X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AmazingAlice
    Unsaved trash
    Under Investigation
    • Mar 2013
    • 6

    #1

    Hello!

    Hello. I would like to say that I am a transgender woman, as well as a pantheist. I am, however, interested in Landover and possibly converting to Christianity. I thought this might be a good location to find assistance.
  • Pastor Ezekiel
    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
     
    • Sep 2006
    • 78556

    #2
    Re: Hello!

    Originally posted by AmazingAlice View Post
    Hello. I would like to say that I am a transgender woman, as well as a pantheist. I am, however, interested in Landover and possibly converting to Christianity. I thought this might be a good location to find assistance.
    So you're a pervert of some kind? Do you know that God called you here to His favorite forum for a reason? Are you ready to renounce your degenerate ways and accept Christ Jesus as your Lord, offering up your soul to Him, obeying every word in the Holy Bible?

    That's the plan, lezbo.

    If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

    If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

    You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

    Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

    Comment

    • AmazingAlice
      Unsaved trash
      Under Investigation
      • Mar 2013
      • 6

      #3
      Re: Hello!

      Thank you for your kind words and help. I am, however, curious as to why you termed me a "lezbo." I am sure, by the divine, limitless, and almighty grace of God, that I deserve whatever derogatory or hateful terms that are spewed my way until I rise into true Christiandom, but I'm curious why you used that particular slander?

      Comment

      • Basilissa
        South of the Border outreach program
        True Christian™
         
        • Mar 2013
        • 12997

        #4
        Re: Hello!

        Originally posted by AmazingAlice View Post
        Hello. I would like to say that I am a transgender woman, as well as a pantheist. I am, however, interested in Landover and possibly converting to Christianity. I thought this might be a good location to find assistance.
        I'm sorry to break it to you, but Christianity has no place for transgender folks. People are supposed to stay how they were born. God created us in His image (Genesis 1:27), who are we to change it?
        God created fossils to test our faith.

        * * *

        My favorite LBC sermons:
        True Christians are Perfect!
        True Christian™ Love.
        Salvation™ made Easy!
        You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
        Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
        Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
        Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
        Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
        The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
        Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
        God HATES Rational Thinking!
        True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

        Comment

        • AmazingAlice
          Unsaved trash
          Under Investigation
          • Mar 2013
          • 6

          #5
          Re: Hello!

          Oh well. Perhaps I should take that as a formal rejection and seek other religions then?

          Comment

          • Pastor Ezekiel
            Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
             
            • Sep 2006
            • 78556

            #6
            Re: Hello!

            Originally posted by AmazingAlice View Post
            Thank you for your kind words and help. I am, however, curious as to why you termed me a "lezbo." I am sure, by the divine, limitless, and almighty grace of God, that I deserve whatever derogatory or hateful terms that are spewed my way until I rise into true Christiandom, but I'm curious why you used that particular slander?
            A queer is a queer. Don't play word games with me. Get started Praising Jesus and confessing your history of perversions.
            Who Will Jesus Damn?

            Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

            Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

            Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

            Comment

            • Basilissa
              South of the Border outreach program
              True Christian™
               
              • Mar 2013
              • 12997

              #7
              Re: Hello!

              Originally posted by AmazingAlice View Post
              Oh well. Perhaps I should take that as a formal rejection and seek other religions then?
              If you really want to burn in hell, sure, go ahead (John 14:6). Otherwise, you need to repent!
              God created fossils to test our faith.

              * * *

              My favorite LBC sermons:
              True Christians are Perfect!
              True Christian™ Love.
              Salvation™ made Easy!
              You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
              Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
              Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
              Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
              Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
              The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
              Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
              God HATES Rational Thinking!
              True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

              Comment

              • AmazingAlice
                Unsaved trash
                Under Investigation
                • Mar 2013
                • 6

                #8
                Re: Hello!

                I want so bad to do well. I do. But I do not know how to not be transgender. It is how I was born and how I have felt all my life. I don't know how to shake this.

