X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PriestOfSyrinx
    Unsaved trash
    • May 2011
    • 11

    #16
    Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

    Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
    Listen homo, I went back and looked at Brother Porter's response and there was NO MENTION whatsoever of cow spooge. Are you on the drugs? I wouldn't be the LEAST bit surprised to find out your were not only a queer, but also a pot addict. Hey everybody, take a look this homer's favorite band! Gay much?



    Check again.

    Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
    Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

    At first glance, “body building” might appear to be a harmless activity of the retarded. Dumb repetitive exercises that accomplish nothing, but make them feel good about themselves. Building self-esteem through appearance. A surrogate for intelligence if you will.

    But do these simpletons glorify God with their hobby? Or do they insult Him as surely as if they urinated on the baby Jesus in Bethlehem?

    As always, we will look to God’s Word in the KJV 1611 Bible.

    1 Corinthians 6:19 “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?”

    1 Corinthians 6:20 “For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.”


    Praise God! He clearly tells us that our bodies belong to Him and, if anything, they are on temporary loan to us that we may glorify Him in all matters of the flesh.

    Of course, there is consequence if we choose to disobey such simple and straightforward instruction.

    1 Corinthians 3:17 “If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”


    A deplorable sin all bodybuilders are guilty of. So serious, it is worthy of righteous smiting by God himself.

    Not satisfied with the well-proportioned and functional body that God provided to serve Him, they defile themselves in hatred and disrespect for their Creator.

    In order to “bulk up” and make freak spectacles of them selves, the bodybuilder ingests synthesized elements of bull semen and mainlines anabolic steroids intended for cattle. This is no different than being willfully and enthusiastically sodomized by an Angus bull every time the wicked defilement takes place.

    Praise God for the appropriate punishment of the degenerate heathen that would lay with a beast!

    Leviticus 20:15 “And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.”

    It’s already clear by now that we are dealing with foul God-mocking scum, but let’s move on and address the psychological sin of bodybuilding.

    Proverbs 8:13 “The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the forward mouth, do I hate.”

    Proverbs 16:18 “Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.”

    [ATTACH]14960[/ATTACH]

    Is there anything at all in this picture that suggests modesty or humility? No. What we see is pretentious narcissism, vain pride and even a masturbatory pose, as the sinner clearly covets his own flesh.

    Another sin and another punishment, praise Jesus!

    Proverbs 16:5 “Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.”

    With all of this reprobate sin, why should we be surprised that the bodybuilder is always a homosexual as well? The self-admiration, the “workout” with other men and the time spent in the gym with the same sex. Hating God, no exposure to the female and a worship of man-flesh.

    Here we see the auction of queer beefcake bodybuilder backsides to the highest bidder that will sodomize and pass to the next patron.

    [ATTACH]14961[/ATTACH]

    Bodybuilding is deplorable and reprehensible sin. May God smite them all.

    In Christ

    Make sure you are confident in your claim before you post messages.
    An apology would be good too.

    Comment

    • Zechariah Smyth
      Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
      True Christian™
      • Feb 2011
      • 15251

      #17
      Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

      Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View Post
      I do treat my body as a temple. I regard bodybuilding as the best form of treatment of the body. Bodybuilding is 90% eating correctly to gain muscle and losing fat (without ingesting bull semen or anabolic steroids). 10% is lifting weights. I think it is you that missed my point. I will elaborate:
      There is a point at which taking care of and improving one's body becomes sinful. My goal is to find this point.
      I stated that hygiene is acceptable, and you agreed. What is the point between hygiene and lifting weights that qualifies as the transition from a not-sinful to sinful nature?

      Secondly I will elaborate one more: I am a heterosexual. I have always been a heterosexual. I will remain a heterosexual.

      What incites you to believe that I will become a homosexual? Is it that I am surrounded by men? I am surrounded by men at church, but I highly doubt they will succumb to the temptation of rape. They are heterosexuals like me.

      My vanity and arrogance? Did I not come to this forum? Did I not ask for your opinion?
      I am open minded, but your arguments are weak. Ad hominem will not help your circumstance.
      Our "arguments" are based on the Bible, you filthy sodomite. If you have a problem with that maybe you'd better go back to "pumping" and "spotting" and "flexing" with your sausagefest devil-rock ass-buddies.

