Happy Birthday, young Brother in Christ!
As it is highly likely that by your next birthday we'll all be Heaven, I figured that most presents would be quite superfluous. However, I sent you a nice handkerchief (Revelation 21:4) to take with you for God our Father come Rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:17).

Moreover, as you are one of the absolute favorites of Jesus, please keep us in mind and allow us to visit you sometimes by the Feet of Our Lord during the eons to come!

The picture above shows you with Jesus (in a metaphorical way).

Yours in Christ,
Elmer
As it is highly likely that by your next birthday we'll all be Heaven, I figured that most presents would be quite superfluous. However, I sent you a nice handkerchief (Revelation 21:4) to take with you for God our Father come Rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:17).

Moreover, as you are one of the absolute favorites of Jesus, please keep us in mind and allow us to visit you sometimes by the Feet of Our Lord during the eons to come!

The picture above shows you with Jesus (in a metaphorical way).

Yours in Christ,
Elmer




.gif)




/0089.gif)


Comment