X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HeartLovePeace
    Confirmed Enemy of God
    BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
    • Mar 2012
    • 4

    #1

    I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

    I'm not unsaved trash. I'm a Bible thumping woman who loves church. I love God and Jesus and follow all my womanly duties in the household. I am dedicated to my husband. Why am I classified on this website as trash?
  • VictoryOS
    True Christian™ Beauty Queen
     
    • Dec 2007
    • 5390

    #2
    Re: I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

    You seem like a foul hippie, for one thing. If you had used the search function, you would have found that this question has been raised (and answered) many times over.

    If you take as slovenly of an approach to reading the Bible as you have to reading the threads on this website, it's no wonder you see no problem with being a dirty hippie.
    Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
    in 2016

    Comment

    • Redeemed Papist
      Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light(c)
      True Christian™
      • Jul 2011
      • 10409

      #3
      Re: I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

      Well you're rubbish at following simple instructions for a start. There's a noobs thread for a reason and if you think that was an introduction...
      sigpic
      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

      John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

      Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
      The truth about volcanos
      Sex and debauchery in public schools
      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

      Comment

      • HeartLovePeace
        Confirmed Enemy of God
        BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
        • Mar 2012
        • 4

        #4
        Re: I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

        Oh and my favorite Bible verse is:
        "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
        Deuteronomy 31:6

        I came to find Jesus when I went to church the first time, and they told me that Jesus was real and what he did. I found Jesus because I believed the wonderful men in my church. How could I not believe them? Men are always right!

        Anyways, my church is amazing. It's called the Jesus Christian Center and I love it.

        So there's my introduction. Why am I unsaved trash?

        Comment

        • Dr Laurence Niles
          Psychotheological Analyst Therapist
           
          • Jan 2012
          • 9063

          #5
          Re: I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

          Try reading the instructions!

          Please read this. You are our guest. We will treat you like a jewel on the cushion of our hospitality. Or maybe not.




          YIC
          1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

          Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

          Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

          Comment

          • Redeemed Papist
            Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light(c)
            True Christian™
            • Jul 2011
            • 10409

            #6
            Re: I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

            You have a bad case of wrong Bible going on.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

            John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

            Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

            Comment

            • HeartLovePeace
              Confirmed Enemy of God
              BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
              • Mar 2012
              • 4

              #7
              Re: I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

              And wrong Bible? What do you mean?

              Comment

              • Jack O'fagan
                With faith as immovable as the Earth
                True Christian™
                • Feb 2011
                • 4836

                #8
                Re: I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

                Jesus said that the vast majority of people are unsaved trash and therefore deserve eternal damnation,

                Matthew 7:14
                Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

                Unsaved trash is the correct default position.

                YIC

                Jack
                Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

                sigpic

                I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

                Comment

                • Didymus Much
                  Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                  • Jun 2010
                  • 14079

                  #9
                  Re: I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

                  Originally posted by HeartLovePeace View Post
                  ...Men are always right!...
                  Then why are you arguing?

                  Comment

                  • Redeemed Papist
                    Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light(c)
                    True Christian™
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 10409

                    #10
                    Re: I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

                    Originally posted by HeartLovePeace View Post
                    And wrong Bible? What do you mean?
                    King James Bible. The Bible you cited was some fluffy bunny watered down false Bible that has been re-interpreted for people who hate God.
                    sigpic
                    Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

                    John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

                    Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                    The truth about volcanos
                    Sex and debauchery in public schools
                    Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                    God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                    Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

                    Comment

                    • HeartLovePeace
                      Confirmed Enemy of God
                      BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 4

                      #11
                      Re: I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

                      I am very sorry to everyone. I apologize for quoting the wrong Bible, I will begin to use the KJV from now on, and I won't argue. My sincere apologies.

                      Comment

                      • Pastor Ezekiel
                        Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                         
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 78556

                        #12
                        Re: I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

                        Originally posted by HeartLovePeace View Post
                        I'm not unsaved trash. I'm a Bible thumping woman who loves church. I love God and Jesus and follow all my womanly duties in the household. I am dedicated to my husband. Why am I classified on this website as trash?
                        Because the Holy Bible says that all of us are filthy degenerate scum who richly deserve to be sent to everlasting damnation unless and until we are washed clean of sin in Christ's blood.

                        Please tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

                        And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.
                        Who Will Jesus Damn?

                        Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                        Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                        Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                        Comment

                        • James Hutchins
                          True Christian™
                          Just a Regular Nice Guy
                           
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 29457

                          #13
                          Re: I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

                          Originally posted by HeartLovePeace View Post
                          I'm not unsaved trash. I'm a Bible thumping woman who loves church. I love God and Jesus and follow all my womanly duties in the household. I am dedicated to my husband. Why am I classified on this website as trash?
                          I have read your posts. Even the Church has a garbage can. A real God loving woman would know what Gods thoughts are.
                          1st Corinthians 14:34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
                          1st Corinthians 14:35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
                          No, I think your title is apt. Tell your husband I will pray for him.

                          Further more, I have checked with Miss Cookie in the Church office. Not only is there no permission slip signed and duly notoraized affirming you having your husbands permissoin of be at LBC, there is no tithing schedule. No 1040's. No banking ABA or routing number.
                          But you have time to whine and complain. Are you sure you are not a joo?
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

                          Comment

                          • Noah Sole
                            True Christian™
                            True Christian™
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 865

                            #14
                            Re: I don't understand why I'm unsaved trash

                            Originally posted by HeartLovePeace View Post
                            I am very sorry to everyone. I apologize for quoting the wrong Bible, I will begin to use the KJV from now on, and I won't argue. My sincere apologies.
                            You will find that using an alternative 'bible' instead of the KJV 1611 results in being deluded by Satan. For instance:

                            Song of Solomon 5:4 KJV1611
                            My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my bowels were moved for him.


                            Is deliberately perverted in the 'Gods Word' bible into:

                            My beloved put his hand through the keyhole. My heart throbbed for him.

                            This is preposterous - what is the point of having a keyhole if you can put your hand through it? Since when was your heart in your bowels?

                            I could go on....

                            YIC
                            Genesis 7:5
                            And Noah did according unto all that the LORD commanded him.


                            John 8:32
                            And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.


                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            Working...