      (Leviticus 18:22) "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

      Yours in Christ,

      Z. Smyth

      P.S. Last chance to apologize, boy.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • John Creeser
        Warning: In case of Rapture, this account will be unmanned.
         
        • Aug 2009
        • 7248

        #18
        Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

        Make sure you are confident in your claim before you post messages.
        An apology would be good too.
        I'm sorry you suffer from roid rage.
        -Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
        -DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!

        -FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
        -There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
        -Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
        -Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
        -WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!

        STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!


        Comment

        • Mrs. Mary Whitford
          Ladies of Landover Senior VP
          One of the Truest Christians™ Ever
          Mama Grizzly and formerly Sister Mary Maria
          True Christian™
          • Dec 2006
          • 12414

          #19
          Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

          Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View Post
          I regard bodybuilding as the best form of treatment of the body.
          Seeing as you appear to have ignored my original reply...

          Originally posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post
          1Timothy 4:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

          http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=47845
          Posted via Prayer

          1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
          Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

          Blogging for CHRIST!
          Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
          All a-Twitter for Salvation!
          Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
          On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
          My Ladies of Landover profile!

          Comment

          • PriestOfSyrinx
            Unsaved trash
            • May 2011
            • 11

            #20
            Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

            Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
            Our "arguments" are based on the Bible, you filthy sodomite. If you have a problem with that maybe you'd better go back to "pumping" and "spotting" and "flexing" with your sausagefest devil-rock ass-buddies.

            (Leviticus 18:22) "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

            Yours in Christ,

            Z. Smyth

            P.S. Last chance to apologize, boy.
            I am not doubting the bible. I am searching for an answer to the question: "What is the point between hygiene and lifting weights that qualifies as the transition from a not-sinful to sinful nature?" However, no one has provided a concrete response.

            Comment

            • Capt. Aaron Portway
              One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
              Salvation from Above
              God's Favorite Pilot™
              True Christian™
              • Sep 2008
              • 6309

              #21
              Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

              Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View Post
              Check again.
              Originally posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
              Welcome friend,

              It is a certain path to sodomy and therefore Hell. Read here.

              In Christ
              I don't see anything about bovine sperm up there Stoner McCrazypants.



              Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View Post
              Make sure you are confident in your claim before you post messages.
              An apology would be good too.
              Apologize for what? You're the one who came into OUR forum and started yapping about bull semen, "pumping iron" with your gay friends, and that awful heavy metal band of fudge-packers Rush.

              And I notice you didn't deny that you're a dope addict!
              sigpic


              Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



              God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



              Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

              Comment

              • Zechariah Smyth
                Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
                True Christian™
                • Feb 2011
                • 15251

                #22
                Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

                Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View Post
                I am not doubting the bible. I am searching for an answer to the question: "What is the point between hygiene and lifting weights that qualifies as the transition from a not-sinful to sinful nature?" However, no one has provided a concrete response.
                Did you read any of the replies, particularly Mrs. Whitford's and Brother Harold's, or are you so consumed with self-love and steroids that you can't process any new information?

                YiC,

                Z. Smyth
                sigpic

                Comment

                • PriestOfSyrinx
                  Unsaved trash
                  • May 2011
                  • 11

                  #23
                  Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

                  Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
                  I don't see anything about bovine sperm up there Stoner McCrazypants.





                  Apologize for what? You're the one who came into OUR forum and started yapping about bull semen, "pumping iron" with your gay friends, and that awful heavy metal band of fudge-packers Rush.:thumbsdown:

                  And I notice you didn't deny that you're a dope addict!
                  How did you miss it? I bolded underlines and italicized the words. I even put them at 7 font.

                  I have never smoked marajuana.

                  Originally posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post
                  Seeing as you appear to have ignored my original reply...
                  I am well aware that there is not much to gain from bodybuilding. It is merely a hobby.

