X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • johncarlos
    Unsaved trash, confused foreigner
    Forum Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 89

    #1

    Hello

    Just to introduce myself:

    I'm not american, so I'm neither republican or democratic. I'm free I'n my own way, and I accept god and the bible for what it is:Something I must accept, follow, and try to understand, without ever questioning it.

    And that's all I need to say here.
    Leviticus 21:8
    Thou shalt sanctify him therefore; for he offereth the bread of thy God: he shall be holy unto thee: for I the LORD, which sanctify you, am holy.
  • BillSattler
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 48

    #2
    Re: Hello

    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
    Just to introduce myself:

    I'm not american, so I'm neither republican or democratic. I'm free I'n my own way, and I accept god and the bible for what it is:Something I must accept, follow, and try to understand, without ever questioning it.

    And that's all I need to say here.
    It would help if you would say a little more. Which God do you accept? By not taking the time to use the shift key I must wonder which God you are referring to.

    Of course you're not an American.

    Which church do you attend?
    KJV 1611, Exodus 21:17 "And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall
    surely be put to death."

    Comment

    • Ezekiel Bathfire
      Pastor for Diversity and Tolerance
      Christ's Rottweiler
       
      • Jan 2008
      • 22933

      #3
      Re: Hello

      Whoa there Mr papist! I take it you are a mary-worshiping, death cookie munching, bead-counting servant of the fish-hatted anti-Christ, the self-appointed vicar of Rome?
      sigpic


      “We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

      Author of such illuminating essays as,
      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

      Comment

      • johncarlos
        Unsaved trash, confused foreigner
        Forum Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 89

        #4
        Re: Hello

        Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
        Whoa there Mr papist! I take it you are a mary-worshiping, death cookie munching, bead-counting servant of the fish-hatted anti-Christ, the self-appointed vicar of Rome?
        No ...And sorry for the God issue, It wasn't on purpose!
        Leviticus 21:8
        Thou shalt sanctify him therefore; for he offereth the bread of thy God: he shall be holy unto thee: for I the LORD, which sanctify you, am holy.

        Comment

        • Capt. Aaron Portway
          One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
          Salvation from Above
          God's Favorite Pilot™
          True Christian™
          • Sep 2008
          • 6309

          #5
          Re: Hello

          Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
          Just to introduce myself:

          I'm not american, so I'm neither republican or democratic. I'm free I'n my own way, and I accept god and the bible for what it is:_Something I must accept, follow, and try to understand, without ever questioning it.

          And that's all I need to say here.
          So are you leaving now? You registered just to misspell a few words and insult God by not capitalizing His name and the name of His Bible?

          OK, bye then!
          sigpic


          Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



          God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



          Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

          Comment

          • johncarlos
            Unsaved trash, confused foreigner
            Forum Member
            • Jan 2010
            • 89

            #6
            Re: Hello

            No, as it seems I registered to be insulted .

            Good day to you all!
            Leviticus 21:8
            Thou shalt sanctify him therefore; for he offereth the bread of thy God: he shall be holy unto thee: for I the LORD, which sanctify you, am holy.

            Comment

            • Capt. Aaron Portway
              One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
              Salvation from Above
              God's Favorite Pilot™
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2008
              • 6309

              #7
              Re: Hello

              Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
              .

              And that's all I need to say here.
              What about this? It seems pretty straight forward. If you feel I have insulted you, I apologize. But the above part of your post makes it sound like you have nothing more to say. Are you trying to confuse me on purpose?
              sigpic


              Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



              God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



              Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

              Comment

              • johncarlos
                Unsaved trash, confused foreigner
                Forum Member
                • Jan 2010
                • 89

                #8
                Re: Hello

                I'm not here to discuss, I'm here to learn. Sorry if I've confused you but English is not my native language and so you must understand the fact that I'm not used to say God, it's different on my language and that's why I forgot to use the shift key. And as English is not my native language I also avoid to write huge posts, so there you have the reason for my short and confusing presentantion.

                Best regards.
                Leviticus 21:8
                Thou shalt sanctify him therefore; for he offereth the bread of thy God: he shall be holy unto thee: for I the LORD, which sanctify you, am holy.

                Comment

                • Levi Jones
                  Pastor of Hermeneutics and Apologetics
                  Bathed in Christ's Precious Blood
                  Apostle to the Cactuses, Tumbleweeds and Jackrabbits
                   
                  • Jul 2009
                  • 13930

                  #9
                  Re: Hello

                  Welcome, John.

