no more special and no less guilty of ignorant and hateful thinking than mr Hitler was.
                                .... think about this for a second mr Jones as you read this

You are really funny! In fact, the words you are attacking right now are Martin Luther's. Thanks for proving our point that your bigoted false church is indeed no better than Hitler was!

By the way, Brothers, this eskimo issue has grown really serious over the past days, so I've started a prayer thread where we can pray for Iceland. I would be glad if you would join me in prayer there!
                                Sweet Lord Jesus,
                                I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
                                Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
                                Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
                                Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
                                Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
                                Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
                                Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X