X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Down syndrome is a lifestyle choice!

Originally posted by GodTouchesMe4Pleasur View Post
    Listen you stupid baptist god loving piffles, down syndrome is a chromosomal error and is not a lifestyle choice. How piffleing stupid can you be? Do you all have it too? I think sooo. You should be "smited" by "God our Savior" rofl. What a gay Gamertag.
    Just because you can see "chromosomal errors" through a microscope doesn't mean that they are not caused by demons. The Bible does not mention chromosomes, but does describe many of the "symptoms" associated with "disorders" that have different names in different languages and The Bible consistently attributes these to demonic activity. Whether you look at behaviour or examine cells in a laboratory or measure neuronal response times you are always looking at the same thing: "Such-&-such disorder" (whatever it happens to be).

Sometimes people (heathens) say "o but in those days people described all illnesses as demon possession" which is simply not true. The Bible includes many descriptions of illnesses. Many people were healed of their diseases. Demonic possession and possession by different types of devils are documented. It is not the same as disease.

Mark 6:13

God tells us that because if we were left to ourselves to explain it we might come up with just about anything! How ridiculous! But He has told us and that is how we know.

Comment

You people make me fucking sick. I CANNOT believe how ignorant and immature and insane all of you people sound. None of you can even use proper grammar. It's disgusting and it saddens me to know this is what you think of the human life around you. Even if god did exist (and I didn't capitalize "god" on purpose) then I highly doubt he would think that being mentally handicapped is a choice. It is a CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN YOUR BRAIN!!!!!! You people are so wrapped up in your little fantasy world, in your fake little books and your ridiculous ideas that you are so blind to the true beauty of the world. Did you know that Homosexuality is found in over 500 species in the world and humans are the only ones who experience Homophobia??? Who is wrong here?!?!?!?!?! You all need to walk off a cliff and die. If your heaven is so great then why not go sooner than planned. You fucking repulse me...

Comment

Originally posted by God Doesn't Exist! View Post
        You people make me piffleing sick. I CANNOT believe how ignorant and immature and insane all of you people sound. None of you can even use proper grammar. It's disgusting and it saddens me to know this is what you think of the human life around you. Even if god did exist (and I didn't capitalize "god" on purpose) then I highly doubt he would think that being mentally handicapped is a choice. It is a CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN YOUR BRAIN!!!!!! You people are so wrapped up in your little fantasy world, in your fake little books and your ridiculous ideas that you are so blind to the true beauty of the world. Did you know that Homosexuality is found in over 500 species in the world and humans are the only ones who experience Homophobia??? Who is wrong here?!?!?!?!?! You all need to walk off a cliff and die. If your heaven is so great then why not go sooner than planned. You piffleing repulse me...
        Your faggotry will cost you a trip into Hell! For eternity! You need to pray the gay away before it's too late! Before you burn...for eternity. This is why you should stop being gay:

Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

Comment

..this is what you think etc.
          This forum is not for expressing opinions based on "what we think" but for praising God. I gather that you do not agree with what He says.

Adam did not have a mother. There were no women in the world at that time and he lived in a sinless condition. Death did not exist. When God created Eve everything changed because she thought she knew better than God (she was wrong):

I TIMOTHY 2:14 And Adam was not deceiued, but the woman being deceiued was in the transgression:
          ©1611

That brought sin into the world and with sin came death. Now wholly under the influence of SATAN she seduces Adam to his peril - and Adam became the first man to sin:

ROMANS 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sinne entred into the world, and death by sin: and so death passed vpon all men, for that all haue sinned..
          ©1611

You seem to imagine that we still live in a sinless world where all things are "equal" (according to their status) and where nobody suffers for things they "haven't done" — but that is not the world described for us BY GOD who actually made it, in The Bible.

