X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Negro Music Is Satanic

Originally posted by AFRICAN JEDI View Post
    You do not like "Black" people? Then this thread is void because of racial bias.
    All whites are racists.
    The 100% SURE winner of the Freehold 2024 election. Let's make Freehold GREAT again!
    • Godfly: "TrueChristian™ friends. Maybe the things Mr. King says are true."
    • Johny Joe Hold: "my worthy opponent may have some admirable traits"
    • C. Reconstruction: "you are sincere"
    NOT endorsed by Donald Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred King View Post
      All whites are racists.
      We Have good reason to be.

as you can tell by this highly accurate graph, the rate at which 'Your Music' is sold depends on the crime.

Comment

You do not like "Black" people? Then this thread is void because of racial bias.
        La:4:7: Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire: La:4:8: Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.
        Job:30:30: My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Song:1:6: Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Jer:4:28: For this shall the earth mourn, and the heavens above be black: because I have spoken it, I have purposed it, and will not repent, neither will I turn back from it.
        Jer:8:21: For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

La:5:10: Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
        Joe:2:6: Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.

Na:2:10: She is empty, and void, and waste: and the heart melteth, and the knees smite together, and much pain is in all loins, and the faces of them all gather blackness.

You'll see that the Bible does not see being black in a positive light. The Lord saw fit to put the Curse of Ham on the nigra; if you have a problem, take it up with Him.

All whites are racists.
        Are you saying that because I'm white?
        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

I can assure you that no True Christian™ is racist. Racism is not tolerated at Landover Baptist Church. Neither is ignoring the Holy Bible. As Brother Bathfire has pointed out, the Lord has decided a judgment against people of color, and His judgements are true and fair.

Genesis 9:25 And he said, Cursed bee Canaan: a seruant of seruants shall hee be vnto his brethren.

As black people have chosen to rise up and cast off the slavery that God has commanded of them, they find themselves constantly struggling to survive or live fulfilling lives. Their work ethic is diminished and their schedules are persistently delayed (even negros joke about "Black People Time"). They turn to cocaine syringes and huffing extacy while driving stolen vehicles with absurdly distracting tires. They style their hair to be soft like a white person's hair and wear white person's designer clothing, pretending to have found success in their monthly government checks.

All whites are racists.

The white people are not racist, my friend. The black man is the black man's worst enemy. It is the negro that condemns other negros to die in the streets for petty desperation and thug lifestyles. It is the negro who has ignored the Bible's Word that they have been condemned to servitude. It is the negro who rises up against God and against His chosen people, True Christians
          ™! Why do you insist on persecuting us? Why do you oppress us?

We have done nothing to deserve your hate and your hurtful words. Please take your accusations of racism to your negro church of satan and share with them the TRUTH of the King James Bible in its entirety. If they have a problem with being condemned to servitude by God, then tell them to take it up with GOD HIMSELF. We rebuke your satanic messages of hate here! SHOUT GLORY!

Exploding In A Spray Of Christ's Red Blood of Life,
          Harry Lester
          Slathered in the Fresh Hot Blood of the Infant Christ,
          -Youth Minister Harry Lester

Comment

All whites are racists.

All white's are racist???! How dare you speak in our forum, nigra! Respect your Masters!
            Last edited by Tea_Party_Minister; 04-18-2011, 03:23 AM. Reason: forgot quote
            (1 Timothy 2:12) (King James Version): But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Amen,
            Tea Party Minister

Comment

All whites are racists.
              This liebral democrap nigra is allowed to speak???
              (1 Timothy 2:12) (King James Version): But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Amen,
              Tea Party Minister

Comment

All whites are racists.
                Does that include your wife?
                Drama queen

Comment

You people are so worthless. I hope you all die in a fire. God isn't real, and you racist idiots are an absolute joke to the human race. I enjoyed when I went to church as a kid and took a shit on the floor. God isn't real, religion is a joke, and I am going to kill your family.

Comment

Originally posted by Da_Man2nite View Post
                    You people are so worthless. I hope you all die in a fire. God isn't real, and you racist idiots are an absolute joke to the human race. I enjoyed when I went to church as a kid and took a shit on the floor. God isn't real, religion is a joke, and I am going to kill your family.
                    Thank you for your blessing!

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. -Matthew 5:10

When I was a child I always fantasized about becoming a martyr for my beliefs, but this is a tad extreme, don't you think?

Would you like to tell us exactly what problems you have with GOD's perfect instructions to us? Perhaps we can help you understand what He wants for us, His creations and subjects.
                    sigpic
                    The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                    - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Da_Man2nite View Post
                      Oh goodie, another demon infested "tollerant" liebral threatening to kill us.

