X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What are you offended by right now?

Originally posted by LeathalGuard View Post
    I have to make an introduction post before posting replys?...
    First off, it's lethal (not leathal) and replies (not replys). Stay in school.

...I dont need your criticism, or your rules. Please quit commanding me to do things...
    You want to make rules? Fine. Set up your own church. Until then, you're a guest here, try behaving like one.

...I am a true son of jesus, you're just envious of The Lord himself.
    Very wrong, on both counts. Bet you're used to that, tho.

Comment

Whenever I see a famous person outing himself as gay i ask myself if he is the princess who gets it in the butt or he is the one who enters the aids-hole.
      I think liberals call them passive and actives.
      -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
      -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
      -Holocaust Jokes
      -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
      -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
      -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
      -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
      -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
        Whenever I see a famous person outing himself as gay i ask myself if he is the princess who gets it in the butt or he is the one who enters the aids-hole.
        I think liberals call them passive and actives.
        That is what I have heard. Those that 'swing both ways' are known as 'Passive Agressors".
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Transgenders offend me. They're all traitors. They're traitors to themselves, their sex and gender, traitors to their families and even the United States of America.

Why else do you think Bradley Manning shared all of those military documents with our enemies? His head is all screwed up with this notion of being able to change his sex, and he can't think straight. Anyone who would cut off his own tallywhacker isn't thinking straight.

I hope this nutso never gets paroled.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

This video of utter chink madness has offended me greatly. I was totally unprepared for it. It is amazing what Satan can put in the path of a Christian on a day-to-day basis when they are least expecting it!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ed Lowman View Post
              This video of utter chink madness has offended me greatly. I was totally unprepared for it. It is amazing what Satan can put in the path of a Christian on a day-to-day basis when they are least expecting it!
              It should be illegal for them chinkos to post videos on international websites that can't be understood by people who speak American. I mean they could be saying anything and no one would know.

God Bless
              DAM
              Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
              Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

I am offended by the liberal bleeding heart Al Gore's claim that he invented the internet, when the internet was invented by our LORD Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                  Right now, I am offended by the following. What about you, brothers and sisters?

The Hugh Heffner commercial on football.

A Levi's Jeans interracial kiss on a commercial.

The singing of Berlin's Take My Breath Away the sodomite Top Gun theme song.

The constant cramming of the homosexual lifestyle down our throats with the Prius commercials.

A commercial in which people ripped their clothes off in a Jack in the Box ad. You on the east coast were spared from this perversion.

NBC's Rainbow Logo.

The guy next to me didn't take off his hat during the singing of The National Anthem.

The guy next to me didn't pray before he ate.

The length of the bartender's shorts.

Ben Roethlisberger's satanic hand gesture at the end of the game. Very, very offended here.

Andrea Kramer being so old as a sideline reporter.

The Steelers winning.

In answer to the question, priests touching children. You're absolutely right though. How can society get away with those things you listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Split_Spades View Post
                    In answer to the question, priests touching children. You're absolutely right though. How can society get away with those things you listed.
                    I am offended by that stuff too!
                    We aren't catholics here!
                    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Levi Jones View Post
                      I am offended by that stuff too!
                      We aren't catholics here!
                      I was pointing out that there is worse things going on than that list of bullshit you listed.

Comment

I am offended by Joel Osteen even more than usual.

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

I hate skinny jeans and men who strut around in tight jeans that aren't even pulled up enough to cover their butts.
                          "my advice... is: first, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire.." Martin Luther ("On the jews and their lies" 1543)

Comment

Originally posted by Donovan A. Mordecai View Post
                            It should be illegal for them chinkos to post videos on international websites that can't be understood by people who speak American. I mean they could be saying anything and no one would know.

God Bless
                            DAM
                            There are 300 million Americans and 1.3 billion Chinese. Go troll someplace else.
                            Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Right now I am offended by Nazi perverts
                              Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by krunsch View Post
                                There are 300 million Americans and 1.3 billion Chinese. Go troll someplace else.

Well, we will have to do something about that. Why do you think the Lord hath provided atomic weapons?
                                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
                                X