Children for 4 generations punished: Numbers 14:18
          Children punished unto 10 generations: Deuteronomy 23:2
          Contamination through "cross-cultural" marriage opens up the possibility of even more enduring retribution: Deuteronomy 23:3
          Progeny degraded in perpetuity due to Canaan earning himself a curse (although not present when the vile act took place): Genesis 9

GENESIS 9:19-29 These are the three sonnes of Noah: and of them was the whole earth ouerspread. And Noah began to bee an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard. And he dranke of the wine, and was drunken, and hee was vncouered within his tent.
          And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakednesse of his father, and told his two brethren without. And Shem and Iaphet tooke a garment, and layed it vpon both their shoulders, and went backward, and couered the nakednesse of their father, and their faces were backward, and they saw not their fathers nakednesse. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his yonger sonne had done vnto him.
          And he said, Cursed bee Canaan: a seruant of seruants shall hee be vnto his brethren. And hee saide, Blessed bee the LORD God of Shem, and Canaan shalbe his seruant. God shall enlarge Iaphet, and he shal dwel in the tents of Shem, and Canaan shalbe his seruant. And Noah liued after the flood, three hundred and fifty yeeres. And all the dayes of Noah were nine hundred & fifty yeeres, and he died.

©1611

We do not know what transgression may have resulted in the affliction of children you regard as "innocent" or in what generation it may have occurred, but God is clear about the cause SIN and it is not necessary for anyone to form some "opinion" on the subject.

You have done so, and like Eve you think you know better than God. But now you are unable to plead ignorance of God's Word because I have posted scripture for you and linked to other passages. Joshua and Judges are two books which are very helpful in learning to appreciate God's Plan for Salvation and how important it is to accept His Perfect Love.
          Sin can not be accommodated.
          JOSHUA
          JUDGES
          Praise Him

Comment

Who is wrong here?!?!?!?!?! You all need to walk off a cliff and die.
            You are wrong because suicide is a sin.
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Look at these retards. Worth every penny of twenty-five cents!

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Beamofhope View Post
                You are ever so right, my brother in Christ!

Atheists or as they should be called: Monkey Worshippers - tend to use the argument "If we're all created in gods image, then god has downs syndrome."

God is perfect, god has no flaws, he can do anything. God didn't create mankind to be retarded, if people have any kind of mental disability they choose to have it (free will).

I will never understand why mental asylums don't take in Monkey Worshippers and treat them as well for "mental illness"

Dude... its a birth defect, theres no way to prevent them, it is NOT A LIFESTYLE CHOICE! Ok, let me get this straight, i guess my scientifically proven Ausbergers syndrome is a lifestyle choice? If people are here with birth defects, theyre here to learn a lesson, were ALL here to learn lessons...

Comment

Originally posted by alexandy9110 View Post
                  Dude... its a birth defect, theres no way to prevent them...
                  So scientists should give up looking for a way to prevent birth defects?

...Ok, let me get this straight, i guess my scientifically proven Ausbergers syndrome is a lifestyle choice?...
                  It would really help your credibility if you spelled it correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by alexandy9110 View Post
                    lifestyle choice?
                    the choice was not necessarily made by you v.s.

Comment

Originally posted by alexandy the retarded View Post
                      Dude... its a birth defect, theres no way to prevent them
                      Sure there is—by not masturbating in the womb.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, let me get this straight, i guess my Ausbergers syndrome is a lifestyle choice?
                        It may not be exactly your choice, it may have been chosen for you. You inherit sins of your fathers. As we very well know, lifestyle choice of being born bastard will damn next 10 generations straight to hell. It's same thing with mongoloids.

Deuteronomy 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Comment

Ausbergers syndrome is a lifestyle choice?
                          It is your fathers choice. Ausburger syndrome is just excuse of bad behavior and your father should have beaten it out of you. Of course it is your fault to behave like that, but some blame could be pinned on your father's choice not to give you enough rod.

I don't understand why Ausburger must be proven scientifically because bad behavior is something that everyone can detect.

YiC, M
                          Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Originally posted by proteastantguy View Post
                            Of course noone is born gay, what's next? That you're born to be a slut?
                            ummmmm im gona go true on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Killjoy View Post
                              You're ridiculous.

What else are you going to come up with, cancer is a choice? AIDS was created by the devil because we weren't worshipping him?

You should seek metal help if you're not a troll.
                              i agree with this man

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow"thunder"dash View Post
                                i agree with this man
                                Who are you? Why should we think you have any discernment and value your opinion?

What glorious scripture inspires this opinion? Let me guess: you just feel this way.
                                sigpic
                                Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                                The truth about volcanos
                                Sex and debauchery in public schools
                                Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                                Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Working...
                                X