I am absolutely sick of those disgusting LIEberals at Dearborn Baptist Church up the road in Russelville. My wife's sister goes there, and the other night after Bible study she played a tape of their pastor. They are continuing to suggest that Jesus would be against The Godly War in Iraq© and against torturing disgusting brown-skinned Muslimes in Our Glorious President's Unending Global War Against Violent Islamic Extremism™!!
I can't wait until somebody kills that phoney-baloney blow-dried LIEberal preacher at DBC, that disgusting Dean Reynolds. I hope they break into his house, shatter his knee caps with a baseball bat, torture his family to death while he watches, douse him with gasoline, and then burn him alive!! That will teach him to preach "peace" and "tolerance" in "church."
I can't wait until somebody kills that phoney-baloney blow-dried LIEberal preacher at DBC, that disgusting Dean Reynolds. I hope they break into his house, shatter his knee caps with a baseball bat, torture his family to death while he watches, douse him with gasoline, and then burn him alive!! That will teach him to preach "peace" and "tolerance" in "church."


Comment