X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Drizzle
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    • Jan 2010
    • 71

    #91
    Re: Because I was commanded to...

    Originally posted by Jed_Cassidy View Post
    Girlie, I no one here "abhors" foreigners, homosexicals, or women's rights. We aren't racist, and we remain extremely nonviolent. All we do is simply follow God's Code in the KJV 1611. The Bible tells us homosexuality is a sin and that homosexicals will go to Hell. The Bible clearly dictates that women must be subservient to men. Please, explain to me, if we are following God's Word EXACTLY like True Christians™ should, than what are we doing wrong? Because I'm getting the impression from you that our seeking of Salvation™ is wrong, somehow
    Nonviolent?



    Don't lie, it's a sin.

    Comment

    • James Hutchins
      True Christian™
      Just a Regular Nice Guy
       
      • Jun 2009
      • 29457

      #92
      Re: Because I was commanded to...

      Originally posted by Brizzle View Post
      But I, unlike you, would question that law until I was satisfied or it was revoked.
      That is the fundamental difference.
      That is fine. Tell me Brittany, have you spoken to God about what you want?
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

      Comment

      • Drizzle
        Confirmed Enemy of God
        • Jan 2010
        • 71

        #93
        Re: Because I was commanded to...

        Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
        That is fine. Tell me Brittany, have you spoken to God about what you want?
        Please explain.

        Comment

        • James Hutchins
          True Christian™
          Just a Regular Nice Guy
           
          • Jun 2009
          • 29457

          #94
          Re: Because I was commanded to...

          We True Christians follow the Bible, word for word without deviation.

          Then you said.....

          Originally posted by Brizzle View Post
          But I, unlike you, would question that law until I was satisfied or it was revoked.
          That is the fundamental difference.
          Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
          That is fine. Tell me Brittany, have you spoken to God about what you want?
          Originally posted by Brizzle View Post
          Please explain.
          Your words implied that you should ask God to change the law/Bible. I asked you if you did, since you felt that was all there was to it.

          I personally am fine following Gods "laws" and have had them fully explained to me by my Pastors.
          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

          Comment

          • Drizzle
            Confirmed Enemy of God
            • Jan 2010
            • 71

            #95
            Re: Because I was commanded to...

            Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
            We True Christians follow the Bible, word for word without deviation.

            Then you said.....







            Your words implied that you should ask God to change the law/Bible. I asked you if you did, since you felt that was all there was to it.

            I personally am fine following Gods "laws" and have had them fully explained to me by my Pastors.

            Oh, I see. Yes, there is much that I would change in the Bible.
            And to me, talking to God is talking to myself.

            Comment

            • James Hutchins
              True Christian™
              Just a Regular Nice Guy
               
              • Jun 2009
              • 29457

              #96
              Re: Because I was commanded to...

              Originally posted by Brizzle View Post
              Oh, I see. Yes, there is much that I would change in the Bible.
              And to me, talking to God is talking to myself.
              So you think you are God? That sounds just a tad facetious, don't you think?
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

              Comment

              • Jed_Cassidy
                True Christian™
                True Christian™
                • May 2009
                • 289

                #97
                Re: Because I was commanded to...

                Violence is carried out with malevolent intentions. I can assure you, knowing Pastor Zeke personally, he could not kill even a flea! But the perpetrator in this case was a Satan-possessed Wiccan that Pastor Zeke attempted to generously Save™, so it is completely different.

                What you hatheists call acts of violence, JESUS calls them preaching!
                Matthew 7:15
                Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

                Comment

                • Drizzle
                  Confirmed Enemy of God
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 71

                  #98
                  Re: Because I was commanded to...

                  Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                  So you think you are God? That sounds just a tad facetious, don't you think?
                  Haha, no, you misinterpreted my words.
                  Talking to God is like talking to myself because there is no God.
                  I would simply be saying words to myself.

                  Comment

                  • GOD=life
                    WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
                    True Christian™
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 3263

                    #99
                    Re: Because I was commanded to...

                    Originally posted by Brizzle View Post
                    Haha, no, you misinterpreted my words.
                    Talking to God is like talking to myself because there is no God.
                    I would simply be saying words to myself.
                    On the contrary, there was research done (brain scans) on prayer. One group was told to talk to God (who exists), the other to talk to Santa (who does not exist).

                    Guess what? The first group's brain was functioning in a way that it would when talking to a normal person, the other group's did not.

                    So if you truly believe God exists, during prayer, you will feel like you're talking to a person, not to yourself.
                    I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

                    Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                    Matthew 7:22
                    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                    Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

                    Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

                    Comment

                    • James Dewitt
                      #63 on Forbes'...but #1 in Jesus's Heart
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 6267

                      #100
                      Re: Because I was commanded to...

                      Originally posted by Brizzle View Post
                      Haha, no, you misinterpreted my words.
                      Talking to God is like talking to myself because there is no God.
                      I would simply be saying words to myself.

                      Are crazy woman, have you not seen the Glory of His creation? Does the beauty found in nature some how pass you by? Have you never witnessed a bird in flight, the wind as it rustles the leaves of the trees. Have you never marveled at the peaks of the mountains or warmed your self in the summer sun? Look in the mirror and see one of His greatest creations, YOU!

                      Comment

                      • Mrs. Mary Whitford
                        Ladies of Landover Senior VP
                        One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
                        Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
                        True Christian™
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 12414

                        #101
                        Re: Because I was commanded to...

                        Originally posted by Drizzle View Post
                        But I'm not here to serve some malignant purpose.
                        If you're not here to glorify God then you're here to serve some malignant purpose. There is no in between.

                        I intended no offense.
                        You've insulted us, the Lord, and everything we stand for in His Name. That's an odd way of intending no offense.
                        Posted via Prayer

                        1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                        Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

                        Blogging for CHRIST!
                        Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                        All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                        Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                        On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                        My Ladies of Landover profile!

                        Comment

                        Working...