X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dear True Christians: Your diversity statements are problematic

Originally posted by Dolores de Barriga View Post
    I consider myself to be a decent person [...] but I'm from Spain, so [...] I'm a Latina
    If you ever decide to leave that horrid, hellbound, chink-infested, Bernie-worshipping, fag-enabling, politically correct sin-ville that is Iowa City, I'd be happy to hire you on as a maid. There are lots of other Mexican gals here at the Blood of Christ Motel, you'd fit in fine.
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      When it comes to diversity, count Freehold in.
      Ready? And a 1...2...3...
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous View Post
        my department is made up of 27 Chinese guys, 2 Chinese women, an Eh'rab and me (186 freckles last count).
        People complain that diversity statements are a waste of time, but it's only because they use time-wasting obsolete systems like freckle-counting.

This is the correct way to determine your place on the racial hierarchy. Upper-Right is the oppressor races who do nothing but evil. Lower-left is The People. The future is the Lower-Left:

Trigger Warning: the text you have just read may have caused: flashbacks to historical oppression, normalization of whiteness, hegemonic hyper-masculinity (if I must say so myself), assumption of genders, species, and/or status as a living being, other problematic sins which are yet to be discovered and outlawed but I should still be (eventually) punished for.

MOD NOTE: click here for a Wokish-To-English Dictionary.

Comment

Originally posted by Social Construct View Post
          Sycophantic drivel removed so no one has to read it twice

The important point to be realized here is that none of those people are going to go to Heaven and neither are you.
          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Upper-Right is the oppressor races who do nothing but evil. Lower-left is The People. The future is the Lower-Left:

Enjoy Southern Rhodesia, or "Zimbabwe" as it is labeled on your (somewhat geographically and religiously inaccurate) map. I can't be the only person who is very much looking forward to your reports from there. Let me know if you need help with the air fare.
            Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Social Construct
              (a chart)
              Originally Posted by Alvin Moss
              Originally Posted by Social Construct
              Sycophantic drivel removed so no one has to read it twice
              The important point to be realized here is that none of those people are going to go to Heaven and neither are you.
              Heaven never enters the thoughts of secular-rationalists who probably did that chart. Did anyone notice the way lines were drawn arbitrarily to not group countries obviously clustered together? South Korea, Russia and Moldova, for example? Chile, Malaysia, Turkey? Not even the categories are consistent. Malaysia for instance has sharia enclaves able to gazump the federal courts yet is grouped NOT as islamist but with Cyprus, Thailand and Poland in SOUTH.ASIA.

https://www.loc.gov/law/foreign-news/article/malaysia-federal-court-rules-that-state-sharia-court-has-jurisdiction-over-apostasy-cases/

(summary: even if you want to go to the Fedral Court, the State based mullahs will not allow you to do so and the Court of Appeal must kowtow to Syariah authority.)

But not "Islamic" ………r i i i i ght.

Another chart was linked in with that nonsense, similar gobbledygook announcing what the conclusion was going to be before you'd even looked at it so the idea is that you don't and prate the header in conversation but it isn't conversation really is it.

I looked at the chart. The graphics were atrocious so I cleaned it up a bit and added some yellow rings:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unequal Trust hilite.png
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	1923246

Looks like they flicked some cake mix against the wall and drew a line through it – but say you didn't just want to parrot "People in more unequal countries trust each other less?" Maybe you'd notice at the 40% level (I've added the yellow rings) some widely divergent places, according to the chart, having almost identical levels of trust. Quite the opposite of what the chart was supposed to show.

There was a very obvious absence, too. All those places in perpetual poverty where everyone's starving to death. OK, there might be a couple pocketing all the foreign aid but they're both in Monaco or Dubai swanning around in gold plated sports cars if they can get out of the bordello long enough to remember where they put the keys. The rest of them are murdering one another like it's going out of fashion. Equal? Yes. Trust? Not even long enough to grab the nearest machete. On the chart? No.

Comment

People complain that diversity statements are a waste of time, but it's only because they use time-wasting obsolete systems like freckle-counting.

This is the correct way to determine your place on the racial hierarchy. Upper-Right is the oppressor races who do nothing but evil. Lower-left is The People. The future is the Lower-Left:
                Should I be triggered by the fact Poland is not on that drawing?
                God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
                True Christians are Perfect!
                True Christian™ Love.
                Salvation™ made Easy!
                You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
                Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
                Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
                Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
                Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
                The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
                Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
                God HATES Rational Thinking!
                True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                  "People in more unequal countries trust each other less?"
                  I'm not going to argue with the trend line - The last time I tried connect-the-dots the result I got was even sloppier.

My argument would be that they are confusing cause and effect. People are willing to share and care with relatives and psudo-reletives (fictive kinship) if they have a reputation for returning the favor. Or if you're facing the threat of public execution by hungry lion.

As for this example of gerrymandering:

Simply recoloring it by average skin tone would be more illuminating. Especially the top, which would outright glow.
                  Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                  Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                  Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                    Enjoy Southern Rhodesia, or "Zimbabwe"
                    I'm not supposed to go there, that's colonization. They are supposed to come here, that's diversity.
                    Trigger Warning: the text you have just read may have caused: flashbacks to historical oppression, normalization of whiteness, hegemonic hyper-masculinity (if I must say so myself), assumption of genders, species, and/or status as a living being, other problematic sins which are yet to be discovered and outlawed but I should still be (eventually) punished for.

MOD NOTE: click here for a Wokish-To-English Dictionary.

Comment

We in Freehold have studied the diversity issue to see if there may be a way to satisfy this national obsession with it while preserving our mandate to follow the Bible. We have decided our diversity will be in the heights of people. There are people of many heights in Freehold and all of them, except midgets, have equal opportunity.
                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
                        Should I be triggered by the fact Poland is not on that drawing?
                        I thought I saw it on the border between South Asia and Latin America? That would place it about the middle of the Pitcairn Islands, in the green section.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                          I thought I saw it on the border between South Asia and Latin America? That would place it about the middle of the Pitcairn Islands, in the green section.
                          In between Cyprus and Zambia on the map, I think? That makes sense.
                          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                            In between Cyprus and Zambia on the map, I think? That makes sense.
                            No. I've flown over Zambia a bit- it never comes up. The map's a bit obscure but it could be between Cyprus and Chile?

Comment

I've always believed it was over near to Russia and China.
                              God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
                                I
                                As for this example of gerrymandering:

If anyone thinks "gerrymandering" is an unfair term, compare it to US congregational districts in states with Republican governors. Can YOU tell the difference?
                                Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                                Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                                Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Working...
                                X