X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James Hutchins
    True Christian™
    Just a Regular Nice Guy
     
    • Jun 2009
    • 29457

    #31
    Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help

    What is going on? Is today 'inner city stupidity' day and I missed the memo?
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

    Comment

    • Bobby-Joe
      Landover Security Superviser
      Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
      NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
      True Christian™
      • Sep 2006
      • 18405

      #32
      Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help

      Originally posted by Adam>Eve View Post
      My grandmother used to sing a rhyme that comes to mind...

      God made Omar
      And he made him in the night
      He made him so quick
      He forgot to paint him white

      I wish we could help you omar but you see you've been damned since your father paid your mother for interaction.

      If you really wish to serve God perhaps the church lawn needs tending.
      Friend,

      Please, this is a Christian forum. Personal attacks like this are not appropriate. Christ didn't not give up on us, right? So why should we give up on a hamite Omar? Remember in Jesus' eyes Omar's money is as green as yours friend.

      Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

      Hot Must ReadThreads!


      Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

      Comment

      • Omar Little
        Unsaved trash
        Under Investigation
        • Jan 2010
        • 18

        #33
        Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help

        Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
        Friend,

        Please, this is a Christian forum. Personal attacks like this are not appropriate. Christ didn't not give up on us, right? So why should we give up on a hamite Omar? Remember in Jesus' eyes Omar's money is as green as yours friend.
        and Omar gets dat paper...beli-dat.

        Comment

        • Cranky Old Man
          Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
          You kids get off his lawn!
           
          • Jan 2010
          • 22380

          #34
          Re: I Am In Desperate Need Of Help

          Originally posted by Omar Little View Post
          The time for rational discussion came and went when this forum started.


          Your messages surely are interesting. But you do indeed not seem to be in the mood for serious discussions about the Bible, yet.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

          Comment

          Working...