Hey all. As part of my role at Landover Baptist University, I have got students in the English department to write up True Christian reviews of some famous books. The students wished to remain anonymous, but I thought they were great and will be sharing them with you.
Here's one to get started:
Beloved (1987)
Author: Toni Morrison
“Morrison’s obviously a good writer, but truly, her subject matter leaves a LOT to be desired in this book. It’s raunchy beyond belief. People do things with farm animals that they shouldn’t. I couldn’t get through the first two chapters without vomiting. Some things you just shouldn’t put in your head.”
Here's one to get started:
Beloved (1987)
Author: Toni Morrison
“Morrison’s obviously a good writer, but truly, her subject matter leaves a LOT to be desired in this book. It’s raunchy beyond belief. People do things with farm animals that they shouldn’t. I couldn’t get through the first two chapters without vomiting. Some things you just shouldn’t put in your head.”
)

Comment