X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PICS: My Nude Lesbian Art Photo Shoot

What is this thread doing here?
    God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry [with the wicked] every day.
    -Psalms 7:11
    Fact: Only Flaming Homos Use Macs

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
      At 275 lbs your wife must of had great difficulty in the 1970's, performing that most depraved of then-popular feminazi acts -- squatting over hand-held mirrors. Obviously lesbian sex doesn't do one's figure any favours ... must be all the "eating" that lesbians brag on and on about doing. It all seems very unhygienic to me -- eating whilst having relations. Good and GODLY heterosexual intercourse doesn't muck about with strawberries and whatnot; just enough movement to make a Christian baby.

Food should always be eaten at the table -- never in bed! -- as I suspect stuffing one's face whilst between the sheets leads to lesbianism. That is all I wish to say about this filthy, depraved matter.
      Yeah. Because anorexia is much healthier. You're bold posting these, Sister. The diables can't see it, but you're beautiful.
      If you want to post here, you will abide by the rules. Admin

Comment

Originally posted by jennabenna View Post
        Yeah. Because anorexia is much healthier. You're bold posting these, Sister. The diables can't see it, but you're beautiful.
        You do realize that there's this large weight range called 'normal', don't you?

Oh wait, you're a liebral so no you don't. Your either a 275 obesity rights fighter, or a 95 pound (with 20 pound breasts) 'modern woman'.

Liebrals, nothing but extremists.
        Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
          You do realize that there's this large weight range called 'normal', don't you?

Oh wait, you're a liebral so no you don't. Your either a 275 obesity rights fighter, or a 95 pound (with 20 pound breasts) 'modern woman'.

Liebrals, nothing but extremists.
          DON'T talk to me about weight. You have no idea of anything real. You're stuck in your stupid old testament fantasy land while in the real world, people are dying every day. I know things that you'll never fathom.

Comment

DON'T talk to me about weight. You have no idea of anything real. You're stuck in your stupid old testament fantasy land while in the real world, people are dying every day. I know things that you'll never fathom.
            That's rather judgmental of you, especially when all I was saying is that there is a normal/healthy range of weight.

But no, you liebrals have made it so bad for women that we now have a four pound range (according to the magazines) If we hit 115lbs we're beached whales, if we hit 110lbs, we're starving ourselves. The worst part is that number just gets smaller as the years go by. Doesn't matter what kind of bone structure a woman has, doesn't matter how muscular she is, doesn't even matter how tall she is. The liebral media has spoken!
            Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
              That's rather judgmental of you, especially when all I was saying is that there is a normal/healthy range of weight.

But no, you liebrals have made it so bad for women that we now have a four pound range (according to the magazines) If we hit 115lbs we're beached whales, if we hit 110lbs, we're starving ourselves. The worst part is that number just gets smaller as the years go by. Doesn't matter what kind of bone structure a woman has, doesn't matter how muscular she is, doesn't even matter how tall she is. The liebral media has spoken!
              My sister died when she was seventeen and I was twelve. She weighed eighty nine pounds. Don't flip around with me about body image

Comment

My sister died when she was seventeen and I was twelve. She weighed eighty nine pounds. Don't flip around with me about body image
                You'll be happy to know "St." Jerome of the catholic church himself said that looking fat itself as 'a sign of worldliness'. He even said that bodies should be kept 'pale and hungry.'

Jerome even believed catholics shouldn't bathe: 'He who has bathed in Christ,' said Jerome, 'does not need a second bath.'

I'm sure all of France thanks God for that advice.
                Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                  I think you meant to write 'My'Shelle and me'. I'm shocked that the professional standards have sunk so low in universities these days.
                  Is that right. Isn't it 'My husband and I', perfect grammar from the queen of England??? I think maybe it should be 'My'Shelle and I'. I am just trying to educate myself.

Comment

Dear Lord! Someone sent me these pictures and one shot I thought was a close up of that negro Ritchie Havens mouth without his dentures.

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                      You'll be happy to know "St." Jerome of the catholic church himself said that looking fat itself as 'a sign of worldliness'. He even said that bodies should be kept 'pale and hungry.'

Jerome even believed catholics shouldn't bathe: 'He who has bathed in Christ,' said Jerome, 'does not need a second bath.'
                      Indeed, catholics are skinny, pasty and stinky ... whereas lesbians are (for the most part) large, multi-hued, and smell like old and very angry dungarees.

True Christians™, on the other hand, are height-weight proportional, typically white, and smell as sweet as JESUS.
                      True Christians are Perfect!

Signs that you belong to a FALSE Christian Church.

Persecution You Have Endured for CHRIST: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger in Christ.

For True Christians™ only: please send me Project Habakkuk updates at gertruderogers@landoverbaptist.net. Thank you.

Comment

How did your sister make God angry?
                        sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                        Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rogers View Post
                          At 275 lbs your wife must of had great difficulty in the 1970's, performing that most depraved of then-popular feminazi acts -- squatting over hand-held mirrors. Obviously lesbian sex doesn't do one's figure any favours ... must be all the "eating" that lesbians brag on and on about doing. It all seems very unhygienic to me -- eating whilst having relations. Good and GODLY heterosexual intercourse doesn't muck about with strawberries and whatnot; just enough movement to make a Christian baby.

Food should always be eaten at the table -- never in bed! -- as I suspect stuffing one's face whilst between the sheets leads to lesbianism. That is all I wish to say about this filthy, depraved matter.

I also worry about the state of their floor coverings. The constant chatter of munching on carpets and rugs. What is all that about? Is it a "new age" libral feminazi fibrous snack treat or something?

There's Jesus here,
                          Just see what He offers me....
                          Down here my sins forgiven,
                          Up there a home in heaven
                          Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                            Oh.My.GOD.

Apparently catlicks are so schmelly (Bless you, Miss Petal) that they have 'stinky lines' coming Right off of them.
                            Like that picture of Moe did when he had the Restaurant. ("Syslak"....sounds polack-catlick to me!)

I for one shall now make an even better effort to avoid these unClean "people" in the Future

Comment

Dont disrespect this sister, she was only sharing a special moment of her life.

Comment

Originally posted by Protestant James View Post
                                Dont disrespect this sister, she was only sharing a special moment of her life.
                                Nobody asked you, boy.
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X