X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BrittanyKelton
    Unsaved Trash, Hatemonger
    • Jan 2010
    • 58

    #31
    Re: Because I was commanded to...

    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    We accept Homers and females. In fact, I married a female. We even have a few Ex-Homers as members in good standing here at Landover. So you need to get your hands out of your pants and stop imagining things.
    I said women's RIGHTS, not women.
    And you've proved my point. Ex-homosexuals. What about homosexuals? What if they were God-fearing men and women who lived a far more merciful life than yours and devoted their life to charity? God would still condemn them? My God wouldn't.

    Comment

    • Pastor Ezekiel
      Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
       
      • Sep 2006
      • 78556

      #32
      Re: Because I was commanded to...

      Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
      Tell me, is lying consistent with your atheist moral code? A lot of you atheists are liars, did you know that?
      She lied her way in here, Brother. She came in claiming to be a Christian, then turned her atheist venom on me when I asked her a simple question.

      It is well-know that atheists lie, cheat and steal constantly. They have no moral code because they reject the Holy Word of God.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

      Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

      Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

      Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

      Comment

      • James Hutchins
        True Christian™
        Just a Regular Nice Guy
         
        • Jun 2009
        • 29457

        #33
        Re: Because I was commanded to...

        Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
        I said women's RIGHTS, not women.
        And you've proved my point. Ex-homosexuals. What about homosexuals? What if they were God-fearing men and women who lived a far more merciful life than yours and devoted their life to charity? God would still condemn them? My God wouldn't.

        Of course women have rights, they are ot dogs, do not be ridiculous!

        Before a person become a Homer, he is heretosexual. He chooses to be a Homer, then he chooses to be an Ex-Homer.

        Being a Homer is a slap in the face of God, the Bible tells us this. So it does not matter what other deeds the Homer does. God's back would be turned. Can you blame Him?

        Your God does not exist. Only the God as perscribed in the KJV1611 Bible.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

        Comment

        • BrittanyKelton
          Unsaved Trash, Hatemonger
          • Jan 2010
          • 58

          #34
          Re: Because I was commanded to...

          Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
          Of course women have rights, they are ot dogs, do not be ridiculous!

          Before a person become a Homer, he is heretosexual. He chooses to be a Homer, then he chooses to be an Ex-Homer.

          Being a Homer is a slap in the face of God, the Bible tells us this. So it does not matter what other deeds the Homer does. God's back would be turned. Can you blame Him?

          Your God does not exist. Only the God as perscribed in the KJV1611 Bible.

          Why can't my God exist? Why is your God the right one? Why not the Hindu's, the muslims, the buddhists? They all think YOUR God is the wrong one.
          Why would you be right?

          I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

          Comment

          • GOD=life
            WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
            True Christian™
            • Jan 2010
            • 3263

            #35
            Re: Because I was commanded to...

            Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
            And you've proved my point.
            Which point would that be exactly? You come with different points every post.

            Who are you? What are you?

            Is your name really BRITTANY? Is that a LIE too?

            YOU LIE!
            I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

            Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
            Matthew 7:22
            Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
            Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

            Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

            Comment

            • Cranky Old Man
              Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
              You kids get off his lawn!
               
              • Jan 2010
              • 22380

              #36
              Re: Because I was commanded to...

              I would still like to understand your point of view better. If you are an atheist, as you mentioned before, what exactly do you consider to be the purpose of life? To me it's simple, praise God, follow the Holy Bible and go to Heaven. What is it to you?
              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

              Comment

              • GOD=life
                WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
                True Christian™
                • Jan 2010
                • 3263

                #37
                Re: Because I was commanded to...

                Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
                I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
                BRITTANY caught LYING AGAIN!

                This time using plagiarism. Stephen Roberts wrote the stuff you copy/pasted. You didn't even make up your own argument, you just stole his!

                BRITTANY = PLAGIARIST!
                I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

                Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                Matthew 7:22
                Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

                Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

                Comment

                • BrittanyKelton
                  Unsaved Trash, Hatemonger
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 58

                  #38
                  Re: Because I was commanded to...

                  Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  That is good to hear.

                  I love almost everyone with True Cristian tough love. The same applies to my Christian Brothers on this forum. I understand you have a different point of view on this and I hope our forum will learn you about our point of view.

                  I would also like to understand your point of view better. If you are an atheist, as you mentioned before, what exactly do you consider to be the purpose of life? To me it's simple, praise God, follow the Holy Bible and go to Heaven. What is it to you?
                  The purpose of life is that you only have one life. You must live it to the fullest. There is not afterlife, but I take comfort in knowing that my ashes and bones will become part of something bigger. The Earth. Nature. No matter what happens, I will always be recycled. And I LOVE that religion offers structure and security to people like you. But fanatics interpret it violently and spread hate in the name of the Lord. That's blasphemy to me.

                  Comment

                  • Cranky Old Man
                    Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                    You kids get off his lawn!
                     
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 22380

                    #39
                    Re: Because I was commanded to...

                    Thank you for your response.
                    Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
                    There is not afterlife
                    Doesn't it make you said that your essence, who you are, would be lost forever after you die? I cannot imagine what that would feel like. I feel protected by God for all eternity. Somehow it seems to me feeling like you will completely seize to exist at some point would make all of life a bit pointless.
                    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                    Comment

                    • BrittanyKelton
                      Unsaved Trash, Hatemonger
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 58

                      #40
                      Re: Because I was commanded to...