                  Comment

                  • Capt. Aaron Portway
                    One of the Lord's Airborne Rangers
                    Salvation from Above
                    God's Favorite Pilot™
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 6309

                    #24
                    Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

                    Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View Post
                    How did you miss it? I bolded underlines and italicized the words. I even put them at 7 font.
                    Are you talking about the link? Jeez, you could've just SAID that and we would've avoided all the danged confusion! Are you trying to make me mad on purpose?

                    Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View Post
                    I have never smoked marajuana.
                    Never? Not even once? Why should I believe you, after all the trouble you've caused?
                    sigpic


                    Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!



                    God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!



                    Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

                    Comment

                    • PriestOfSyrinx
                      Unsaved trash
                      • May 2011
                      • 11

                      #25
                      Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

                      Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                      Did you read any of the replies, particularly Mrs. Whitford's and Brother Harold's, or are you so consumed with self-love and steroids that you can't process any new information?

                      YiC,

                      Z. Smyth
                      Did you read any of my replies, particularly the ones where I ask for clarification of Mrs. Whitford's and Brother Harold's posts?
                      Or are you so consumed with self-love and steroids that you can't process any new information?
                      You're using communist-based Ad hominem arguments. Of all the people on the forum, you seem to be the least trustworthy.

                      YiC

                      Comment

                      • Zechariah Smyth
                        Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
                        True Christian™
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 15251

                        #26
                        Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

                        Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View Post
                        How did you miss it? I bolded underlines and italicized the words. I even put them at 7 font.

                        I have never smoked marajuana.




                        I am well aware that there is not much to gain from bodybuilding. It is merely a hobby.
                        (Psalms 119:37) "Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way."

                        (Proverbs 18:9) "He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster."


                        You are doing useless work (i.e., it does not praise God or help in any way) that merely serves to make you a preening homo.

                        YiC,

                        Z. Smyth
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • PriestOfSyrinx
                          Unsaved trash
                          • May 2011
                          • 11

                          #27
                          Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

                          Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                          (Psalms 119:37) "Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way."

                          (Proverbs 18:9) "He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster."

                          You are doing useless work (i.e., it does not praise God or help in any way) that merely serves to make you a preening homo.

                          YiC,

                          Z. Smyth
                          THERE! That was the response I was looking for.
                          It took too many people to answer that one, you'll need to re-address who gets the TC trademark.

                          I apologize, it turns out you are not a filthy commie after all, seeing as you helped.

                          Comment

                          • Zechariah Smyth
                            Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
                            True Christian™
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 15251

                            #28
                            Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

                            Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View Post
                            Did you read any of my replies, particularly the ones where I ask for clarification of Mrs. Whitford's and Brother Harold's posts?
                            Or are you so consumed with self-love and steroids that you can't process any new information?
                            You're using communist-based Ad hominem arguments. Of all the people on the forum, you seem to be the least trustworthy.

                            YiC
                            I've read your replies and chalk them up to steroids, bull semen, human semen (possibly calcified), and satanic rock lyrics.

                            Of all the trolls who've been here today, you are the least interesting.



                            Why are you here? Please don't lie: just tell the truth for once.

                            (Proverbs 19:9) "A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish."



                            YiC,

                            Z. Smyth
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Zechariah Smyth
                              Walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.
                              True Christian™
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 15251

                              #29
                              Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

                              Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View Post
                              THERE! That was the response I was looking for.
                              It took too many people to answer that one, you'll need to re-address who gets the TC trademark.

                              I apologize, it turns out you are not a filthy commie after all, seeing as you helped.
                              Apology accepted, but you ain't out of the woods yet.

                              YiC,

                              Z. Smyth
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Nobar King
                                Municipal Code Archivist - Deuteronomy 28:58
                                Christ's Guardian
                                True Christian™
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 23748

                                #30
                                Re: Hello all! I've got a question.

                                I used to listen to that prog rock baloney when I was younger, but that was like 35 years ago. As far as the characters in the RUSH! pantheon, I feel that the Priests of the Temple of the Syrinx were the closest to True Christians. They were the ones who were concerned about satanic guitar solos and people writing music that didn't glorify their God.

                                Isn't that right?

                                Maybe the OP would like to explain more about the Priests of Syrinx?
                                May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

                                Comment

                                Working...