X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brother V
    True Christian™ Nitric Oxide
    True Christian™
    • Sep 2006
    • 3481

    #16
    Re: I need help beliving

    Originally posted by Sasquach View Post
    i should have more faith, but i cannot have blind faith

    untill i find some undeniable proof that god and jesus and the word of god is truth then i cannot have faith, human intelect and common sense always get in the way
    Proof and faith/belief are two totally separate things.

    Friend, a person who has proof, doesn't need faith or belief.

    Which do you want, proof or faith?

    YIC
    V
    Judges 9:21 And Jotham ran away, and fled, and went to Beer, and dwelt there, for fear of Abimelech his brother.

    Comment

    • Ezekiel Bathfire
      Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
      Christ's Rottweiler
       
      • Jan 2008
      • 22933

      #17
      Re: I need help beliving

      Originally posted by Sasquach View Post
      I dont have a terminal desise or anything like that, and im sorry that i cant spell or type very well lol.

      I would love to belive in god but there is just so much proof against it.

      After a school education and any scientific knowledge it is very hard to even conceive that god can be real.

      I have also seen documentaries about the bible and i have seen evidence with my own eyes that proves the bible was written using DIRECT quotes from an ancient egyptian book.

      I have read large sections of the bible and the book frequently contradicts itself in later chapters
      • All proof in God has existed since the Creation of the Earth 6,000 years ago. So called “scientific people” have been trying, and failing, to contradict God’s Word at the behest of the Devil only since the last 150 years – you surely cannot consider that “proof” against the very existence of The Lord Of Hosts?
      • It is really very easy to conceive that God is real. Start your journey towards faith today.
      • For someone who has little faith and only a public school education, you seem pretty sure that the Bible has contradictions and you specify “later chapters”. Let me tell you son, God has never given any contradictory statements.
      If you don’t mind my remarking, your spelling is a little strange – you can manage words like “Egyptian”, “education” and “scientific knowledge” but fall down on “desise” and “belive” and your keyboard needs the apostrophe key repairing.

      I do believe The Adversary, see his post above, may have correctly diagnosed a latent illness in you. Don’t waste your money on doctors –the Lord has blessed you with a vile illness to test your faith, thus He will either cure you, if you show faith, or fling you like a dead cat into the Eternal Pits of Fire.

      How does Salvation™ and a free spell checker sound to you?
      sigpic


      “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

      Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

      Comment

      • VictoryOS
        True Christian™ Beauty Queen
         
        • Dec 2007
        • 5390

        #18
        Re: I need help beliving

        I think this sign sums it up quite nicely!
        Attached Files
        Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
        in 2016

        Comment

        Working...