                  What is your favorite verse? What Church does your father take you to?
                  Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

                  Comment

                  • Capt. Aaron Portway
                    One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
                    Salvation from Above
                    God's Favorite Pilot™
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 6309

                    #10
                    Re: Hello

                    Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
                    I'm not here to discuss, I'm here to learn. Sorry if I've confused you but English is not my native language and so you must understand the fact that I'm not used to say God, it's different on my language and that's why I forgot to use the shift key. And as English is not my native language I also avoid to write huge posts, so there you have the reason for my short and confusing presentantion.

                    Best regards.
                    I am sorry you are foreign, it must be hard not knowing correct English. What Godless country are you from? Do you have running water or do you have to do your business in a hole in the ground? When did you get internets service?
                    sigpic


                    Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



                    God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



                    Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

                    Comment

                    • John Scopes
                      Unsaved Trash, Monkey worshiping Darwinista
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 666

                      #11
                      Re: Hello

                      Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
                      Just to introduce myself:

                      I'm not american, so I'm neither republican or democratic. I'm free I'n my own way, and I accept god and the bible for what it is:Something I must accept, follow, and try to understand, without ever questioning it.

                      And that's all I need to say here.
                      Why are you the 21st John ?

                      Was there rampant inbreeding within your family ?

                      Please give us details, I am here studying this very subject.
                      sigpic
                      “Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” Charles Darwin The Descent of Man (1871)

                      Comment

                      • johncarlos
                        Unsaved trash, confused foreigner
                        Forum Member
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 89

                        #12
                        Re: Hello

                        Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
                        I am sorry you are foreign, it must be hard not knowing correct English. What Godless country are you from? Do you have running water or do you have to do your business in a hole in the ground? When did you get internets service?
                        Lol, you're funny...

                        Now seriously, you're not. People didn't speak English 2000 years ago, and there where some great Holly Mens in those days. And yes I do have running water, the only church on an 80miles radius is a papist church and I'm too old to have a father. Well I won't learn anything from this thread, so if you allow me I'll go explore the fórum.

                        Best regards to you all.
                        Leviticus 21:8
                        Thou shalt sanctify him therefore; for he offereth the bread of thy God: he shall be holy unto thee: for I the LORD, which sanctify you, am holy.

                        Comment

                        • johncarlos
                          Unsaved trash, confused foreigner
                          Forum Member
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 89

                          #13
                          Re: Hello

                          Originally posted by John Scopes View Post
                          Why are you the 21st John ?

                          Was there rampant inbreeding within your family ?

                          Please give us details, I am here studying this very subject.
                          If you're smart you can understand from where I am writing just by reading my nick...

                          Have fun
                          Leviticus 21:8
                          Thou shalt sanctify him therefore; for he offereth the bread of thy God: he shall be holy unto thee: for I the LORD, which sanctify you, am holy.

                          Comment

                          • Capt. Aaron Portway
                            One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
                            Salvation from Above
                            God's Favorite Pilot™
                            True Christian™
                            • Sep 2008
                            • 6309

                            #14
                            Re: Hello

                            Originally posted by johnXXI View Post
                            Lol, you're funny...

                            Now seriously, you're not. People didn't speak English 2000 years ago, and there where some great Holly Mens in those days. And yes I do have running water, the only church on an 80miles radius is a papist church and I'm too old to have a father. Well I won't learn anything from this thread, so if you allow me I'll go explore the fórum.

                            Best regards to you all.
                            I don't think we are understanding each other here friend. I was just asking where you are from. We have had some unsaved visitors from several god-forsaken lands lately and I was just hoping you were better off than they were.

                            We have even had some visitors from Haiti where God has recently unleashed His wrath on thousands of non-believers. I was simply trying to figure out if the Lord had recently smited your homeland.
                            sigpic


                            Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



                            God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



                            Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

                            Comment

                            • johncarlos
                              Unsaved trash, confused foreigner
                              Forum Member
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 89

                              #15
                              Re: Hello

                              Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
                              ...We have even had some visitors from Haiti where God has recently unleashed His wrath on thousands of non-believers. I was simply trying to figure out if the Lord had recently smited your homeland.
                              Good and true point. So far my homeland is secure, but full of non-believers ...

                              Thanks for your patience!
                              Leviticus 21:8
                              Thou shalt sanctify him therefore; for he offereth the bread of thy God: he shall be holy unto thee: for I the LORD, which sanctify you, am holy.

                              Comment

                              Working...