X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Angry Birds: The SEX Training Game that is DESTROYING America

The 'logic' of a True Christian™ really is the most humorous of all.

Comment

Bad news, Brethren and Sistren. The evil Denmark company called "Lego" has brought the Angry Birds sex game to Legos:

Will the atheistic Danes stoop to ANY level of depravity to advance their darwinism?
      Yours In Christ,

Gabriel Reproba, Esq. (Lawyer for the Lord)

Further reading to help you become a True Christian™

Stoning Sinners: A How-To Guide
      Scientific Study: Bible is NOT "All About Love"
      The One Sin Jesus Says He Won't EVER Forgive!
      Should we only follow SOME of the Bible?
      How will YOU sacrifice your kids?
      20 Questions To See If Your Son Is A Fag
      God: Dress Like A Whore...Get Raped!
      Bible: If You Love Your Wife, Beat Her!
      Logic and Bible Agree: Gay is a choice!
      Nursery Rhymes Teach kids that Christ is Lord!
      There is no such thing as an "agnostic!"
      Science: People are Only Islamic Because They are Depressed!

Reading only the parts of the Bible your pastor tells you to (those that make you feel warm and fuzzy) is nothing but mental and spiritual masturbation. Read the WHOLE Bible to find out what Christianity is REALLY all about! Only then can you talk to us about why we try so hard to save people from Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
        Will the atheistic Danes stoop to ANY level of depravity to advance their darwinism?
        The most horrible country combined with the most horrible game. The rapture must be close now.
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

What else would you expect from a country whos prince married an Austrian who came from a family tree full of generations of convicts. Those filthy Danes now breeding with the Austrians. It wont be such a "gday mate" when Jesus is punching you out like no kangaroo ever has before.
          Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup. (Psalm 11:6)

GOD HATES FAGS
          Romans 1:18-32, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, 1 Timothy 1:8-11, Jude 7, etc
          DEATH PENALTY FOR FAGS

WHITE AND PROUD

Comment

wow, connecting a touch screen game to female masturbation? I guess stamping letters at the post office is practicing male masturbation. As a side note, there are things WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY worse than this, may i direct your attention to 4chan.org?

Comment

I apologize on behalf of my country. This is filthy game indeed. Practising this kind of Sin is not the will of The God.

I feel shame that I was born in this shameful and Godless country, which shouldn't even exist.

Anyway, I praise the Lord that He saved me and leaded me out of this Pit of Satan.

HALLELUJAH!
              Leviticus 20:13, If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
              2nd Chronicles 15:13, That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_Sinner View Post
                What do you think the 'pig' in the crosshairs represent here?

[ATTACH]15022[/ATTACH]
                Is it Gabrielle Giffords, the Jewish Democrat from Arizona?

It IS Gabrielle Giffords, isn't it!

The most disturbing of all;

[ATTACH]15023[/ATTACH]
                Angry Birds taking on the monolithic, Jew-controlled lamestream media?

This game might not be so bad after all. Maybe with a few tweaks, it could be renamed "Angry Tea Party Christian Birds"!
                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
                  This explains a lot. All seven of my children have been telling me that their secular school mates have been "giving them the Bird." Now I understand what is going on. Time to sue to get Angry Birds banned from all public places! Thanks, Cranks!
                  Just noticed this, "giving them the bird" is slang for flipping someone off. Also known as "giving them the finger."

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Bob View Post
                    Just noticed this, "giving them the bird" is slang for flipping someone off. Also known as "giving them the finger."
                    I find it very hard to believe that Brother Gabriel's seven children are being "fingered" by their classmates. That is child molestation!

Brother Gabriel, they're not attending a public school, are they?
                    Bible boring? Nonsense!
                    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                      I find it very hard to believe that Brother Gabriel's seven children are being "fingered" by their classmates. That is child molestation!

Brother Gabriel, they're not attending a public school, are they?

This is what I was talking about.

Comment

I don't have one of these phones and I've never seen this game before. In fact, I don't really play any games at all, other than Scrabble and Pictionary (the Bible version) of course.

However, I am firmly against these deviant Angry Birds. How dare they come into MY country and pervert our youth! We need to ban this kind of stuff. Perhaps someone from the Landover legal team can see about getting something started. An injunction against these Apple fellows would be a good start. What we need is a permanent ban, of course.

In the meantime, I'm praying that Steve Jobs, the architect behind it all, is struck down by God. He richly deserves to suffer a lingering death, painful and debilitating every step of his way to the grave. Not sure what's best... some sort of cancer with horrible-and-ultimately-futile radiation or chemotherapy treatments. Praise God! I know He answers prayer!

Psalms 52:5 "God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of [thy] dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah."
                        sigpic
                        Revelations 6:16
                        "And said to the mountains and rocks,
                        Fall on us, and hide us from the face
                        of him that sitteth on the throne,
                        and from the wrath of the Lamb"

Comment

Jesus Tap Dancing Christ, could you lot be any more retarded???

You people are high up on the list of Things Wrong With This World and I can't wait for the day that you die and you realise The Bible and Jesus Christ is all just a bunch of crap passed down through the ages to scare children into being good and you learn that you've wasted your whole lives beliving in a story as equally preposterous Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny and The Boogey Man

Get a clue

Comment

Originally posted by barton View Post
                            In the meantime, I'm praying that Steve Jobs, the architect behind it all, is struck down by God. He richly deserves to suffer a lingering death, painful and debilitating every step of his way to the grave. Not sure what's best... some sort of cancer with horrible-and-ultimately-futile radiation or chemotherapy treatments. Praise God! I know He answers prayer!
                            Hey mormon, Steve Jobs created Apple and made some computers, phones and MP3 players...he has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the company which created this harmless game.

But way to show yourself for the narrow minded, bigoted idiots you ALL are

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                              Is it Gabrielle Giffords, the Jewish Democrat from Arizona?

It IS Gabrielle Giffords, isn't it!

Angry Birds taking on the monolithic, Jew-controlled lamestream media?

This game might not be so bad after all. Maybe with a few tweaks, it could be renamed "Angry Tea Party Christian Birds"!
                              dude this aint funny

Comment

Originally posted by $atan Incarnate View Post
                                Hey mormon, Steve Jobs created Apple and made some computers, phones and MP3 players...he has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the company which created this harmless game.
                                I'm not Mormon. I'm a True Christian™, as it says up there near my avatar. Can't you read?

Anyway, Steve Jobs has everything to do with this game. As you point out, he's the architect behind it all. The man behind the evil gizmo the game runs on. In other words, without Jobs, there'd be no Angry Birds.

You are so deep in sin, you don't even know which way is up.
                                But way to show yourself for the narrow minded, bigoted idiots you ALL are
                                I am proud to be narrow-minded! I have blinders on for Jesus! Praise His Holy Name! I am equally proud that you see me as bigoted. I know what the Bible teaches. I know what the Truth™ is. My unwillingness to compromise is what makes me a True Christian™. Hallelujah!

Take your open-minded, namby-pamby indignation elsewhere. You aren't Saved™ and you don't seem at all interested in Redemption™.
                                sigpic
                                Revelations 6:16
                                "And said to the mountains and rocks,
                                Fall on us, and hide us from the face
                                of him that sitteth on the throne,
                                and from the wrath of the Lamb"

Comment

Working...
                                X