X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lern 2 Spel

Generally speaking, our home-schooled True Christians(tm) are intelligent and eloquent. They are able to write in coherent sentences, and know how to spell English words.

I suggest, friends, that we note the common misspellings of the public-school-educated God-mockers, atheists, LIEberals, and fluffy-bunny false Christians who come here.

I'll start:

"Athiest" would probably mean "the most athy", if it were a word. You're looking for "atheist". It's not a proper noun, so don't capitalize it unless it's the first word in a sentence or as part of a title.

"Your" is possessive. "Go read your Bible."
    "You're" is a contraction of "you are" or "you were". "You're going to Hell if you don't come to Jesus and start reading your Bible!"

"Babtist" is not a word. You want "Baptist". It's a proper noun. It's conveniently part of the URL of this website, so I can't imagine you'd forged.

What other tricky words can we help the atheistards and 4chan gaysexuals with?
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Re: Lern 2 Spel

A most Godly project, Reverand. Truly you are a most generous True Christian.

I'm not much of a speller myself but I know enough to read God's word and if I could add a couple I've seen that have annoyed me?

DEUTERONOMY is the fifth book of the Bible, ISAIAH the twenty-third.

To copy your point a little:

Their is possesive, they're is a contraction.

THEY'RE going to Hell if they don't read THEIR Bible.

Finally, God is correctly capitalised in English. Not doing doesn't make you look edgy and cool, it makes it look like you don't know how to capitalise words.

Comment

"Rediculous" is not a word.

The actual word, "ridiculous" means worthy of ridicule. That's why the two words share so many letters in common. Further, if you misspell it as "rediculous," it is likely because that is how you say the word, and you are basing your spelling on phonetics - i.e., 'ree-dic-yoo-luss.' Rather than 'ree' on the first syllable, you should be saying 'rih.' So not only do you spell like a retard, you probably talk like one too.
      II Thessalonians 1:7-9
      And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
      In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
      Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

There is no such thing as "beastiality". It's not a word.

The word you want is "bestiality".
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

Originally posted by Catherine Moore View Post
          Finally, God is correctly capitalised in English. Not doing doesn't make you look edgy and cool, it makes it look like you don't know how to capitalise words.
          Indeed. Moreover, if you "forget" to capitalize words referring to the Almighty, but you never forget to capitalize "I," you're not fooling anyone.
          This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

I get annoyed when people write alot.

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurence Niles View Post
              I get annoyed when people write alot.

YIC
              So do I!

Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

Ect. is not an abbreviation for 'et cetera'.

Ect. is short for ectoplasm.
                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Irregardless has always been a peeve. Likewise, it's vs. its.

Contemporarily speaking, I hate "viral" and "just sayin'". Lake Superior State University publishes a "banished words" list. See how many of your "favorites" made it.
                  Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                    Ect. is not an abbreviation for 'et cetera'.

Ect. is short for ectoplasm.
                    Ghostbusters LOL

Seriously though. Christians shouldn't judge.
                    Luke 22:20
                    In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Comment

As this has been expanded into a grammar (NOT grammer) gripes thread, let me add "orientate".

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                        As this has been expanded into a grammar (NOT grammer) gripes thread, let me add "orientate".
                        Another example of UT illiteracy.

The Oxford English Dictionary and the Merriam-Webster Dictionary list “orient” and “orientate” as verbs meaning the same thing. Which one you choose to use really just comes down to local preference.

Come climb my mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberta View Post
                          Another example of UT illiteracy.

The Oxford English Dictionary and the Merriam-Webster Dictionary list “orient” and “orientate” as verbs meaning the same thing. Which one you choose to use really just comes down to local preference.

Often times it does boil down to preference: using a comma before 'and', for example.

That's why the Bible (KJV1611) is so good: there is no egregious preference dilemma.

YIC
                          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Whent

I rest my case
                            sigpic
                            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                            The truth about volcanos
                            Sex and debauchery in public schools
                            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Reverend not reverand
                              Genesis 7:5
                              And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.

John 8:32
                              And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X