X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Unfalsifiable
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 836

    #1

    Infraction points

    Can I have my infraction points removed? It's been 12 years.


    Please don't give me further infraction points for this post.
    READ THE BIBLE
  • Basilissa
    South of the Border outreach program
    True Christian™
     
    • Mar 2013
    • 12997

    #2
    Re: Infraction points

    Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
    Can I have my infraction points removed? It's been 12 years.

    Please don't give me further infraction points for this post.
    Hello dear and back to the forum!

    I'm glad there is the "statistics" option on the user's profile, because I admit I had no idea who you are and why are you whining! I see now that you are one of these "once in a blue moon" (quite literally, too) posters. I am not entirely sure what makes you think that you have earned enough special privileges to merit such special personalized attention, but I have forwarded your request to Mistress Cookie's office.

    I'm sure someone eventually will have a look at it. In the meantime, have you tried prayer?
    God created fossils to test our faith.

    * * *

    My favorite LBC sermons:
    True Christians are Perfect!
    True Christian™ Love.
    Salvation™ made Easy!
    You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
    Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
    Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
    Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
    Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
    The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
    Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
    God HATES Rational Thinking!
    True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

    Comment

    • Uncle Rutherford
      Honorary White Christian™
      True Christian™
      • Mar 2020
      • 564

      #3
      Re: Infraction points

      I know it’s not my place but I’d like to quote Proverbs 15:3. The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good. Does the poster believe that if his infractions are removed that God won’t know his mistakes? I am quite taken aback that someone who’s claiming to be Christian (and possibly a White Christian) would think such a thing and make such a request. Again, it’s not my place to make judgement though.

      Comment

      • Dr. Anthony J. Toole
        An old soul
        True Christian™
        • Aug 2013
        • 5097

        #4
        Re: Infraction points

        Let's see... Shows remorse? No. Shows understanding of the sin? No. Has made efforts to amend? No. Has entered a LBC behavior modification program? No. Evidence of Bible knowledge? Zero. Current tithing status? None. We're all rooting for you but so far you've left all the heavy lifting to us. How about you start reading at Genesis and stop when the pages run out.
        If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

        Comment

        • handmaiden
          Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
          True Christian™
          • May 2010
          • 11651

          #5
          Re: Infraction points

          Infraction points are forever if you upset the wrong person. I know that Jesus died for my sins but Pastor Zeke isn't bound by prophecy to forgive anyone.
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

          Guns For God and the Economy

          Comment

          • Martha Chump
            Unsaved trash
            • Oct 2020
            • 86

            #6
            Re: Infraction points

            Perhaps we should call you Unforgivable. Infractions are like a period stain, maybe the red will dissipate, but the brown/yellow remains. Believe me, I know.
            Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

            Comment

            • Des
              True Christian™
              True Christian™
              • Jun 2013
              • 2718

              #7
              Re: Infraction points

              Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
              Can I have my infraction points removed? It's been 12 years.


              Please don't give me further infraction points for this post.
              Is this going to be your plan for getting out of hell too? Just wait a few years, then whine about it?
              Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

              Comment

              • Unfalsifiable
                Forum Member
                Forum Member
                • Jan 2008
                • 836

                #8
                Re: Infraction points

                Yes, I called Sister Talitha "Darling" and I have been thinking about this for the past decade. I have decided if I need to marry her to rectify this problem, so be it.
                READ THE BIBLE

                Comment

                • Basilissa
                  South of the Border outreach program
                  True Christian™
                   
                  • Mar 2013
                  • 12997

                  #9
                  Re: Infraction points

                  Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
                  Yes, I called Sister Talitha "Darling" and I have been thinking about this for the past decade. I have decided if I need to marry her to rectify this problem, so be it.
                  Dear, I'm not sure if earning new infractions will be judged positively when/if your petition to remove old ones will be considered.
                  God created fossils to test our faith.

                  * * *

                  My favorite LBC sermons:
                  True Christians are Perfect!
                  True Christian™ Love.
                  Salvation™ made Easy!
                  You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                  Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                  Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                  Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                  Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                  The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                  Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                  God HATES Rational Thinking!
                  True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

                  Comment

                  • Isabella White
                    True Christian™ Icon of Feminine Virtue
                     
                    • Mar 2019
                    • 4379

                    #10
                    Re: Infraction points

                    Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
                    Yes, I called Sister Talitha "Darling" and I have been thinking about this for the past decade. I have decided if I need to marry her to rectify this problem, so be it.
                    Dear Miss Unfalsifiable: Well! If it takes you TWELVE YEARS to acknowledge your need of repentance, then I can see no valid reason, on 's green Earth, why you should think that you can fool the believers on with such flimsy statements.

                    Really, Dear, you will have to get up much earlier in the morning if you think we do not notice such nonsense! And, I see that our beloved has just given you what you deserve -- another Infraction Notice!

                    Oh, and whilst I was reading through your pathetic laundry list, I could not help but notice that you have 666 posts on our hallowed site. Kindly refrain from thinking that we do not realize your true motives in infesting our glorious !
                    Attached Files
                    (Mrs.) Isabella White

                    Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

                    Comment

                    • James Hutchins
                      True Christian™
                      Just a Regular Nice Guy
                       
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 29457

                      #11
                      Re: Infraction points

                      Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
                      Yes, I called Sister Talitha "Darling" and I have been thinking about this for the past decade. I have decided if I need to marry her to rectify this problem, so be it.
                      Friend, an attempted rape is worse than an actual rape. By attempting rape and failing to consummate it, the woman does not have the right to demand marriage. Instead she is doomed to life of fear that you may come back after her even after she has succeeded in marrying. No means No.

                      What is wrong with you disturbed people?
                      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                      Comment

                      • Martha Chump
                        Unsaved trash
                        • Oct 2020
                        • 86

                        #12
                        Re: Infraction points

                        I think this is a safe space where I can disclose, I was most likely raped by my current husband (it never occurred to me at the time, it happened so fast), and thus felt a sense of duty to marry him. It was a fortunate coincidence he is very rich.
                        Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

                        Comment

                        • Uncle Rutherford
                          Honorary White Christian™
                          True Christian™
                          • Mar 2020
                          • 564

                          #13
                          Re: Infraction points

                          Originally posted by Martha Chung View Post
                          I think this is a safe space where I can disclose, I was most likely raped by my current husband (it never occurred to me at the time, it happened so fast), and thus felt a sense of duty to marry him. It was a fortunate coincidence he is very rich.
                          You can’t be raped by someone you’re married to. Even so, you haven’t gone to your pastor and let him talk to your husband to try to work out whatever issues you’re causing for your husband. He may be a chinaman, but you need to do things by The Bible. Not complain about it here.

                          Comment

                          • Martha Chump
                            Unsaved trash
                            • Oct 2020
                            • 86

                            #14
                            Re: Infraction points

                            Originally posted by Uncle Rutherford View Post
                            You can’t be raped by someone you’re married to.
                            <<<too much detail about pervert sex life removed by a friendly moderator>>> The Lord moves in mysterious ways indeed.
                            Last edited by Basilissa; 11-02-2020, 10:28 PM. Reason: this is a family-friendly forum, sweetie.
                            Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

                            Comment

                            Working...