Pastor Ezekiel, I have tried my best to help poor Bobby-Joe.
I have consulted a phycologist. He assures me that Bobby-Joe is either suffering form over work or he is possessed by demons. It only takes three signatures to have the poor man committed. His daily hallucinations are a tell tale sign. It is our Christian duty to help him fight back Satan if he is indeed possessed, or just lock him up if he has lost his mind.
On a side note I would like to discuss a possible new organisation for the Church. Its name is PSST. Pastors Secret Service Team. With a team in place things like the problem you are having would not happen. I have a hand picked team consisting of myself and three ex Black water security personnel . All are trained professionals. it would be my pleasure to head the team and provide security for all the Pastors of Landover.
Best regards Sam Diamond.
I have consulted a phycologist. He assures me that Bobby-Joe is either suffering form over work or he is possessed by demons. It only takes three signatures to have the poor man committed. His daily hallucinations are a tell tale sign. It is our Christian duty to help him fight back Satan if he is indeed possessed, or just lock him up if he has lost his mind.
On a side note I would like to discuss a possible new organisation for the Church. Its name is PSST. Pastors Secret Service Team. With a team in place things like the problem you are having would not happen. I have a hand picked team consisting of myself and three ex Black water security personnel . All are trained professionals. it would be my pleasure to head the team and provide security for all the Pastors of Landover.
Best regards Sam Diamond.


again! #
Jesus!
Comment