X
-
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
Our "arguments" are based on the Bible, you filthy sodomite. If you have a problem with that maybe you'd better go back to "pumping" and "spotting" and "flexing" with your sausagefest devil-rock ass-buddies.Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View PostI do treat my body as a temple. I regard bodybuilding as the best form of treatment of the body. Bodybuilding is 90% eating correctly to gain muscle and losing fat (without ingesting bull semen or anabolic steroids). 10% is lifting weights. I think it is you that missed my point. I will elaborate:
There is a point at which taking care of and improving one's body becomes sinful. My goal is to find this point.
I stated that hygiene is acceptable, and you agreed. What is the point between hygiene and lifting weights that qualifies as the transition from a not-sinful to sinful nature?
Secondly I will elaborate one more: I am a heterosexual. I have always been a heterosexual. I will remain a heterosexual.
What incites you to believe that I will become a homosexual? Is it that I am surrounded by men? I am surrounded by men at church, but I highly doubt they will succumb to the temptation of rape. They are heterosexuals like me.
My vanity and arrogance? Did I not come to this forum? Did I not ask for your opinion? I am open minded, but your arguments are weak. Ad hominem will not help your circumstance.
(Leviticus 18:22) "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Yours in Christ,
Z. Smyth
P.S. Last chance to apologize, boy.sigpic
Comment
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
I'm sorry you suffer from roid rage.Make sure you are confident in your claim before you post messages.
An apology would be good too.-Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
-DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!
-FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
-There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
-Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
-Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
-WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!
STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!
Comment
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
Seeing as you appear to have ignored my original reply...Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View PostI regard bodybuilding as the best form of treatment of the body.
Originally posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post1Timothy 4:8 For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=47845Posted via Prayer
1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!
Blogging for CHRIST!
Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
All a-Twitter for Salvation!
Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
My Ladies of Landover profile!
Comment
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
I am not doubting the bible. I am searching for an answer to the question: "What is the point between hygiene and lifting weights that qualifies as the transition from a not-sinful to sinful nature?" However, no one has provided a concrete response.Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View PostOur "arguments" are based on the Bible, you filthy sodomite. If you have a problem with that maybe you'd better go back to "pumping" and "spotting" and "flexing" with your sausagefest devil-rock ass-buddies.
(Leviticus 18:22) "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."
Yours in Christ,
Z. Smyth
P.S. Last chance to apologize, boy.
Comment
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View PostCheck again.I don't see anything about bovine sperm up there Stoner McCrazypants.
Apologize for what? You're the one who came into OUR forum and started yapping about bull semen, "pumping iron" with your gay friends, and that awful heavy metal band of fudge-packers Rush.Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View PostMake sure you are confident in your claim before you post messages.
An apology would be good too.
And I notice you didn't deny that you're a dope addict!
sigpic
Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!
Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!
Comment
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
Did you read any of the replies, particularly Mrs. Whitford's and Brother Harold's, or are you so consumed with self-love and steroids that you can't process any new information?Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View PostI am not doubting the bible. I am searching for an answer to the question: "What is the point between hygiene and lifting weights that qualifies as the transition from a not-sinful to sinful nature?" However, no one has provided a concrete response.
YiC,
Z. Smythsigpic
Comment
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
How did you miss it? I bolded underlines and italicized the words. I even put them at 7 font.Originally posted by Capt. A. Portway View PostI don't see anything about bovine sperm up there Stoner McCrazypants.
Apologize for what? You're the one who came into OUR forum and started yapping about bull semen, "pumping iron" with your gay friends, and that awful heavy metal band of fudge-packers Rush.:thumbsdown:
And I notice you didn't deny that you're a dope addict!
I have never smoked marajuana.
I am well aware that there is not much to gain from bodybuilding. It is merely a hobby.Originally posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View PostSeeing as you appear to have ignored my original reply...
Comment
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
Are you talking about the link? Jeez, you could've just SAID that and we would've avoided all the danged confusion! Are you trying to make me mad on purpose?Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View PostHow did you miss it? I bolded underlines and italicized the words. I even put them at 7 font.
Never? Not even once? Why should I believe you, after all the trouble you've caused?Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View PostI have never smoked marajuana.sigpic
Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!
Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!
Comment
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
Did you read any of my replies, particularly the ones where I ask for clarification of Mrs. Whitford's and Brother Harold's posts?Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View PostDid you read any of the replies, particularly Mrs. Whitford's and Brother Harold's, or are you so consumed with self-love and steroids that you can't process any new information?
YiC,
Z. Smyth
Or are you so consumed with self-love and steroids that you can't process any new information?
You're using communist-based Ad hominem arguments. Of all the people on the forum, you seem to be the least trustworthy.
YiC
Comment
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
(Psalms 119:37) "Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way."Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View PostHow did you miss it? I bolded underlines and italicized the words. I even put them at 7 font.
I have never smoked marajuana.
I am well aware that there is not much to gain from bodybuilding. It is merely a hobby.
(Proverbs 18:9) "He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster."
You are doing useless work (i.e., it does not praise God or help in any way) that merely serves to make you a preening homo.
YiC,
Z. Smythsigpic
Comment
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
THERE! That was the response I was looking for.Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post(Psalms 119:37) "Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way."
(Proverbs 18:9) "He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster."
You are doing useless work (i.e., it does not praise God or help in any way) that merely serves to make you a preening homo.
YiC,
Z. Smyth
It took too many people to answer that one, you'll need to re-address who gets the TC trademark.
I apologize, it turns out you are not a filthy commie after all, seeing as you helped.
Comment
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
I've read your replies and chalk them up to steroids, bull semen, human semen (possibly calcified), and satanic rock lyrics.Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View PostDid you read any of my replies, particularly the ones where I ask for clarification of Mrs. Whitford's and Brother Harold's posts?
Or are you so consumed with self-love and steroids that you can't process any new information?
You're using communist-based Ad hominem arguments. Of all the people on the forum, you seem to be the least trustworthy.
YiC
Of all the trolls who've been here today, you are the least interesting.

Why are you here? Please don't lie: just tell the truth for once.
(Proverbs 19:9) "A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall perish."

YiC,
Z. Smythsigpic
Comment
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
Apology accepted, but you ain't out of the woods yet.Originally posted by PriestOfSyrinx View PostTHERE! That was the response I was looking for.
It took too many people to answer that one, you'll need to re-address who gets the TC trademark.
I apologize, it turns out you are not a filthy commie after all, seeing as you helped.
YiC,
Z. Smythsigpic
Comment
-
Re: Hello all! I've got a question.
I used to listen to that prog rock baloney when I was younger, but that was like 35 years ago. As far as the characters in the RUSH! pantheon, I feel that the Priests of the Temple of the Syrinx were the closest to True Christians. They were the ones who were concerned about satanic guitar solos and people writing music that didn't glorify their God.
Isn't that right?
Maybe the OP would like to explain more about the Priests of Syrinx?
Comment



Comment