X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Drizzle
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    • Jan 2010
    • 71

    #76
    Re: Because I was commanded to...

    Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
    Very true! There have been some unconfirmed rumors about people not surviving the procedure but they all went to Heaven for sure!
    Well, that sounds promising!

    Anyway, I had to make a new account because I mysteriously can't log in anymore using BrittanyKelton.

    Is it true Pastor Ezekiel was arrested?

    Comment

    • Cranky Old Man
      Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
      You kids get off his lawn!
       
      • Jan 2010
      • 22380

      #77
      Re: Because I was commanded to...

      Originally posted by Brizzle View Post
      Anyway, I had to make a new account because I mysteriously can't log in anymore using BrittanyKelton.
      You must have forgotten your password.

      Is it true Pastor Ezekiel was arrested?
      It seems like that. I am sure it is some kind of mistake.
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

      Comment

      • Drizzle
        Confirmed Enemy of God
        • Jan 2010
        • 71

        #78
        Re: Because I was commanded to...

        Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
        You must have forgotten your password.

        No.
        I had my password autosaved and I have a log for all my online passwords.
        I didn't forget it.


        Oh, is this a different Pastor Ezekiel? There's probably more than Ezekiel.

        Comment

        • Soldier John
          Unsaved trash
           
          • Jan 2010
          • 27

          #79
          Re: Because I was commanded to...

          Hello Brizzle/Brittany. Wow you have made quite an impression in such a short time. I find you fascinating because I think you are like the people I will encounter when I go out unto the world to begin my mission. I would like to know though, why are you still on here? Are you open to being Saved? Do you just want to argue? Are you trying to convince us of sinning or what? I am being sincere by the way, lol not rude or anything, I just really want to know.

          Comment

          • True Disciple
            True Christian™ Creation Scientist
            Landover Baptist University Associate Professor
            Smashing atheist science one fact at a time
            True Christian™
            • Nov 2009
            • 2445

            #80
            Re: Because I was commanded to...

            Originally posted by Brizzle View Post
            Oh, is this a different Pastor Ezekiel? There's probably more than Ezekiel.
            http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...890#post464890
            We all know that our Godly Pastor is currently being questioned by the secular authorities. Fact is, this is just another attempt by our enemies to prevent us from exercising our Religion. I trust God that he will deliver Pastor Ezekiel from his enemies, like He rescued Paul and Silas:

            Acts 16:25-26:
            And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.
            Sweet Lord Jesus,
            I want to pray for those who persecute me, my Lord.
            Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! (Psalm 135:8-9)
            Dash their little children against the stones for their fathers iniquity! (Psalm 137:8-9)
            Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth! (Psalm 3:7)
            Make their death and descent into Hell swift and terrible! (Psalm 55:15)
            Scatter their broken bodies over the streets of their evil cities, like Benghazi, Amsterdam, Tokyo and Mecca! (Psalm 110:6)
            Praised be Your Glorious Name™.

            Amen.

            Comment

            • Drizzle
              Confirmed Enemy of God
              • Jan 2010
              • 71

              #81
              Re: Because I was commanded to...

              Originally posted by Soldier John View Post
              Hello Brizzle/Brittany. Wow you have made quite an impression in such a short time. I find you fascinating because I think you are like the people I will encounter when I go out unto the world to begin my mission. I would like to know though, why are you still on here? Are you open to being Saved? Do you just want to argue? Are you trying to convince us of sinning or what? I am being sincere by the way, lol not rude or anything, I just really want to know.
              No problem! I'm totally open to answering any questions, thanks for asking so calmly.
              I was originally looking for sites to research fundamentalist views and beliefs and how they differ from, as they would say, "false Christians" (or Christians that don't follow the Bible "to the letter") and came upon this one.
              As of now, I'm not opened to being saved and in no way do I want to convince the Christians here that they are sinning.
              I wish them to be a little more open-minded and rational, but I believe that they can worship the Lord to their hearts content, so long as it doesn't infringe upon other's right to worship freely or any other secular laws. Anymore questions?

              Comment

              • Mrs. Mary Whitford
                Ladies of Landover Senior VP
                One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
                Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
                True Christian™
                • Dec 2006
                • 12414

                #82
                Re: Because I was commanded to...

                Yes, I have another question. Why do you want us to open our minds to Satan?
                Posted via Prayer

                1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

                Blogging for CHRIST!
                Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                My Ladies of Landover profile!

                Comment

                • Drizzle
                  Confirmed Enemy of God
                  • Jan 2010
                  • 71

                  #83
                  Re: Because I was commanded to...

                  Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                  Yes, I have another question. Why do you want us to open our minds to Satan?
                  I really wish you didn't think that of me.
                  Firstly, I don't believe in Satan, therefore I don't believe that anyone can open your minds to him.
                  But I'm not here to serve some malignant purpose. I'm learning about the fundamentalist perspective, which is a lot different than I thought it was.

                  I intended no offense.

                  Comment

                  • GOD=life
                    WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
                    True Christian™
                    • Jan 2010
                    • 3263

                    #84
                    Re: Because I was commanded to...

                    Originally posted by Brizzle View Post
                    I'm learning about the fundamentalist perspective, ...
                    We prefer to call it True Christianity.