                Comment

                • Pastor Ed Lowman
                  Southern Hospitality Exemplified
                  Always kind and loving
                  True Christian™
                  • Sep 2011
                  • 1838

                  #9
                  Re: Hello!

                  Originally posted by AmazingAlice View Post
                  Hello. I would like to say that I am a transgender woman, as well as a pantheist. I am, however, interested in Landover and possibly converting to Christianity. I thought this might be a good location to find assistance.
                  Welcome, Alice.

                  My advice to start out is to pick a gender and stick with it. God made male and female, and since it is impossible to have a penis and a clitoris at the same time, the decision should be fairly easy. Live like God intended for you to live.

                  My second piece of advice is to read your KJV cover to cover and read up on the great topics on this board. You'll learn a lot and maybe your heart will incline toward Salvation(tm).

                  Hoping for the best,

                  Pastor Ed

                  Comment

                  • Pastor Ezekiel
                    Putting the "stud" back in Bible Study
                     
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 78556

                    #10
                    Re: Hello!

                    Originally posted by AmazingAlice View Post
                    I want so bad to do well. I do. But I do not know how to not be transgender. It is how I was born and how I have felt all my life. I don't know how to shake this.
                    Just stop being a pervert. It's as simple as that.

                    Have you tried praying to Jesus yet? I'll bet not or you'd be cured by now.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

                    Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

                    Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

                    Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

                    Comment

                    • AmazingAlice
                      Unsaved trash
                      Under Investigation
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 6

                      #11
                      Re: Hello!

                      I just don't know, Pastor Ed. I was conversing with one of my Christian friends (who referred me to this site, actually), and he suggested that I lay down and pray for my transgender identity to be taken from me through the grace of God. He said if I am persistent enough, God will extend his long and powerful rod of grace, and fill my insides with the fluids of his divine love until I feel full to bursting with this love. But is there really such a thing as such a benevolent, loving God as the one my friend described?

                      Comment

                      • Didymus Much
                        Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
                        • Jun 2010
                        • 14079

                        #12
                        Re: Hello!

                        Originally posted by AmazingAlice View Post
                        ...a pantheist...
                        Really? Honestly? Truly? Then you'd be the first one I've ever met.

                        Every "pantheist" I've ever met turned out to just worship themself.

                        Comment

                        • Johnson.MasterBaiter
                          Unsaved trash
                          Under Investigation
                          • Mar 2013
                          • 15

                          #13
                          Re: Hello!

                          Originally posted by AmazingAlice View Post
                          Hello. I would like to say that I am a transgender woman, as well as a pantheist. I am, however, interested in Landover and possibly converting to Christianity. I thought this might be a good location to find assistance.
                          How should we address you? "He", "She, or "It"?

                          YIC

                          Johnson

                          Comment

                          • Pastor Ed Lowman
                            Southern Hospitality Exemplified
                            Always kind and loving
                            True Christian™
                            • Sep 2011
                            • 1838

                            #14
                            Re: Hello!

                            Originally posted by AmazingAlice View Post
                            I just don't know, Pastor Ed. I was conversing with one of my Christian friends (who referred me to this site, actually), and he suggested that I lay down and pray for my transgender identity to be taken from me through the grace of God. He said if I am persistent enough, God will extend his long and powerful rod of grace, and fill my insides with the fluids of his divine love until I feel full to bursting with this love. But is there really such a thing as such a benevolent, loving God as the one my friend described?
                            You can be filled by Jesus himself--and cured if you want to be. It involves repentance, prayer, faith, and a desire to be made whole. With God, all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).

                            Pastor Ed

                            Comment

                            • Mr. Sam Woo
                              Confirmed Enemy of God
                              Died in a car accident, forgot to change his car tyres
                              BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 51

                              #15
                              Re: Hello!

                              Hey Mr. Alice, I know what your problem! You not man enough! I can get you powder rhinocerous horn! You take a little pinch between your cheek and gum every night before bad, I guarantee you grow a pair! Then your daddy no cry about how he raise a sissy boy!

                              Comment

                              Working...