X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lithium
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 137

    #61
    Re: Curious human being

    And that I'm not married is NOT my fault, I want to, and as soon as possible but you have to be with 2 persons to get married

    Not the best recommendation for a baby-sitter. So rather than have your fiancé’s dead grandfather look after your child, stop working and start being a proper mother!
    Uhm when I stop working we will be living on the streets soon enough so it's really not an option.
    Actually my fiance's parents are taking care of our daughter when we are at work (I start working at 7 am just because I can be home early)
    What I meant about the died grandfather is that he said he would be her guardian angel, he had to fight really hard just to see his first grand-grand child been born since he had cancer and all other things.
    Revelation 20:14-15
    And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

    Comment

    • Mrs. Mary Whitford
      Ladies of Landover Senior VP
      One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
      Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
      True Christian™
      • Dec 2006
      • 12414

      #62
      Originally posted by Libra View Post
      I'm not full of hate, I'm a very tolerant person that's just the way I am.
      And just where in scripture does it demand we be tolerant towards anyone who works against God's will?

      Originally posted by Libra View Post
      And that I'm not married is NOT my fault, I want to, and as soon as possible but you have to be with 2 persons to get married
      It may not be your fault that you're not married, but it is your fault you chose to spread your slut legs and fornicate with that man. If you couldn't control yourself, you should have been fitted with a chastity belt like any decent young lady does.
      Posted via Prayer

      1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
      Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

      Blogging for CHRIST!
      Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
      All a-Twitter for Salvation!
      Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
      On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
      My Ladies of Landover profile!

      Comment

      • Juliette
        True Christian™
        True Christian™
        • Jan 2008
        • 705

        #63
        Re: Curious human being

        Originally posted by Libra View Post
        I'm not full of hate, I'm a very tolerant person that's just the way I am.
        Originally posted by Libra View Post
        it's time that we kick all foreigners out of our country since they refuse to change, keep on babling in their own language, get life suport that WE pay for them,.....


        Originally posted by Libra View Post
        How can you possibly know that I have a tattoo ?????
        All harlots have tattoos. Everybody knows that.

        But you failed to answer Pastor Wide-Open. Are you here to accept Jesus as your Savior or will you continue to live as unsaved trash?


        Comment

        • Wide-Open
          Director of European Evangelical Outreach
          A Shining Example of Christ's Love
          Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
          True Christian™
          • Nov 2007
          • 18449

          #64
          Re: Curious human being

          Originally posted by Libra View Post
          I was born in Germany in a Belgian hospital, I was belgian since the day I was born, so no foreigner here.
          But you were a foreigner there. Right? You can't be a Spikey Helmet and a Belgiummer at the same time.

          Right?

          How can you possibly know that I have a tattoo ?????
          Jesus told me. On your lower back. Watch your steps from now on.

          HARLOT!
          Psalm 81:10:
          I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
          open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

          Comment

          • Brother Temperance
            Senior Usher
            True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
            A very nice young man
            True Christian™
            • Sep 2006
            • 15621

            #65
            Re: Curious human being

            Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
            (I'll translate: that was the name for imaginary soldiers defending an imaginary country against the Germans up until the year 2000. )
            Wait, the Belgican'ts genuinely didn't notice that WWII was over until 2000?
            Originally posted by Libra View Post
            My father worked in Altenrath, one of the only camps left besides Spich the time we lived there
            Wait, your dad worked in a concentration camp?
            Originally posted by Libra View Post

            I called my parents immediatly and they where shocked because last weekend they had a chat about the matter that the window was so dangerous.
            So my father went to a little chapel and burned a candle for my daughter and me that it would never happen.
            It's a miracle that 3 days after that I was quick enough to safe her in the very last second.
            Also the grandfather of my finace said when he died he would keep an eye on her and never anything serious ever happened to her, and it's weird because she keeps on bumping her head or falling against furniture and stuff, she really is a little wild thing always jumping around.

