X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jacob Cunnings
    Unsaved trash, ex-queer for Christ
     
    • Mar 2012
    • 38

    #16
    Re: Hi I'm Jacob

    Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
    If you changed your surname to Ex-Gay that would send a powerful message on the back of your shirt every time you played.
    That is a very good idea, sadly my father probably wouldn't let me.
    Lev.20:13
    If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

    Comment

    • James Hutchins
      True Christian™
      Just a Regular Nice Guy
       
      • Jun 2009
      • 29457

      #17
      Re: Hi I'm Jacob

      Welcome friend. Have you selected a wife yet? What kind of job do you have that will enable to to provide for your family and more importantly, the House of God?
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

      Comment

      • Jacob Cunnings
        Unsaved trash, ex-queer for Christ
         
        • Mar 2012
        • 38

        #18
        Re: Hi I'm Jacob

        Well there is a nice christian girl at my school I was going to ask if 16 was an appropriate age to start dating. I would definately like to bring the girl to dinner.
        I've been looking to apply for jobs but I've been so busy with football practice and school I am trying though.
        Lev.20:13
        If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

        Comment

        • John Creeser
          Warning: In case of Rapture, this account will be unmanned.
           
          • Aug 2009
          • 7248

          #19
          Re: Hi I'm Jacob

          Originally posted by Jacob Cunnings View Post
          Well there is a nice christian girl at my school I was going to ask if 16 was an appropriate age to start dating. I would definately like to bring the girl to dinner.
          I've been looking to apply for jobs but I've been so busy with football practice and school I am trying though.
          While football is a noble American sport, you had best focus on what is more important...and that is producing Soldiers for Christ(tm)

          16 appropriate? Is that a joke? Very funny.....now get cracking!!
          -Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
          -DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!

          -FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
          -There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
          -Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
          -Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
          -WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!

          STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!


          Comment

          • Jacob Cunnings
            Unsaved trash, ex-queer for Christ
             
            • Mar 2012
            • 38

            #20
            Re: Hi I'm Jacob

            Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
            While football is a noble American sport, you had best focus on what is more important...and that is producing Soldiers for Christ™

            16 appropriate? Is that a joke? Very funny.....now get cracking!!
            Ok I will ask her to go to dinner with me.
            Lev.20:13
            If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

            Comment

            • Professor Bessemer
              Professor of Creation Science at Landover University
              Certified Ex-Gay Program Graduate
              Darwin's Worst Nightmare
              True Christian™
              • May 2009
              • 2952

              #21
              Re: Hi I'm Jacob

              Originally posted by Jacob Cunnings View Post
              Ok I will ask her to go to dinner with me.
              That girl is wasting her prime child bearing years my boy! Dating is not a Biblical practice. You need to get her father to agree to let you court her, and your intent to marry her as soon as possible needs to made very clear to him.
              Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University


              sigpic

              Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

              Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

              Comment

              • Jacob Cunnings
                Unsaved trash, ex-queer for Christ
                 
                • Mar 2012
                • 38

                #22
                Re: Hi I'm Jacob

                Originally posted by Professor Bessemer View Post
                That girl is wasting her prime child bearing years my boy! Dating is not a Biblical practice. You need to get her father to agree to let you court her, and your intent to marry her as soon as possible needs to made very clear to him.
                Ok sir I will certainly do that thank you for your help
                Lev.20:13
                If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                Comment

                • Jacob Cunnings
                  Unsaved trash, ex-queer for Christ
                   
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 38

                  #23
                  Re: Hi I'm Jacob

                  I also have a question and since i cant start a thread anywhere else i'll ask here.
                  My mother forces me to make food for the family and clean isn't this a womans job
                  Lev.20:13
                  If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                  Comment

                  • Bobby-Joe
                    Landover Security Superviser
                    Asset Loss Prevention and Personal Security Expert
                    NOT angry and positively NOT Gay
                    True Christian™
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 18405

                    #24
                    Re: Hi I'm Jacob

                    Originally posted by Jacob Cunnings View Post
                    I also have a question and since i cant start a thread anywhere else i'll ask here.
                    My mother forces me to make food for the family and clean isn't this a womans job
                    While there is nothing specifically Biblical about it does your mother conditioner you effeminate? Perhaps you should apologize to your family and Jesus for acting like a sissy.