                    Originally posted by Brizzle View Post
                    which is a lot different than I thought it was.
                    What did you think it was then? We follow the entire Bible and make no excuses for inconvenient parts.
                    I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

                    Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                    Matthew 7:22
                    Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                    Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

                    Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

                    Comment

                    • Drizzle
                      Confirmed Enemy of God
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 71

                      #85
                      Re: Because I was commanded to...

                      Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
                      We prefer to call it True Christianity.
                      I apologize, I'll refer to it as True Christianity from now on.

                      Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
                      What did you think it was then? We follow the entire Bible and make no excuses for inconvenient parts.
                      Before this, I knew that True Christians believed that homosexuality was unnatural and a sin. I knew that they were Conservatives, etc.
                      I did not know the extent in which they abhorred foreigners, other religions, homosexuals, women's rights, abortion, liberals, Obama, Atheists, science, and a myriad of other subjects.

                      It was far more radical than I could have ever conceived of.

                      Comment

                      • GOD=life
                        WARNING: Do not attempt to debate. You will lose horribly.
                        True Christian™
                        • Jan 2010
                        • 3263

                        #86
                        Re: Because I was commanded to...

                        Originally posted by Brizzle View Post
                        It was far more radical than I could have ever conceived of.
                        Interestingly, many so-called Christians come to exactly the same conclusion once they actually read the Bible.

                        When you take only bits and pieces of the Bible, you construct your own narrative, not God's.

                        That's where almost all Christians go wrong... and they'll find out only when it's too late.
                        I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

                        Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                        Matthew 7:22
                        Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                        Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

                        Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

                        Comment

                        • James Hutchins
                          True Christian™
                          Just a Regular Nice Guy
                           
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 29457

                          #87
                          Re: Because I was commanded to...

                          Originally posted by Brizzle View Post
                          I apologize, I'll refer to it as True Christianity from now on.



                          Before this, I knew that True Christians believed that homosexuality was unnatural and a sin. I knew that they were Conservatives, etc.
                          I did not know the extent in which they abhorred foreigners, other religions, homosexuals, women's rights, abortion, liberals, Obama, Atheists, science, and a myriad of other subjects.

                          It was far more radical than I could have ever conceived of.
                          Radical? No. The KJV Bible is nearly 400 years old. I'd say instead, we hold traditional values near and dear.
                          It is not us that "abhor". We follow rules set down by God. you seem to keep missing this point. For example, imagine there were a law that said you had to eat fish on Fridays or suffer a penalty. You may think it is a silly law and therefore break the law. But if you got caught, you'd be in trouble. The Bible is full of rules. We simply follow all of them, without deviation. We do not break the law.
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                          Comment

                          • Drizzle
                            Confirmed Enemy of God
                            • Jan 2010
                            • 71

                            #88
                            Re: Because I was commanded to...

                            Originally posted by GOD=life View Post
                            Interestingly, many so-called Christians come to exactly the same conclusion once they actually read the Bible.

                            When you take only bits and pieces of the Bible, you construct your own narrative, not God's.

                            That's where almost all Christians go wrong... and they'll find out only when it's too late.
                            I agree, you should either follow the whole Bible or none of it at all. You can't only pick out the parts that satisfy you. I also have a problem with Christians that do that.

                            Comment

                            • Jed_Cassidy
                              True Christian™
                              True Christian™
                              • May 2009
                              • 289

                              #89
                              Re: Because I was commanded to...

                              Originally posted by Brizzle View Post
                              I apologize, I'll refer to it as True Christianity from now on.



                              Before this, I knew that True Christians believed that homosexuality was unnatural and a sin. I knew that they were Conservatives, etc.
                              I did not know the extent in which they abhorred foreigners, other religions, homosexuals, women's rights, abortion, liberals, Obama, Atheists, science, and a myriad of other subjects.

                              It was far more radical than I could have ever conceived of.

                              Girlie, I no one here "abhors" foreigners, homosexicals, or women's rights. We aren't racist, and we remain extremely nonviolent. All we do is simply follow God's Code in the KJV 1611. The Bible tells us homosexuality is a sin and that homosexicals will go to Hell. The Bible clearly dictates that women must be subservient to men. Please, explain to me, if we are following God's Word EXACTLY like True Christians™ should, than what are we doing wrong? Because I'm getting the impression from you that our seeking of Salvation™ is wrong, somehow
                              Matthew 7:15
                              Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

                              Comment

                              • Drizzle
                                Confirmed Enemy of God
                                • Jan 2010
                                • 71

                                #90
                                Re: Because I was commanded to...

                                Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                                Radical? No. The KJV Bible is nearly 400 years old. I'd say instead, we hold traditional values near and dear.
                                It is not us that "abhor". We follow rules set down by God. you seem to keep missing this point. For example, imagine there were a law that said you had to eat fish on Fridays or suffer a penalty. You may think it is a silly law and therefore break the law. But if you got caught, you'd be in trouble. The Bible is full of rules. We simply follow all of them, without deviation. We do not break the law.

                                But I, unlike you, would question that law until I was satisfied or it was revoked.
                                That is the fundamental difference.

                                Comment

                                Working...