            My parents and I are very confused with these strange things
            If your dad's magical candle-burning powers are all that, could you make him burn a candle that would kill off all the Muslims, cure your retardedness, and make me win the lottery?
            Originally posted by Libra View Post
            I was born in Germany in a Belgian hospital
            Friend, you're really not making the Belgium myth much more credible here. Why not go the whole hog and tell us you were born in a Belgian bed in an Indian hospital in a French city on the moon?
            Originally posted by Libra View Post
            And that I'm not married is NOT my fault, I want to, and as soon as possible but you have to be with 2 persons to get married
            Friend, you're a female and a foreigner to boot. I doubt you and your perverted fiancee add up to one proper person between the pair of you.
            O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



            God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

            Comment

            • Lithium
              Forum Member
              • Sep 2008
              • 137

              #66
              Re: Curious human being

              Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
              But you were a foreigner there. Right? You can't be a Spikey Helmet and a Belgiummer at the same time.

              Right?



              Jesus told me. On your lower back. Watch your steps from now on.

              HARLOT!
              Can you translate harlot for me in dutch please ?

              Or you just had a little search on the dutch forum where I found out about you guys and maybe found pictures I posted there ?
              Internet has a lot of possibities, especially with Netlog and such.

              Hmhm I already accepted Jesus a long time ago, but not the one you like to pray for, i'm sorry I cannot believe in such radical things as you do
              Maybe I might be a sinner in your eyes, but I believe I'm not and that it won't make me go to hell, because the God I believe in is a forgiving God full of love.
              Revelation 20:14-15
              And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

              Comment

              • Juliette
                True Christian™
                True Christian™
                • Jan 2008
                • 705

                #67
                Re: Curious human being

                Originally posted by Libra View Post
                Can you translate harlot for me in dutch please ?
                harlot
                (prostitute) hooker, strumpet



                And don't speak about the internet. The DOF almost found out where you are living.


                Comment

                • Wide-Open
                  Director of European Evangelical Outreach
                  A Shining Example of Christ's Love
                  Quite possibly the only decent, heterosexual human being in the whole of Europe
                  True Christian™
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 18449

                  #68
                  Re: Curious human being

                  Originally posted by Libra View Post

                  Maybe I might be a sinner in your eyes, but I believe I'm not and that it won't make me go to hell, because the God I believe in is a forgiving God full of love.
                  So I just made up all those Bible Quotes? I'm starting to think you are a mooselimb who's just here to mock our Saviour®

                  Originally posted by Juliette View Post
                  And don't speak about the internet. The DOF almost found out where you are living.
                  Almost Sister, almost. We are zooming in on a Smart right now. But locating people in a fictional country is not easy.
                  Psalm 81:10:
                  I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                  open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

                  Comment

                  • Lithium
                    Forum Member
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 137

                    #69
                    Re: Curious human being

                    Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                    So I just made up all those Bible Quotes? I'm starting to think you are a mooselimb who's just here to mock our Saviour®



                    Almost Sister, almost. We are zooming in on a Smart right now. But locating people in a fictional country is not easy.
                    Like you said before, there are more bibles I never read the Kings Charles edition, so I did not say you made those up

                    A smart ? Way to go I think Jesus is letting you down a bit
                    I'm not a moslim, but I do have 2 moslim women working with me, we had some good discussions about religions. I find those things just very interesting,that's the reason I registered on this forum.

                    By the way you are living in this fictional country too, are you a real belgian or did you move here ? Where are you from, what region ?
                    Revelation 20:14-15
                    And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

                    Comment

                    • Juliette
                      True Christian™
                      True Christian™
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 705

                      #70
                      Re: Curious human being

                      Woooooo. Some major mistake here.

                      You're missing the point harlot. We're talking about the King James Bible (KJV 1611). The only true one.
                      Unless you start to repent or tithe I fear your time on Jesus His board is limited.



                      Originally posted by Libra;24

                      8772
                      Like you said before, there are more bibles I never read the Kings Charles edition, so I did not say you made those up


                      Comment

                      • Capt. Aaron Portway
                        One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
                        Salvation from Above
                        God's Favorite Pilot™
                        True Christian™
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 6309

                        #71
                        Re: Curious human being

                        I'm just catching up on this whore's intro thread. And something just did not feel right. I had some exchanges with her in that thread about the vile plague known as the female orgasm.