                      Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
                      BRITTANY caught LYING AGAIN!

                      This time using plagiarism. Stephen Roberts wrote the stuff you copy/pasted. You didn't even make up your own argument, you just stole his!

                      BRITTANY = PLAGIARIST!

                      Hahaahaha, cool your jets there buddy, I know it's a quote. 'Tis why it was in a different font.

                      Comment

                      • GOD=life
                        WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
                        True Christian™
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 3263

                        #41
                        Re: Because I was commanded to...

                        Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
                        That's blasphemy to me.
                        Thanks for enlightening us, child. You know what WE don't like?
                        • Lying to people
                        • Plagiarizing texts and pretending they are your own
                        • Manipulating people by pretending to be a Christian

                        You did ALL of the above. It looks like you NEVER look in the mirror, you only condemn other people like THEY are the imbeciles!

                        But hey, we're just "stupid" Christians, right? Only stupid people are honest, right? A little cheating here and there... you people say "whatever", right?
                        I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

                        Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                        Matthew 7:22
                        Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                        Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

                        Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

                        Comment

                        • BrittanyKelton
                          Unsaved Trash, Hatemonger
                          • Jan 2010
                          • 58

                          #42
                          Re: Because I was commanded to...

                          Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                          Thank you for your response. Doesn't it make you said that your essence, who you are, would be lost forever after you die? I cannot imagine what that would feel like. I feel protected by God for all eternity. Somehow it seems to me feeling like you will completely seize to exist at some point would make all of life a bit pointless.

                          Thank you very much for helping me see your point of view. I thought it was scary too. And then I realized, it's poignant and beautiful. I will never truly die. I will always be part of this planet and billions of years from now, perhaps a star! Information is never lost, it only changes. Perhaps it is scary to you, but for me it is the way I prefer it. I was dead for billions of years before I was born and it never caused me the slightest inconvenience. I do not fear it.

                          Comment

                          • GOD=life
                            WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
                            True Christian™
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 3263

                            #43
                            Re: Because I was commanded to...

                            Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
                            Hahaahaha, cool your jets there buddy, I know it's a quote. 'Tis why it was in a different font.
                            Thank you for the condescending attitude. That makes a good point 4.

                            Oh, and look up what plagiarism means. Choosing a slightly different font does not equal a correct attribution. It's really a pretty lazy excuse.

                            But then again, kids in public school cheat on most of their essays.....
                            I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

                            Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                            Matthew 7:22
                            Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                            Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

                            Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

                            Comment

                            • Cranky Old Man
                              Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
                              You kids get off his lawn!
                               
                              • Jan 2010
                              • 22380

                              #44
                              Re: Because I was commanded to...

                              Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
                              Perhaps it is scary to you
                              Death does not scare me. I know Jesus will take care of me.
                              5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                              To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                              James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

                              Comment

                              • Pastor Ezekiel
                                Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                                 
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 78556

                                #45
                                Re: Because I was commanded to...

                                Originally posted by BrittanyKelton View Post
                                Thank you very much for helping me see your point of view. I thought it was scary too. And then I realized, it's poignant and beautiful. I will never truly die. I will always be part of this planet and billions of years from now, perhaps a star! Information is never lost, it only changes. Perhaps it is scary to you, but for me it is the way I prefer it. I was dead for billions of years before I was born and it never caused me the slightest inconvenience. I do not fear it.
                                Let me explain to you how being unsaved trash works when you die.

                                You're dead. Whether due to your own disgusting sinning or the Lords divine will, you are dead. Instantly your soul begin falling towards the black abyss above Hell. The falling seems eternal as you gather speed and the heat begins to grow. Then you notice a red dot below you growing larger by the second, this is the Lake in the center of Hell. It is the brightest point in Hell therefore it is visible for a great distance. Keep in mind that the farther you fall, the further from Christ you are.
                                As you gain speed and the flames become apparent you may wonder how you can stop this from happening. The answer is simple. It's too late and you can't, you're doomed. Your soul is damned and it WILL happen. The temperature is now approaching the unbearable limit as your flesh begins to smoulder and ignite and you continue to build speed as you plummet toward the now visible boiling Lake of Fire. You can almost make out individual souls thrashing in the magma with your flaming eyesockets. Soon you will join them, your terror mounts as your screams become gargled with the stench of Hells evil smell. The heat becomes excruciating as you notice your skin peeling away and your bones becoming visible and black. Flaming and screaming in anguish, you splashdown into the acidic brimstone of Satans Lake at around 250 MPH. You are instantly vaporized and reformed as a tormented soul writhing in absolute terror in the deafening depths of the Lake that Burns Eternal. The pain is beyond comprehension as you gnash your teeth so hard they shatter in your mouth. Satan periodically plucks you from the flames to savagely rape repeatedly and casually tosses you to his infernal minions to rip apart and rape at will, only to be reformed and have this scenario repeated...over and over and over, forever.
                                Is it still funny mocking our mission to Save your soul? We want you to enjoy Heaven and eternal praise and worship at the feet of our Saviour the Lord Jesus Christ.

                                Unless you are Saved™ by Jesus Christ and His Holy website and favorite church, Landover Baptist, there is no other way to avoid this.
                                Contact our team of joo accountants at once to set up a Salvation™ guaranteeing tithing schedule.
                                Surrender you soul to Jesus and
                                JOIN US.
                                Praise Jesus!
                                Who Will Jesus Damn?

                                Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                                Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                                Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                                Comment

                                Working...