                    Time to reclaim our FREEDOM from the “Mullah in Chief” and his growing activist voter hoards of socialists, communists, anti-Semites, anti-Christians, atheists, radical gays and lesbians, feminists, illegal immigrants, Muslims, anti-Anglo whites and others.

                    Hot Must ReadThreads!


                    Time to come clean on Benghazi Mr Obama!

                    Comment

                    • John Creeser
                      Warning: In case of Rapture, this account will be unmanned.
                       
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 7248

                      #25
                      Re: Hi I'm Jacob

                      Originally posted by Jacob Cunnings View Post
                      I also have a question and since i cant start a thread anywhere else i'll ask here.
                      My mother forces me to make food for the family and clean isn't this a womans job
                      What in the world....where is your father!!!! You best read him these quotes son before you get the gay back.!!

                      1st Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

                      Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
                      Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

                      Is your father some sort of girly man?
                      -Every young man's battle - PORN AND MASTURBATION![/SIZE]
                      -DISOWN your ATHEIST children - just like this good mother did!!

                      -FINALLY!! Some rights for the rapists!!
                      -There is no such thing as animal abuse!!
                      -Pregnancy through RAPE is a GIFT from God
                      -Keep the Fags out of the Boy Scouts!!
                      -WIVES!! Stay in your abusive relationship!

                      STOP, DROP & ROLL DOESN'T WORK IN HELL!!!!


                      Comment

                      • Jacob Cunnings
                        Unsaved trash, ex-queer for Christ
                         
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 38

                        #26
                        Re: Hi I'm Jacob

                        Originally posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
                        While there is nothing specifically Biblical about it does your mother conditioner you effeminate? Perhaps you should apologize to your family and Jesus for acting like a sissy.
                        Ok I will apologize
                        Lev.20:13
                        If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                        Comment

                        • Jacob Cunnings
                          Unsaved trash, ex-queer for Christ
                           
                          • Mar 2012
                          • 38

                          #27
                          Re: Hi I'm Jacob

                          Originally posted by John Creeser View Post
                          What in the world....where is your father!!!! You best read him these quotes son before you get the gay back.!!

                          1st Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

                          Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
                          Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

                          Is your father some sort of girly man?
                          My father is an atheist he's a very uppity woman's rights activist, but i got his permission to post here.
                          Lev.20:13
                          If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                          Comment

                          • herbertLovesGod
                            Guest
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 223

                            #28
                            Re: Hi I'm Jacob

                            Originally posted by Jacob Cunnings View Post
                            That is a very good idea, sadly my father probably wouldn't let me.
                            I'm sure having a shirt that says "ex-gay" will make your father much happier than one that says "currently taking one with the team".

                            Servant Herbert.

                            Comment

                            • Jacob Cunnings
                              Unsaved trash, ex-queer for Christ
                               
                              • Mar 2012
                              • 38

                              #29
                              Re: Hi I'm Jacob

                              Originally posted by herbertLovesGod View Post
                              I'm sure having a shirt that says "ex-gay" will make your father much happier than one that says "currently taking one with the team".

                              Servant Herbert.
                              I wish but my father refuses to let me change my name
                              Lev.20:13
                              If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

                              Comment

                              • OliveOilMom
                                Unsaved trash
                                 
                                • Mar 2012
                                • 59

                                #30
                                Re: Hi I'm Jacob

                                Originally posted by Jacob Cunnings View Post
                                I wish but my father refuses to let me change my name
                                When you turn 18 you can change it with or without his permission.

                                Right now your focus needs to be on getting your testimony out there!!!! Let people know how JESUS CHRIST has done wonderful things in your life.

                                You should practice giving it. Write it down and practice it in the mirror until you feel that you know it by heart the way you have written it. Then start telling the other boys on the team. You could bring so many to CHRIST with such a POWERFUL story!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...