X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Elmer G. White
    Distinguished Professor of Prayer Healing and Creation Zoology (Baraminology)
    Victim of atheist scientific persecution
     
    • Apr 2014
    • 10290

    #1

    Happy Birthday, Brother Nobar King!

    Happy Birthday, Brother. I am praying that your next birthday party will be with Jesus.



    Genesis 15:15
    And thou shalt go to thy fathers in peace; thou shalt be buried in a good old age.

    I hope you will soon be able to sail into our Heavenly Home.




    Yours in Christ,

    Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.



    PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:
  • Daisy Mae Johnson
    The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
    Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
    aka the Biblethumpin Blonde
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 15708

    #2
    Re: Happy Birthday, Brother Nobar King!




    sigpic

    Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

    Comment

    • Mary Etheldreda
      Gushing for Jesus
       
      • Sep 2011
      • 23775

      #3
      Re: Happy Birthday, Brother Nobar King!

      A Blessed Birthday to you!
      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

      Comment

      • Nobar King
        Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
        Christ's Guardian
        True Christian™
        • Sep 2007
        • 23748

        #4
        Re: Happy Birthday, Brother Nobar King!

        Thanks. I did some yard work and now I'm getting ready for my birthday nap then I'm going to get a free patty melt at the Hickr'y Pit for my dinner.
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

        Comment

        • Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
          Forum Member
          Forum Member
          • Jun 2014
          • 1330

          #5
          Re: Happy Birthday, Brother Nobar King!

          Happy Birthday! I sent venison pie along with a pecan pie to you. I hope you enjoy it, though I'm sure it's not as fine as Sister Naomi's.
          "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

          Comment

          • VictoryOS
            True Christian™ Beauty Queen
             
            • Dec 2007
            • 5390

            #6
            Re: Happy Birthday, Brother Nobar King!

            Blessed birthday to a Wonderful Man of Christ!
            Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
            in 2016

            Comment

            • Marko Loimaan-Aho
              Forum Member
              Forum Member
              • May 2014
              • 709

              #7
              Re: Happy Birthday, Brother Nobar King!

              Happy Birthday!!!

              Some pies from my wife.

              PRAISE THE LORD ALMIGHTY!
              Revelation 21:8

              Animal Rights - A Christian Perspective
              Satan’s new technology – Black is even darker than before

              Comment

              • Basilissa
                South of the Border outreach program
                True Christian™
                 
                • Mar 2013
                • 12997

                #8
                Re: Happy Birthday, Brother Nobar King!

                Happy Birthday, Brother Nobar King!

                God created fossils to test our faith.

                * * *

                My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

                Comment

                • Gregory Mitch
                  Forum Member
                  Forum Member
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 96

                  #9
                  Re: Happy Birthday, Brother Nobar King!

                  May Jesus be with you on this special day, brother Nobar King!
                  Psalm 53:1
                  The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

                  Comment

                  Working...