X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Da_yeast
    Unsaved trash
    • Nov 2010
    • 7

    #1

    IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

    this website is a bunch who preach to atheists. Though all the threads are hilarious! You guys have angered a ton of people! All I have to say to you guys is, Happy preaching!
    Last edited by Ezekiel Bathfire; 11-08-2010, 10:18 PM.
  • John Creeser
    Warning: In case of Rapture, this account will be unmanned.
     
    • Aug 2009
    • 7248

    #2
    Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

    Originally posted by Da_beast View Post
    this website is a bunch who preach to atheists. Though all the threads are hilarious! You guys have angered a ton of people! All I have to say to you guys is, Happy preaching!
    You are right, there are a lot of filthy atheists that come here to mock us. Yourself included. And I find nothing funny about it.
    -Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
    -DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!

    -FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
    -There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
    -Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
    -Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
    -WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!

    STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!


    Comment

    • Cindy Lou Jenkins
      True Christian™
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2010
      • 238

      #3
      Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

      Make some sense, please!

      (Billy Bob: I approve this post.)
      1 Corinthians 11:3
      But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

      Property of Billy Bob Jenkins

      Comment

      • John Creeser
        Warning: In case of Rapture, this account will be unmanned.
         
        • Aug 2009
        • 7248

        #4
        Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

        Originally posted by Cindy Lou Jenkins View Post
        Make some sense, please!

        (Billy Bob: I approve this post.)
        Sister Cindy, satanic code never makes any sense.
        -Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
        -DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!

        -FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
        -There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
        -Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
        -Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
        -WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!

        STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!


        Comment

        • Nobar King
          Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
          Christ's Guardian
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2007
          • 23748

          #5
          Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

          I think Tirol is in Australia or Italy.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

          Comment

          • Bob4God
            Moderator
            Arms Dealer for CHRIST
            Hands folded for Jesus
             
            • Apr 2008
            • 5274

            #6
            Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

            Yes, we do preach to atheists, we want to save them from the flames of Hell!

            Are you an atheist? Wouldn't you love to give up your selfish ways and follow JESUS?

            I do not know where Tirol is, but I am sure if you can point it out to us on the map, we can have a group of missionaries there by the end of the week to start evangelizing for CHRIST.
            sigpic
            The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
            - Proverbs 15:3

            CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL


            CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!


            Comment

            • Nobar King
              Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
              Christ's Guardian
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2007
              • 23748

              #7
              Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

              Well, we've already been to Australia, but Italy would be nice!
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

              Comment

              • BelieverInGod
                Fourm Member
                Forum Member
                • Feb 2010
                • 9269

                #8
                Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

                Originally posted by Cindy Lou Jenkins View Post
                Make some sense, please!

                (Billy Bob: I approve this post.)
                I'm pretty much convinced that the demons these people are infested with make them so shaky when they come to this site, because we all know that demons cannot handle being this close to the True Word of God(c).

                Or it's my husbands view that atheists are just too stupid to understand the word of God.
                Drama queen

                Comment

                • Levi Jones
                  Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
                  Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
                  Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
                   
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 13930

                  #9
                  Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

                  Originally posted by Da_beast View Post
                  this website is a bunch who preach to atheists. Though all the threads are hilarious! You guys have angered a ton of people! All I have to say to you guys is, Happy preaching!
                  No doubt there are many atheists who are angered with us for preaching the Word of God, but it's something we have grown accustomed to over the years.

                  Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
                  Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

                  Comment

                  • Frank E. Hodges
                    Unsaved trash
                    Under Investigation
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 5

                    #10
                    Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

                    What is this nonsense? Just by looking at the posts of yours, Da_beast I can see that you've already fallen too far to be redeemed. Go away, you can laugh at us now, but once we're in paradise and you're burning in hell, I'm sure you will regret not opening your eyes and soul.

                    Comment

                    • James Dewitt
                      #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 6267

                      #11
                      Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

                      Praise Jesus, yes we do preach to atheists, and we have save a large number of them from hell fire and torment. Can I get an AMEN to Jesus!

                      Comment

                      • despising david
                        Forum Member
                        Forum Member
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 144

                        #12
                        Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

                        Originally posted by James Dewitt View Post
                        Praise Jesus, yes we do preach to atheists, and we have save a large number of them from hell fire and torment. Can I get an AMEN to Jesus!
                        Good words Brother, I feel as though it is a duty of us christians to try and save these ruptured selfish souls who care only of themselves and what Stephen King, possibly the most satanic being on this planet that has forced more good souls into homersexuality than any other person alive tells them.
                        Each time we preach the word of god to an Athiest we are expressing our love for all people and their fate for eternity. However once one has become an Athiest they often lose all ability to understand anything, I work with several athiest's and they have all suffered tremendous injuries caused by stupidity. I often wonder if they can be saved at all. But nonetheless still try every day to get them to see the Light of God and Jesus Christ!!
                        Deuteronomy 6:5
                        Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

                        Comment

                        • Da_yeast
                          Unsaved trash
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 7

                          #13
                          Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

                          Oh man. You guys are hilarious. I look forward to reading future posts from you guys. Btw, I'm Satan with an Internet connection kthxbai.

                          Comment

                          • Cranky Old Man
                            Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                            You kids get off his lawn!
                             
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 22380

                            #14
                            Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

                            Originally posted by Da_beast View Post
                            Oh man. You guys are hilarious. I look forward to reading future posts from you guys. Btw, I'm Satan with an Internet connection kthxbai.
                            No, you're not Satan. You will be Satan's chew toy once you arrive in Hell though.
                            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                            Comment

                            • waywardJim
                              Unsaved trash, tree-hugging atheist hippie scum
                              • Jul 2010
                              • 124

                              #15
                              Re: IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT

                              I am a member of two Christian forums. I have to admit that you fundamental Baptists have less than a mainstream view of Christianity what I have learned us that the Christians I chat with on the other site have developed such a candy coated uninformed view of Christianity that I would refer to them more as "spiritual" and less as Christians. I think most of them would be suited to attend a Unitarian church. However that doesn't stop them from being raging hypocrites decided that anyone who does not attend their church must surely be an immoral Satan worshipper.
                              Fat people please stop eating so much. I'm getting tired of looking at you.

                              Comment

                              Working...