Seems to forget that most True Christians(TM) are armed to the teeth, and I haven't been able to keep up with the demand for True Christian(TM) protection dogs. Thank you pastors for suggesting I train them using Scripture as my basis.
                      Drama queen

Comment

Being a born again Christian myself I own around fifteen pistols and thirty semi automatic rifles. I would like to see him push his Jesus hating ideals on me. I would exercise my right to praise and send him to hell a little earlier than he has planned. Rap music is the tool of the negro and should be eradicated from America. It is bad enough that it doesn't praise the lord but it promotes activities such as drug abuse, sodomy, and the listening of that "genre" of music itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Minister Phil View Post
                          It is bad enough that it doesn't praise the lord but it promotes activities such as drug abuse, sodomy, and the listening of that "genre" of music itself.

Well put. It's so easy to overlook the shameless self-promotion of the rap music industry agenda. Also, that is a fantastic mustache. A good mustache is like rap-Cryptonite (or "Craptonite").

Soaking In A Holy Bubble Bath Of Christ's Pure Blood,
                          Harry Lester

Comment

Originally posted by Youth Minister Harry View Post
                            I've always suspected negro music to be a cacophony of the devil. I'm not talking about the old negroid spirituals where the coloreds jump and jive and jig for Jesus right in the middle of a "sermon" about Zion or some other silliness. I'm talking about the kind of music that inspires perfectly healthy teen boys to lower their trousers to their knees and gather on lawns in the suburbs as if they are in some kind of "freedman's town".

After researching the subject of boy behavior in depth, I have discovered a definitive link between satan and negro music. The link is: GOATS

Firstly, there is no question that goats are satan's mini-mules:

Leviticus 16:21-22
                            21 And Aaron shall lay both his hands vpon the head of the liue goate, and confesse ouer him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sinnes, putting them vpon the head of the goate, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wildernesse.

22 And the goate shall beare vpon him all their iniquities, vnto a land not inhabited; and he shall let goe the goat in the wildernesse.

Now, when played side by side with a goat bleating in a satanic tongue, rap music is immediately identifiable as the very voice of satan himself!

USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN VIEWING/HEARING THIS EVIDENCE!

Now whats so wrong with wearing your trousers halfway to your knees, its stylish but then again you probably dont have a fashion sense do you. If this fashion was white peoples doing i bet more than anything you wouldnt have a problem with it then and i personally would rather wear my pants half way down than slit my wrists omg did you not know that one but how could you, your only out there to target the blacks right, you know racism. White kids are slitting their wrists, mutilating their bodies because of the Punk music, Heavy metal music, Emo/Goth music which are white music people white music, doing more damage if you just opened your eyes up to reality of what matters most. Stop targeting blacks for nothing that is nothing and making something big out of something little.

Black music aint destroying the world, take a closer look at white music go on i dare you to, so wake up IDIOTS, oh i thoughts Gods people werent idiots btw hmm goes to show whose really Gods people right.

Instruments aint satanic, beats aint satanic, people aint satanic but their intentions and actions are and i guess the lyrics and white music can have the most satanic lyrics of all which has been proved, so whose the goats then?
                            A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by INhisIMAGE View Post
                              Now whats so wrong with wearing your trousers halfway to your knees, its stylish but then again you probably dont have a fashion sense do you. If this fashion was white peoples doing i bet more than anything you wouldnt have a problem with it then and i personally would rather wear my pants half way down than slit my wrists omg did you not know that one but how could you, your only out there to target the blacks right, you know racism. White kids are slitting their wrists, mutilating their bodies because of the Punk music, Heavy metal music, Emo/Goth music which are white music people white music, doing more damage if you just opened your eyes up to reality of what matters most. Stop targeting blacks for nothing that is nothing and making something big out of something little.

Black music aint destroying the world, take a closer look at white music go on i dare you to, so wake up IDIOTS, oh i thoughts Gods people werent idiots btw hmm goes to show whose really Gods people right.

Instruments aint satanic, beats aint satanic, people aint satanic but their intentions and actions are and i guess the lyrics and white music can have the most satanic lyrics of all which has been proved, so whose the goats then?
                              My goodness! What a long string of partial words and letters. Was anyone able to translate this to English? I think the foreigner agrees with the original post, but it's difficult to tell. Maybe this foreigner was trying to say that there are other forms of satanic music as well, like in this recent thread:

DOES YOUR CHILD LISTEN TO BLACK METAL?

Praise Jesus! God's message of love is reaching the foreigners and/or the retards!

Dancing In The Lawn Sprinkler Of Christ's Blood Of Life,
                              Harry Lester

Comment

Originally posted by INhisIMAGE View Post
                                Now whats so wrong with wearing your trousers halfway to your knees, its stylish but then again you probably dont have a fashion sense do you.
                                So you are wearing anything MTV (joos) tells you to wear. You should stop being mass and become individual by accepting the ultimate trend setter, Jesus Christ, as your personal Saviour.

Comment

Working...
                                X