                        It turns out that this little prostituee is also a damned liar! In the first post linked below, she refers to herself as a wife. In the second post, I refer to her husband and in the third one, she refers to her huband.







                        And in this Intro thread, she says she isn't married and that she has a deaf bastard daughter! I would not believe another word this lying, racist, drug-abusing, slutty, poverty-stricken, tattoed, Cathylick whore says! She should be banned this very instant for lying to the Godly True Christians™ of this Godly forum!
                        sigpic


                        Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



                        God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



                        Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

                        Comment

                        • Lithium
                          Forum Member
                          • Sep 2008
                          • 137

                          #72
                          Re: Curious human being

                          Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
                          I'm just catching up on this whore's intro thread. And something just did not feel right. I had some exchanges with her in that thread about the vile plague known as the female orgasm.

                          It turns out that this little prostituee is also a damned liar! In the first post linked below, she refers to herself as a wife. In the second post, I refer to her husband and in the third one, she refers to her huband.







                          And in this Intro thread, she says she isn't married and that she has a deaf bastard daughter! I would not believe another word this lying, racist, drug-abusing, slutty, poverty-stricken, tattoed, Cathylick whore says! She should be banned this very instant for lying to the Godly True Christians™ of this Godly forum!
                          Not true, as you might have read my fiance and I have a official contract that gives us the same privileges of a married couple, hard to explain but that's why I often call him my husband because it feels that way to me

                          And I do NOT do drugs damned !!!
                          Revelation 20:14-15
                          And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

                          Comment

                          • Ezekiel Bathfire
                            Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
                            Christ's Rottweiler
                             
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 22933

                            #73
                            Re: Curious human being

                            Originally posted by Libra View Post
                            Not true, as you might have read my fiancé and I have a official contract that gives us the same privileges of a married couple,
                            ”Official Contract”!!! What’s that??? Is it something like when jigaboos in Africa hand over a goat and break a plate on a woman’s head and then they are married?
                            Listen up! To be married and have the privilege of calling a man your husband, you have to be married in the Sight of God!
                            hard to explain but that's why I often call him my husband because it feels that way to me.
                            I don’t think we are interested on how it feels! Goodness knows what your father thinks of this arrangement! He should be paying your “fiancé” to take you off his hands!
                            sigpic


                            “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

                            Author of such illuminating essays as,
                            Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

                            Comment

                            • Brother Temperance
                              Senior Usher
                              True Christian™ missionary to the Unsaved Kingdom
                              A very nice young man
                              True Christian™
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 15621

                              #74
                              Re: Curious human being

                              Originally posted by Libra View Post
                              Like you said before, there are more bibles I never read the Kings Charles edition, so I did not say you made those up
                              The King Charles edition? Is that some kind of a special Belgian "bible" that says it's alright to fornicate with dogs?
                              Originally posted by Libra View Post
                              Not true, as you might have read my fiance and I have a official contract that gives us the same privileges of a married couple, hard to explain but that's why I often call him my husband because it feels that way to me
                              The reason it's hard to explain is because it doesn't make any sense, you insane whore. Where on this "contract" does it say that God approves? Without God's approval, the only difference between a woman who sells herself in prostitution and a woman who sells herself in marriage is the price paid and the duration of the contract involved.
                              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.



                              God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

                              Comment

                              • Capt. Aaron Portway
                                One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
                                Salvation from Above
                                God's Favorite Pilot™
                                True Christian™
                                • Sep 2008
                                • 6309

                                #75
                                Re: Curious human being

                                Originally posted by Libra View Post
                                Not true
                                What do mean "Not true"? Click the links, look at your words. You said my husband! You are not married, therefore you do not have a husband! Therefore you are a lying whore!

                                As far a being a druggy is concerned, I'm sure you're lying about that too! How can we believe anything you say when you have lied about being married, one of God's most precious gifts to mankind?
                                sigpic


                                Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



                                God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



                                Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...